Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,971 members, 7,973,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:53 PM

Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time (3141 Views)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / “some Nigerian Ladies Have Killed Romance” - Relationship Expert Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2022
It has become very unfortunate with the harsh economic institution in the country that too many ladies are on their periods on menstruation at the same time. A lot of these women are failing to avoid menstruation equipment. It is very unfortunate when you leave your house you see a lot of girls on their periods all over the place

I really think this topic people need to share their ideas and experiences because as I am noticing it it looks like the menstruation is getting heavier as Time Goes On

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Promisesmiling(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2022
I am still trying very hard to fully come to terms with your assumptions.. so let me ask this ..
1. Is it that the ladies can no longer afford menstrual pads or tanpoons cos of the economic situation of things in Nigeria ?

2. Is it that the economic situation of things has induced compulsory period on all ladies i.e the now have period at the same time ?

3. That all the girls you take out after spending so much when it time to do the do the claim to be on their period and you are attributing it to the present economic situation

Cos me i am not understanding how your x-ray eyes are spotting all the ladies that are on their period, is the blood just flowing on the street �

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:
grin

Please can you share your experience with us about the topic
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SocialJustice: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Toxic masculinity.

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Typicool8(m): 8:21am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:
I am still trying very hard to fully come to terms with your assumptions.. so let me ask this ..
1. Is it that the ladies can no longer afford menstrual pads or tanpoons cos of the economic situation of things in Nigeria ?

2. Is it that the economic situation of things has induced compulsory period on all ladies i.e the now have period at the same time ?

3. That all the girls you take out after spending so much when it time to do the do the claim to be on their period and you are attributing it to the present economic situation

Cos me i am not understanding how your x-ray eyes are spotting all the ladies that are on their period, is the blood just flowing on the street �

Omo this comment got me laughing hard grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Let me try to answer some of your questions starting with
1 . Yes very correct the hard economical climate in the country is making ladies disadvantaged and failing to buy their favourite product at the end of the month.

2. The harsh economic situation is making the women have heavier menstruation Cycles because of the stress in the country.

3. No I do not take the ladies out I just see what is going on on the street and from my observation it looks like the blood is just flowing. When I go on the street I am very observant and I can tell when they are on.

Also in some cases I can see blood from the back side. It is too early but yesterday I took a picture of one of them . Today I will try taking a picture of more of them when it is flowing I can always tell

2 Likes

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Promisesmiling(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2022
Typicool8:

Omo this comment got me laughing hard grin grin grin

Toh e reach me to ask na .. cos i just couldnt comprehend
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Promisesmiling(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

1 . Yes very correct the hard economical climate in the country is making ladies disadvantaged and failing to buy their favourite product at the end of the month.

2. The harsh economic situation is making the women have heavier menstruation Cycles because of the stress in the country.

3. No I do not take the ladies out I just see what is going on on the street and from my observation it looks like the blood is just flowing. When I go on the street I am very observant and I can tell when they are on.

Also in some cases I can see blood from the back side

Ok i get to some certain extent ... so your Topic should have read Economic situation of things making it difficult for ladies to afford menstural materials (sanitary pads and tampons)

1 Like

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Promisesmiling(m): 8:37am On Aug 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Also in some cases I can see blood from the back side

Ok i get to some certain extent ... so your Topic should have read Economic sutuation of things making it difficult for ladies to afford menstural materials (sanitary pads and tampoons)
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Ok i get to some certain extent ... so your Topic should have read Economic sutuation of things making it difficult for ladies to afford menstural materials (sanitary pads and tampoons)

Yes but if I go and post it on politics section or on a economical section it would be removed by the mod immediately. So I had to express myself all romance section where nobody really cares. Also I have to express myself or what is going on around me if you go to politics or academic inspection you post anything there it is all political bashing. But you can go to other sections and post a tiny snake and I get to front page. I think you understand what I am trying to say
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Jeon(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Ah me surprised for the question .

Op I never experienced that. Here in SS every girl/woman I have crossed path with is very considerate enough in hiding her period.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Promisesmiling(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Yes but if I go and post it on politics section or on a economical section it would be removed by the mod immediately. So I had to express myself all romance section where nobody really cares. Also I have to express myself or what is going on around me if you go to politics or academic inspection you post anything there it is all political bashing. But you can go to other sections and post a tiny snake and I get to front page. I think you understand what I am trying to say

Yeah i do .. these NL mods be giving preference to certain sections than some ..
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Promisesmiling(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Jeon:

Ah me surprised for the question .

Op I never experienced that. Here in SS every girl/woman I have crossed path with is very considerate enough in hiding her period.

I think it has to do with the region he is staying at cos me over haven't noticed such .. tho there are cases of some that i guess came unaware but in like a 10 rating i would say 1
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Typicool8(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Toh e reach me to ask na .. cos i just couldnt comprehend
Actually you ask better question Na make him answer na im remain
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Jeon(f): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:

I think it has to do with the region he is staying at cos me over haven't noticed such .. tho there are cases of some that i guess came unaware but in like a 10 rating i would say 1

True.
And most ladies always carry pads or tampons when the date is getting closer or in case of the emergency visit [ Period can be ridiculous and the date can change at anytime ].

