Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own (8527 Views)

Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 / Selling Physical Products Online Without Owning A Single Product In Nigeria! / Earn $20-$30 Daily Via Adsense Without Owning Or Running A Website! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by gbengaijot(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
Its very simple to make money online without a product. You just need to learn how to do it. If you are not ready to learn + implement, then don't even bother.

Don't listen to anyone suggesting various different ways on how you can make money online. Find the fact yourself using google and stick with it.

Here's what i'll advice you:

a. Learn about digital products. Search for clickbank, paydotcom and plimus(they accept Nigerians) (Use google to search)

b. Learn how to search for what people want to buy. Use google keyword tool (search for it on google)

c. Learn how to set up simple Squeeze pages

d. Learn how to write autoresponder

e. Learn how to drive traffic to website

f. Start taking action! Start taking action,

If you use what i have shown you above, you'll be able to start your own online business easily without buying useless information from individuals who don't even have a clue about what they are selling.

And stop asking people on forum. Use Google to search for the thing i listed above, and read, read read and implement.

That's the advice of someone who has been there, done that!
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by fiverr(m): 11:29pm On Sep 17, 2011
Let's make this conversation roll. I will soon upload
another proof of my earning from fiverr. This new account
just made me $250 this month.

In fact, you can search for "trafficprof" on fiverr.com
that's me there,

You will see all my positive feedbacks.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by gafmod: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2011
Fiverr,i need d dtails of dis ur onlinebiz.How does d money gt to you?
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Nairaplus(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2011
Be careful!
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by infogenius(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2011
gbengaijot:

Its very simple to make money online without a product. You just need to learn how to do it. If you are not ready to learn + implement, then don't even bother.

Don't listen to anyone suggesting various different ways on how you can make money online. Find the fact yourself using google and stick with it.

Here's what i'll advice you:

a. Learn about digital products. Search for clickbank, paydotcom and plimus(they accept Nigerians) (Use google to search)

b. Learn how to search for what people want to buy. Use google keyword tool (search for it on google)

c. Learn how to set up simple Squeeze pages

d. Learn how to write autoresponder

e. Learn how to drive traffic to website

f. Start taking action! Start taking action,

If you use what i have shown you above, you'll be able to start your own online business easily without buying useless information from individuals who don't even have a clue about what they are selling.

And stop asking people on forum. Use Google to search for the thing i listed above, and read, read read and implement.

That's the advice of someone who has been there, done that!

This is a basic advise and I agree.The idea is simple get a profitable market,set up a website with ur squeeze page on it,build your list and recommend other people's product that you have used and will help them.Relate with ur list as much as possible and u'll be fine.
You can also get access to resale right products and sell and keep all the money.You have a variety of choices but the basic thing is that u have to sell something.
So you must above all other things learn to attract customers and sell to them.
ciao
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by philipobiz: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
Its easier said than done when it comes to making money online. You can have a good product without making a single penny. If you want to make money find a market, then find a product for the market and drive traffic to your product. Let me repeat! FIND A MARKET,THEN FIND A PRODUCT FOR THE MARKET, THEN DRIVE TRAFFIC TO YOUR PRODUCT. If you can do that you will make money. If you are focused and patient i promise you. You will make real cash beyond your dreams. You can do all these for free.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by odig1: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
Note: It’s a one time contribution of only N10, 000, to make 1.2m just by empowering 5 down liners.

It’s a networking business operated in form of contribution. All you need to do is
(1) Get a certificate from your sponsor (person introducing the business to you).
(2) Go to the banks to pay N2, 000 each to five individual accounts of your Up liners, including the company to make N10, 000.
(3) Attach the 5 tellers to the certificate nd return back to the company.
(4) The company will verify your payments and award you 5 certificates and you will be registered on the network chain. Give these 5 certificates to 5people while they do as you have done. By your calculation, what will be the first, second, third and forth total earnings that will be paid to your account?
You should have (1) Your initial N10, 000 contribution (that is 2k from 5people to your account) (2) Second stage; total sum of N50k (that is 25certificates x 2k each) (3.) Third stage; total sum of N250K (that is 125 certificates X 2K each) (4) Forth stage, which is the last stage; total sum of N1.250m (that is 625 cert. X 2K each). Are my calculations right? Do u now see how it works?
I want u to know that you can do it. If it is possible for those making it, then, it is possible for you to also make it.
Note: A one time contribution of only N10, 000, to make 1.2m just by empowering 5 down liners and you can recycle even before you complete the first cycle.
For more enquiry OR to join, call 08028303520.

Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by philipobiz: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
Odi What you just explained now is a pyramid scheme. Though you can make money with this but it will not last and the risk is high. It does not have a sustainable business model. If you want to make real money even forever look for a business model that gaurantee you residual income
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by haruna1970(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
@fiverr: Hi, dear fiverr. i read ur post about fiverr.com and am willing to learn how you did the magic. my email is: harunanosiru@yahoo.com. thank u.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by austy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Emphatically, yes! You can make money online without owning a single product.But mind you making money online is not a get rich quick scheme,it is something that has to do with patience and with the right mentorship.i have been a netpreneur for over years now and understands the intricacies when it comes to doing online stuffs.

For short,i have been trading on football with a system a friend of mine introduced to me;the system works like magic-what is so fascinating about the football trading system is that you can place a trade on a WIN, DRAW and LOSE and whatever the outcome you make your money.Trading on football is so so easy do and i would strongly advise you start off here.

Hope this was helpful!

You can track my success by <a href="http://tradewithoutlose..com">CLICKING HERE</a> or my signature below
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by ace4luv69(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2011
Hi, if u are really interestd in making money online without owning a product, without start up capital & with any payment option of ur choice jst send me a mail on ace4luv69@yahoo.com and i will give u a free e-book, totally free of charge.ciao
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by ud003: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
iI think i can help u,i was ones wondering over how i can make money on the internet until i got into this site.
i believe that the information their will be useful to u.www.moneylinknet.com
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by CosmicJames(m): 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
Well, to this question, I will say that yes is the answer. There are various ways to make money online if you know how. So the question I think you show be asking is how can you make money online?
And let's see how we can help you out.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Ltrust(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2011
Move into real estate or car deal but not a full estate dealer. What i mean is to be a broker. Just a few thousand to start up b/c you are a middle man connecting buyers and sellers. With time, you raise enough to move in full. I can offer you my real estate manual and my time to ensure this./07033097160.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by Ltrust(m): 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2011
Move into real estate or car deal but not a full estate dealer. What i mean is to be a broker. Just a few thousand to start up b/c you are a middle man connecting buyers and sellers. With time, you raise enough to move in full. I can offer you my real estate manual and my time to ensure this./07033097160.
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by mewindz(m): 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2011
it is very possible to make money online in nigeria with no investment, product or experience you simply need to copy what people like us do to earn money monthly without leaving our comfort zone.
Fiverr is a great place to start but you need paypal which should not be a problem cos you can operate a verified paypal account right here in nigeria.
The truth is that once you have a verified paypal account there is no limit to how much you can make online.
Discover how to open, verify and withdraw from your paypal account 2day visit my signature link and you get a whole lot more secrets on making money with little effort. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by rivie0020: 12:54am On Nov 12, 2011
Forex pays, but it's risky. No. 1 rule - never trade with money you can't affarod to lose. Follow the link in my sig. box for a working strategy
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by LagBlogger(m): 3:37am On Nov 12, 2011
Re: How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own by suxes2006(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2011
Nice advices here,

i'm starting a challenge tomorrow where i plan to make $5k in
5 months (it was 3 months before) so it is going to be an open
thing to everyone who cares to learn!

www.ivblogger.com is my personal blog!

Aal Izz Well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China To Provide 85% Funding For $2.8 Billion AKK Gas Pipeline Project / How To Register For Clickbank In Nigeria / 5 Ways To Reduce Income Tax Liability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.