Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:56 AM

Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe (1404 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Has Shot Peter Obi's Popularity In The North / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by hasanayomide3: 3:52am On Aug 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUKN4DfRKCc

DG, Peter Obi Campaign Organization, Doyin Okupe says “What is coming to Nigeria is what we have never seen before, Peter Obi has proven he has integrity and pedigree. He is a movement, a revolution, a new version of the hope for the youth.” stressing that the more mobile, educated agile and patriotic Nigerians are those who are propelling this movement. According to Okupe “from a vantage position, 90% of whatever you are seeing is propelled, self-funded and activated by youthful Nigerians.”
Nigeria will become a serious country with Peter Obi, he will apply funds judiciously. Nigeria will return to security, we want to do business in this land, and insecurity reduces foreign investment

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by danjumaisah: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Campaigning for Peter Obi is very easy. Even if I'm not an OBIdient, listening to Dr Doyin Okukpe talked about Peter Obi, I'm already convinced and eager to vote for him
Obi is a tsunami not just a movement

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by adeeyarhabdulla: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Labour party, well breed individuals from DG, Presidential candidate and Vice presidential candidate. Nigeria/Nigerians should not miss this opportunity. Amongst all parties, LP stand tall and above all in every aspect.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by favourobaro90: 3:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Doyin Okupe is a gem, we also need to protect him.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Steven809: 3:59am On Aug 02, 2022
I am not Nigerian but follow the Nigerian political debate with great interest. My hopes that Mr Peter Obi wins, he represents the fundamental shift that is needed in Nigeria. This is not just about one election,but the future of potentially the greatest nation in Africa. The structures of governance are already there, what is missing is leadership to lead and articulate the works of all these institutions that are not doing what they have been commissioned to do. This is an African problem everywhere you look on the continent!

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by raheemislamiyah: 3:59am On Aug 02, 2022
I'm becoming addicted to listening to Peter Obi and his team. God bless Peter Obi. God bless Nigeria. We must get it right in 2023 and massively vote out all these insensitive bad leaders.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by GOFRONT(m): 4:10am On Aug 02, 2022
We are coming all out en masse for Peter Obi and Datti in 2023. If they fail to perform before the end of 2027, We flush them out then vote In a more vibrant set when we come out massively with same energy we use for Obidatti

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Artiiclebeast: 4:12am On Aug 02, 2022
I shake my head for everyone clapping and edging Peter Obi on to step into this murky and muddy terrain of the shameless ones called Nigerian politicians..

Listen and listen good my fellow Nigerian youths, Peter Obi will rubbish his name and every good thing he had been able to do for himself with this step.

Yes, Peter Obi will make for a good leader in an ideal country and situation.

The big question now is, what is ideal about present Nigeria and is Nigeria truly a country or a British company managed by their stooges?

I won't stop sounding this...

Tops, in one year into the new administration and I pray Peter Obi wins, you all presently Obidienting will be Disobidienting.

We have been on this road before and I make bold to say it isn't changing now.

Put Peter Obi to Preside over Nigeria for the next 20 years, you all will wish and pray for Buhari and regard him as a hero not necessarily because his administration was fantastic but because this is the true story of Nigeria.

Every successive administration makes the previous seem like the best ever and there is a reason for this anomaly. Until we identify and deal with these anomalies, every 4 years if una no Sai Baba Chanji una go Obidient and then begin swear for people wey una edge on to mess themselves up.

If Buhari had known all these and respected himself plus the little goodwill he had as a no-nonsense anti-corrupt General, he would have remained a hero in the Nigerian history books and the best President everyone would have concluded we never had.

If Adeshina or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had chosen to come on board to get dirty in the Nigerian presidential scene, the noise and hopes would have been louder than this.

But you know what?

Those guys know what's up with the system and have refused to dent their reputation and image with miscreants parading as politicians in the Nigeria scene.

Make una wake up oh...

