Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,166 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

These Mistakes Might Be The Cause Of Low Sales In Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / These Mistakes Might Be The Cause Of Low Sales In Your Business. (176 Views)

Ogun Food Traders Lament Low Sales, Blame Economic Hardship / Traders Lament Low Sales As Food Prices Soar In Lagos / End That 'low Sales' Problem For Your Online Sales Business Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Mistakes Might Be The Cause Of Low Sales In Your Business. by Olamilekanadesh(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
These mistakes might be the cause of low sales in your business.

Have you ever imagined what you might be doing wrong that could be the cause of no sales in your business?

Stay with me to the end of this post as I open your eye to some flaws business people make that prevent them from making sales.

Are you ready for this?

How quickly do you respond to prospective clients' calls?

How promptly do you respond to your clients when they need you?

There is something we call "The buying moment."

The buying moment is a "special time" when a prospect is ready to buy.

Alot of you lose some business transactions just because you're not available when the client wants to buy or needs credible information that would influence his/her buying decision.

If you're the type that usually switches off your internet data connection, you might want to improve on that. (this applies to some parts of the continents)

If you're the type that doesn't respond to personal messages as promptly as possible, you might want to think twice.

If you're the type that relates to people based on their profile picture, you might want to unlearn that belief system.

You cannot judge people's financial capacity based on their profile picture.

Treat everybody and anybody you meet on social media as a potential buyer.

Don't forget to seize the opportunity of the buying moment to sell more.

In summary.

- You should stop switching off your internet connection.

- You should treat everybody as a potential buyer.

- You should promptly respond to your DMs & emails. If you can, Fine & If you can't, hire somebody to take care of that.

Good luck.

My name is Olamilekan Adeshina, I show people the key to unlock their money stream on social media.

I am a social media marketing expert and a content marketing strategist.

Till I show up for you again.

Have a productive day ahead.

Cheers �

Would you like to hire a professional social media marketing expert for any of your projects? Contact me now.

Email: olamilekan1adeshina@gmail.com

#opportunity #business #data #socialmediamarketing #contentmarketing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Start An Ecommerce Business In 2022: A Complete Guide / What To Look For When Choosing The Stlye For A Picture Frames / Rice;the Most Widely Accepted Food In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.