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Promisesmiling(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Jeon:

True.
And most ladies always carry pads or tampons when the date is getting closer or in case of the emergency visit [ Period can be ridiculous and the date can change at anytime ].

One of the many reasons i don't see dem as clueless when it happens in public.. you could be saying it coming in the next 4 days or so and when you in the market it just drops boom leaving you shocked like our Clueless PMB
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Ulunne777(f): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2022
You are very observant though your thread didn't explain it well.
The economic situation is not smiling on females at all and to think it must come whether you like it or not .

If you live or work around average to low income groups,you'd discover it Is a big problem.An average menstrual cycle needs about 12-16 sanitary pads meaning two packs for you not to be stained.So many families can't afford it.

So many girls don't come to school during their period,some use tissues that offer less protection/leakage and makes them prone to infection and some rags .

Govt should work with health products companies to subsidize sanitary pads especially age 9-21yrs.

Share sanitary pads free instead of condoms.

CC:pocahantas

6 Likes

Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2022
Promisesmiling:

Yeah i do .. these NL mods be giving preference to certain sections than some ..

Does it make sense for the mods to give a snake first priority even if the snake is the length of a ruler. Anyway let's go back to the topic can you explain to me your experience in this topic because I need professional people to comment on it
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2022
Ulunne777:
You are very observant though your thread didn't explain it well.
The economic situation is not smiling on females at all and to think it must come whether you like it or not .

If you live or work around average to low income groups,you'd discover it Is a big problem.An average menstrual cycle needs about 12-16 sanitary pads meaning two packs for you not to be stained.So many families can't afford it.

So many girls don't come to school during their period,some use tissues that offer less protection/leakage and makes them prone to infection and some rags .

Govt should work with health products companies to subsidize sanitary pads especially age 9-21yrs.

Share sanitary pads free instead of condoms.

CC:pocahantas

Thank you very much and god bless you I see you have a lot of experience in my topic.

Most of the condoms which they are sharing for free are expired
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Mercury12(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Also in some cases I can see blood from the back side. It is too early but yesterday I took a picture of one of them . Today I will try taking a picture of more of them when it is flowing I can always tell

You no get work? undecided
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by PumpumPrince: 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
It has become very unfortunate with the harsh economic institution in the country that too many ladies are on their periods on menstruation at the same time. A lot of these women are failing to avoid menstruation equipment. It is very unfortunate when you leave your house you see a lot of girls on their periods all over the place

I really think this topic people need to share their ideas and experiences because as I am noticing it it looks like the menstruation is getting heavier as Time Goes On

angry
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by PumpumPrince: 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Bro please go n watch blue film I beg!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
PumpumPrince:

Bro please go n watch blue film I beg!!(no oofencse) angry

I already have a good job and I am satisfied with it at least it pays my bills

I would like to ask another question to anybody which can answer it how many packets of always extra long is enough for one cycle, is it 1 2 or 3 packets. Because a lady just told me right now that she needs 4
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Ulunne777(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I already have a good job and I am satisfied with it at least it pays my bills

I would like to ask another question to anybody which can answer it how many packets of always extra long is enough for one cycle, is it 1 2 or 3 packets. Because a lady just told me right now that she needs 4

Its not a one size fit all.Some have light flow,some medium AnD some very heavy flows with clots.Some lasts for 3 days while for some ppl go as Much as 7-8 days.

Each pack(#700) has 8 pieces and one is expected to use at least 4 a day.Calculate it by 6-7 days and so you'd see she may be right.Thats almost 4 packs.
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by aimmoney9: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vampire, op you too like blood....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by Nyascobar1414: 8:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Or woman wahala..
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ulunne777:

Its not a one size fit all.Some have light flow,some medium AnD some very heavy flows with clots.Some lasts for 3 days while for some ppl go as Much as 7-8 days.

Each pack(#700) has 8 pieces and one is expected to use at least 4 a day.Calculate it by 6-7 days and so you'd see she may be right.Thats almost 4 packs.

Thank you very much I do not really know much about Nigerian women thank you for Educating me. On the other hand a lot of ladies are complaining that the things have to be made free like in other countries what do you think about this. Should menstruation pads be free?
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Or woman wahala..

You do not know this is a health Education topic
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2022
aimmoney9:
Vampire, op you too like blood....... grin grin grin grin grin

Not at all but I am new in town and I admire to flu especially the rate of flow
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
One thing I have noticed with Nigerian lady they like their menstration pad bum bum and also hair weave. This is what most of the ladies which I encounter like in Lagos
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
I forgot to mention they also like their iPhone
Re: Unfortunately Too Many Nigerian Ladies Have Periods At Same Time by fykes(m): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
How y'all take a perfectly normal and most human aspect of feminity and make it into something else beats my imagination.

Dude, I have a sister, daughters and many female friends and colleagues I hold in high regard.

Get a life, there more to living than waking up daily

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Lady In White Gown Causes Stir As She Shakes Waist Close To Loudspeakers / This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! / My Girlfriend's Junior Brother Hates To See Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.