Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 (70101 Views)

States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / INEC Projects 20 Million New Voters As CVR Begins Today / Statistics Of Registered Voters For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by chipet67(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi-Datti takes the lead.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Putindbutt: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
ada9ja:

that u re supporting APC alone is a enough to see u as a brainwashed and used.

PDP was sent out but was not as worst as this and i cant even imagine how u people sleeps at night supporting this evil parties.
Peter Obi has made you turn your back against APC, Lol. 360° u turn. I fear who no fear you.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by beelon1020(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
[i][/i]Dreamer! The thing go shock you when BAT wins...
Built2last:
As INEC has published voter register by regions, Obidients should not worry.

Go and check, APC Got 55% Vote in Lagos, PDP got 44% in 2015 presidential election. Labour Party and Obi effect will shake Lagos this time around
Lagos may have a high voter registration but non indigenes and disgruntled people against Tinubu makes over 60% of the registered voters.

Let's analyse objectively.

Also a Presidential aspirant can still get 22m Votes without winning in the North West this has happened in 2011presidential election

Goodluck in 2011, he didn't win in those strong northern states, he won the election with 22 million votes, losing woefully in States like Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara

I am revealing this secret so we can all understand that no region has any monopoly on votes...A surprise might just happen in 2023. This is the statistics Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed are looking at and it’s quite promising.

Don't allow anyone fool you 2023 election is very much open.

Few factors have further opened the race.

1. The new electoral act makes it more difficult to rig the election.

2. INEC now has over 96 million registered voters. Nigeria since 1999 has never recorded 50 million people come out to vote in any election.

Meaning there are over 50million voters who have either been averse or cared less. Today, hunger and poverty is resetting brains. Insecurity is driving people up the wall of dissatisfaction. Those people might choose to vote now to express their frustration.

The Northern voter is left with 4 choices. Vote Tinubu For APC, Vote Atiku for PDP, vote
Kwankwaso for NNPP or vote Yusuf Datti Ahmed for Labour party. The Northern vote is clearly split into four.

The chances of OBI is higher than all others.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by IbadeHQ: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
LegalWolf:

That’s not true.

First of, southern kaduna will more likely vote for PDP than Labour. PDP has a strong base in that area. After all, Yusuf is not their son.

Secondly, while Christian’s predominate SK, there’s a substantial Muslim population there too. So that will most likely work in favour of APC; the no -indigene population in SK is negligible; and finally

I haven’t seen any major bigwig in SK rooting for LP. None whatsoever. To the best of my knowledge, I haven’t heard any LG chairman, councillor, rep member etc switching to LP and mobilising for Obi. Even Yusuf is not reaching out to the monarchs and opinion leaders in the zone.

So tell me, how on earth would they win?

Aside from their usual slogan " it will shock you" I don't know what they rely on to think that Peter Obi will gather votes in Kaduna of all places where El Rufai rain supreme. I pity those Obituary supporters.

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by happney65: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
I trust my Oyo. We can't be found wanting . The seyi makinde effect added to the Oyo numbers. It is only Lagos and Oyo in the SW that made the top 10.

Too bad

Seyi for Govornor

Obi for president

Leggo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by EmekaA125(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
captainamiedi1:
KKK with 12 million votes. Northerner power in politics.
And they failed to vote in Buhari in 2011.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by EmekaA125(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
adioolayi:

Wake up to sincere realities....

Peter Obi will surely get votes...his votes will cause more damage to PDP than APC.

Your opening statement of 44% PDP got in Lagos, was largely given to GEJ... especially by the overwhelming support of South Easterners and South Southerners living in Lagos and of course, Yoruba's voted GEJ too.
These votes of Lagos based SS and S Easterners will go to Peter Obi this time around.

So, more damage to PDP than APC.

APC will retain their strongholds .. especially where they have Governors...PDP would have won with a united force, but will be decimated by votes for LP in SS and SE
What about Kwankwaso damage to APC vote in Kano, Kaduna and Katsina. U see.... it's not an easy win for any party.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Sunday2021: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
And some children think peter obi will win.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by TheGift: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tinubu that could not even hold APC flag, is the one you are excited about holding the reins of this country? So that Shettima will become President before the term is over?

FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Once again, I am not surprised, Anambra is the least of the top 10.

This clean data further show that the major 3 tribes by population are Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

From another clean data from biometric linked to GSM numbers, 80% Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo states that make up the South East. That is why Igbo communities in the South East have the least diversity.

20% live outside SE and most live in states bordering the 5 SE states like Rivers, Delta, Kogi, Benue.

Fewer Igbo live in far away places like Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. That is why even if elections are conducted iin those far away states ,Igbo can not determine the outcome.

SW and NW are already in the kitty for Asiwaju Tinubu.

HE Atiku can have SE with the least populous zone with the least number of registerd voters as usual wink
2023 victory is done and dusted for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Once again, politics of lies, bigotry and hate l'ule.
Check my signature for freebies!
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by barbstee(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Built2last:

Go and check, APC Got 55% Vote in Lagos, PDP got 44% in 2015 presidential election. Labour Party and Obi effect will shake Lagos this time around
Lagos may have a high voter registration but non indigenes and disgruntled people against Tinubu makes over 60% of the registered voters.

Also a Presidential aspirant can still get 22m Votes without winning in the North West this has happened in 2011presidential election

Goodluck in 2011, he didn't win in those strong northern states, he won the election with 22 million votes, losing woefully in States like Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara

I am revealing this secret so we can all understand that no region has any monopoly on votes...A surprise might just happen in 2023. This is the statistics Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed are looking at and it’s quite promising.

2. INEC now has over 96 million registered voters. Nigeria since 1999 has never recorded 50 million people come out to vote in any election.