Nigeria isn't set for progress and repairs yet until so much is taken care of and a proper foundation built.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by donaldking100: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
Of course in Igbo land but in other tribes let see how far he goes

If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
With the enthusiasm i'm seeing from the South-South and South-East.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Gandollaar(f): 6:02am On Aug 02, 2022
It makes them feel good by saying Peter Obi supporters are only on social media while forgetting that the people on social media are still humans who have PVC.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by PandoraObi: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Of course in Igbo land but in other tribes let see how far he goes

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by PandoraObi: 6:18am On Aug 02, 2022
donaldking100:

If you are not tired of suffering & A.P.C, then there are a lot of sensible Nigerians like me who are already tired.
With the enthusiasm i'm seeing from the South-South and South-East.
Plus the enthusiasm from the Christians in the South-West & from the North who are already tired of being killed & marginalized, then i think Obi stands a very good chance of winning.
I'm still wondering who would sell Tinubu to the churches after his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Use what happened in Dunamis as a clear example of what i am talking about.
90% of churches in Nigeria are openly supporting Obi, & this is something which has never been done before. Plus we have Obis' V.P to also help sell Obi to the hard-core Muslims in the north.
I have nothing to against Peter Obi, although thinking he can solve Nigeria problem is a mirage and far from the true, he is coming with baggages of insecurity which he himself shy away from speaking against, Igbo sabotage buhari administration with unknown gunmen and secessionists agitation, do you think others will not do so? Peter Obi claimed corruption put us in the current position yet he is associating with the same corrupt leaders around , see the toxicity of his followers everywhere, I know how many mentioned I have received with abuses whenever I make my opinion known, how they wouldn't set Nigeria on fire, how am I sure the same set of people that took over Lagos properties during endsars when Kanu nnamudi commanded them to do so will not take over Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ogun and Ondo to cause mayhem?

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by dangerousd071: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2022
I keep wondering why you people don't concentrate on what to do but have chosen Peter obi as your problem as if he's the president.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by adeeyarhabdulla: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2022
The problem with these interviews is with Channels news. Put every candidate in the view to know there credibility. Peter Obi stand out that is why the much attack.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by raheemislamiyah: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2022
What are you going tell children if you vote for atiku or tinubu

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by kafassamuel007: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Nigeria media ask Peter obi hard question and he answer it. Even explain more on that. But other aspirant (like tinubu and atiku) there are them eazy question.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Akurakambe(m): 10:08am On Aug 02, 2022
The result of 2023 presidential election will shock many people.
Peter Obi tsunami is coming, it's a organic movement propelled by the common man on the streets.
God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by musaattahiru30: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Only insane people will not vote for Peter Obi.
Nigeria, it's time to keep aside tribalism, nepotism and take back our nation from the hands of gullible men of stomach infrastructure! Let's do something right for once!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by oriskenny16: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2022
They are simply playing smart. They are all #OBIdient but also need the N10m windfall from Baba Agbado �.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by ericendurance1: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2022
The vast majority of South/East miscreants who stood against the unity of Nigeria in the name of Biafra are now shamelessly supporting Peter Obi.

This is a country where you disowned, insulted and called "zoo" time without number. You vandalised our public institutions, killed our service men and women, brutally slaughtered innocent Nigerians who are legitimately residing in your region doing their businesses. You stopped and killed truck drivers, loots their belongings and many more atrocities.

In all these, no reprisal was made. �

Now that the four cardinal points met on your heads, you want your son to be the next President of "ZOO"? �
You cannot eat your cake and still have it. ���‍♂️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Obidient4life2: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Person Wey carry good market dey watch TV for shop.

Person Wey carry bad market dey hawk am like gala. Urchins are really trying because their work pass 30k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by gatasale: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2022
That's the beauty of democracy as for me tinubu is a nice man but my area of concern is the man is not healthy he need to rest let someone who is fit and energetic to lead us
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by 1nice(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi and Labour Party are victorious over their enemies.
Nigerians will oppose those who oppose Peter Obi.
All the foreigners and haters against Peter Obi will be terrified because Nigerians are with Peter Obi who have a good plan to make Nigeria a better place to live in.

All the evils plans against Peter Obi and Labour Party will surely fail. Peter Obi is an honest man that can not be defeated by his political enemies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
I shake my head for everyone clapping and edging Peter Obi on to step into this murky and muddy terrain of the shameless ones called Nigerian politicians..

