Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,813 members, 7,872,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) (414 Views)

Online Remote Job Opening (web Developer) / For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) by Workremotelyhq: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Online Remote Job Opening (Ui/Ux Graphic Designer)

If N5,000 to N7,000 is not too small for you.

Workremotelyhq is looking to hire a Ui/Ux Graphic Designer.

Salary:
N5,000 to N7,000 — paid on first week of the month (+ monthly retainer fee)

Employment Type:
Remote — work from home(online/contract)

Education Qualification:
SSCE / Anyone is okay.

Apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9SQBuhXkW_ECeKjGl9Cq1MZtgFT709y_GYZjF9GQNzMPAhg/viewform

NOTE:
Many of you donot fill their contact (email) on the form, ensure you go back and refill the form.
Re: Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) by Workremotelyhq: 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
NOTE:
Many of you donot fill their contact (email) on the form, ensure you go back and refill the form.
Re: Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) by airsaylongcome: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
This has to be a trolling account and I have a fairly good idea of who it is. Waiting for them to come and post here with their real account

1 Like

Re: Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) by Sulele04(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Workremotelyhq:

Salary:

Employment Type:

Education Qualification:
SSCE / Anyone is okay.

Apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf9SQBuhXkW_ECeKjGl9Cq1MZtgFT709y_GYZjF9GQNzMPAhg/viewform

NOTE:

5000 is to big tbh.

500 don do, infact don't pay anything sef they will work free for you.
Re: Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) by kennethfranc(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Workremotelyhq:

Salary:

Employment Type:

Education Qualification:
SSCE / Anyone is okay.

NOTE:

Some people no get shame ahswear....7k that some people spend on data at their learning phase?

You must be kidding
Re: Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) by BRATISLAVA: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
airsaylongcome:
This has to be a trolling account and I have a fairly good idea of who it is. Waiting for them to come and post here with their real account

Spill the beans. Let the dogs come and feast.
Re: Online Remote Job Opening (ui/ux Graphic Designer)) by Maclink288: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Is it daily or Hourly.

If it's monthly I fit change am for you oh. That was how one recruiter offered me 5h per screen on a project. I kukuma reject am.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Great Looking Landing Page? / Data Top Up (GLO) / Who Is A Salesforce Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.