Meaning there are over 50million voters who have either been averse or cared less. Today, hunger and poverty is resetting brains. Insecurity is driving people up the wall of dissatisfaction. Those people might choose to vote now to express their frustration.

The Northern voter is left with 4 choices. Vote Tinubu For APC, Vote Atiku for PDP, vote
Kwankwaso for NNPP or vote Yusuf Datti Ahmed for Labour party. The Northern vote is clearly split into four.

There was no card reader in 2011 .
Votes were basically written
In 2011 Abia state alone gave Jonathan close to a million vote and after the introduction of card reader they've not even returned half of that

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Sunday2021: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Atiku has already won this election.
Namu namu ne!
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by BrutusOj(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
RichDad1:
Those with the lowest numbers are the loudest online. What an irony cheesy
Are the figures above for voters who are indigens of the aforementioned states or residents of the state who registered?
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Alpharey: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
And it never occurred to these Tinubu urchins that states like Lagos and Kano states are housing a lot of Igbo migrants and other ethnic groups and they are rejoicing for NOTHING grin

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by defcon4: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fulani is not a major tribe in Nigeria. Population if Fulani is placed at 15 million, same with Tiv tribe
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

This clean data further show that the major 3 tribes by population are Hausa, Yoruba and Fulani.

From another clean data from biometric linked to GSM numbers, 80% Igbo population live in the 5 Igbo states that make up the South East. That is why Igbo communities in the South East have the least diversity.

20% live outside SE and most live in states bordering the 5 SE states like Rivers, Delta, Kogi, Benue.

Fewer Igbo live in far away places like Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna and Kano. That is why even if elections are conducted iin those far away states ,Igbo can not determine the outcome.

HE Atiku can have SE with the least populous zone with the least number of registerd voters as usual wink

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Ikamandoncome: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Good to see my Delta state there.

2 Likes

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Demolakay: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Alpharey: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
RichDad1:
Those with the lowest numbers are the loudest online. What an irony cheesy

Multi ethnic groups make up the population of Lagos. So those number of registered voters will be split accordingly. Get that into your head

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Alpharey: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Realtalk20:
Hmmmm

When I look at my brothers who are tribalists abuse the igbos I just smile.

All the states listed above have very large number of registered Igbo voters there , so imagine if all these large numbers of Igbos in all of these states are added to the population of the Igbos...

See let us start doing things with integrity in Nigeria. I think this is why they don't want the Igbos to rule because alot of falsehood and fraud in the system would be exposed.

Like census population fraud etc

Look at how empty Lagos state is during December when the igbos travel home.. samething with Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Rivers etc and yet you tell me they are not the most populous tribe in Nigeria? Come on guys let's be honest here.. The politicians and government knows this too. We are all just pretending not to know the truth

It is well

God will bless you
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Alpharey: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Fulani population is not more than Igbo population.

Why are you correcting that self destruct bigot. Leave him to massage his or her ego. I don't like telling the truth to some people
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by kally90(f): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Whatever makes sleep at night. Lol
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Abujason: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Keep killing yourself over Igbo matter. You are here preaching against Igbos as bigots, liars and hateful while you exhibited the same on this post. Just know that come 2023, an Igbo will be either the president or VP of Nigeria. Ebola Cassavani Agbadola Yekini Amoda Ogunlere Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria.

How the heck is that even possible? People are dumping him and APC everyday with more to come. He can’t even be sure of SW. SS and SE is 100% for Obi. Obi also gets at least 3 from NC and Lagos from SW. Up North, he will collect at least 4 while Atiku takes the rest of the North except Kano which will go to Kwankwaso. So tell me how the crooked Tinubu will work that your imaginary miracle.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by LegalWolf: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Aside from their usual slogan " it will shock you" I don't know what they rely on to think that Peter Obi will gather votes in Kaduna of all places where El Rufai rain supreme. I pity those Obituary supporters.

Same here brother. We just need to educate this people
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by profmallor: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
If the LP and PDP are not able to close their ranks, APC is winning the 2023 elections.
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by captainamiedi1: 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
EmekaA125:

And they failed to vote in Buhari in 2011.
'
seems you just started learning about politics. go and ask your older brothers why PDP won and lost as well
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
So u forgot igbos live in those states.
You forgot after the indigenous na Igbo be the second largest.

You forgot igbos close shops to go for PVCs
Keep dreaming. It will be like flash for una eyes
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by jimmynauty: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Fatted lies... According to Shehu Mahdi, igbos are 3million having their houses
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Alajiki(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Built2last:

In 2011, Southwest voted massively for Jonathan. In 2023, southwest is voting massively for Tinubu.

When southwest gives you bloc votes, you win. Jonathan and Buhari can testify to that.

1 Like

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by ultimateprof: 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
The end will justify the means.

Peter Obi is coming! �
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Chimexhairhub(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
We have quality beautiful and affordable Human Hairs Wigs and Nutless braid ON SALES NOW!!! And also Revamping and wigging / Original Serums cosmetics And services. Delivery Available Nationwide Pay On Delivery Via G I G Logistics!!!

Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by yahmohy27: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This settles it.

Stop giving people heart attack na
Re: 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 by Melonny(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Parachoko:
There population in other state can't do any damage to APC votes in APC stronghold.

APC will win the South West with a wide margin.
Exactly what i have been saying, in 2019, South west had the options of voting either Buhari or others. Tinubu is from the Southwest and people think he won't get the votes from that region. I want see the magic that would make Obi Ir Atiku win the South West.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NURTW Vice-chairman, Samuel Kayode Shot Dead In Lagos / Channels TV Journalist Shot As Police Clash With Shiites In Abuja [Photo] / Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.