Listen and listen good my fellow Nigerian youths, Peter Obi will rubbish his name and every good thing he had been able to do for himself with this step.

Yes, Peter Obi will make for a good leader in an ideal country and situation.

The big question now is, what is ideal about present Nigeria and is Nigeria truly a country or a British company managed by their stooges?

I won't stop sounding this...

Tops, in one year into the new administration and I pray Peter Obi wins, you all presently Obidienting will be Disobidienting.

We have been on this road before and I make bold to say it isn't changing now.

Put Peter Obi to Preside over Nigeria for the next 20 years, you all will wish and pray for Buhari and regard him as a hero not necessarily because his administration was fantastic but because this is the true story of Nigeria.

Every successive administration makes the previous seem like the best ever and there is a reason for this anomaly. Until we identify and deal with these anomalies, every 4 years if una no Sai Baba Chanji una go Obidient and then begin swear for people wey una edge on to mess themselves up.

If Buhari had known all these and respected himself plus the little goodwill he had as a no-nonsense anti-corrupt General, he would have remained a hero in the Nigerian history books and the best President everyone would have concluded we never had.

If Adeshina or Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had chosen to come on board to get dirty in the Nigerian presidential scene, the noise and hopes would have been louder than this.

But you know what?

Those guys know what's up with the system and have refused to dent their reputation and image with miscreants parading as politicians in the Nigeria scene.

Make una wake up oh...

Nigeria isn't set for progress and repairs yet until so much is taken care of and a proper foundation built.

Great men are born in time of great need to birth great course. When such a man become afraid of the challenges for which he was born, he has fail his maker and his mission.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Salewa97: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2022
The Jagaban asiwaju Tinubu will have my vote because he has the capacity and capability to govern the country based on his antecedents.

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Okwyjesus(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
favourobaro90:
Doyin Okupe is a gem, we also need to protect him.

Dube too much. Good pick for DG
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Salewa97: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2022
E no pass social medium.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by ajekpaks(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
true
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by ajekpaks(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Steven809:
I am not Nigerian but follow the Nigerian political debate with great interest. My hopes that Mr Peter Obi wins, he represents the fundamental shift that is needed in Nigeria. This is not just about one election,but the future of potentially the greatest nation in Africa. The structures of governance are already there, what is missing is leadership to lead and articulate the works of all these institutions that are not doing what they have been commissioned to do. This is an African problem everywhere you look on the continent!

My Ghanaian and SouthAfrican friends are all rooting for Obi.

A good product sells anywhere in the world...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Artiiclebeast: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thanksful:

Great men are born in time of great need to birth great course. When such a man become afraid of the challenges for which he was born, he has fail his maker and his mission.

Just a friendly and brotherly advice.

Lower your expectations.

The present system and the people holding Nigeria down aren't small men.

A great man will understand that an attempt to build on a sandy and shaky foundation will be an exercise in futility.

A greater work needs to first get done to set up a solid foundation by starting from ground zero and then begin to build a great nation.

This will require a systematic and very diplomatic repossession by all Nigerians away from the hands of those kneeling on her neck.

As it is right now, they still hold sway and will frustrate the hell kit of Peter Obi and he'd wish he never took this steps now.
Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

Just a friendly and brotherly advice.

Lower your expectations.

The present system and the people holding Nigeria down aren't small men.

A great man will understand that an attempt to build on a sandy and shaky foundation will be an exercise in futility.

A greater work needs to first get done to set up a solid foundation by starting from ground zero and then begin to build a great nation.

This will require a systematic and very diplomatic repossession by all Nigerians away from the hands of those kneeling on her neck.

As it is right now, they still hold sway and will frustrate the hell kit of Peter Obi and he'd wish he never took this steps now.

Only weak men leave in fear. Let him fail trying and fail without trying.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Popularity Is Beyond Social Media - Doyin Okupe by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Truth only

Obi is the man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Ranks As 4th Wealthiest City In Africa – Report / Kano state labour party Guber candidate, resigns supports Tinubu / Actors Guild Of Nigeria Reacts To El-Rufai's "Derogatory" Remarks On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.