Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,485 members, 7,971,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:21 PM

6 Proven Method To Earn At Least $1000-$5000 Monthly As A Freelancer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Proven Method To Earn At Least $1000-$5000 Monthly As A Freelancer (198 Views)

I Feel Ashamed Nigerian Professors Earn Less Than $1000 A Month - TETFund Boss / How To Apply For 2022 Tony Elumelu Foundation $5000 Grant / 6 Proven Ways To Increasing Your CGPA From 1.5 To 4.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Proven Method To Earn At Least $1000-$5000 Monthly As A Freelancer by Deejah234(f): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
[b][/b]6 proven method to Earn at least $1000-$5000 monthly as a Freelancer which I learnt from a top rated paid Freelancer on upwork

1. Learn an high income skills
2. Niche down
3. Learn, understand and master the skills
4. Position yourself as as someone of value on Freelance site, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
5. Create Attractive offers
6. Then get hired and paid

1. Learn a high income skills

These are skills that are high in demand by foreign businesses in which you get paid for at least $1000 monthly.

Some of which include but not limited to
Web design
Digital marketing
Social media Manager
Social media Marketing
Sales funnel building
UIUX design
Graphics design
Video ads creations
Copywriting
Content Writing
Facebook ads and lot more

P.S Before Learning a skills ensure that are high in demand.

2. Niche down:

There is money in niching down your skills.Generally that are three niches in the world ; Health, Wealth and Relationships, they are various sub niches under each niche and each sub niches also have a niche.

Example in the health niche we have

Nutrition, Diet, Strength Training, Weight Loss etc

While in the Wealth Niche we have

Finance, investing, Real Estate, sales and marketing

While in the Relationship niche we

Love, Dating Advice , Marriage advice etc.

I know it looks cumbersome. Let me cite an example to make it clearer.

In the Wealth niche : investment, sales and real estate and under each sub niche. I'm in the sales niche a sub niche of wealth.

Sales: Copywriting, Graphics design, social media marketing ,web design.

It important to understand your niches so as to narrow down your learning process and build on it so as to seen someone that can bring value to the table after securing a clients.

The money is not in the sub niches, the riches are in the niches.

3. Learn understand and Master the skills:

A lot of us then to make these mistakes of outsourcing skills without understanding the skills. I was once a victim of this.

4. Position Yourself on Freelance site (Upwork), LinkedIn ,Facebook and Twitter.

Position yourself as an expert if those skills on upwork.

An average Freelancer go to freelance site and outsource their skills.

But do you know that Freelance site are just small ponds for Freelance.

Why.....

Because an employer has the power to choose from thousand of Freelance on Freelance site.

And the best Freelancer that can give the highest value in return for their money gets the gig but how do they do these.

Read till the end of the post to learn how..

And also position yourself on large ponds platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter where you have the ability to position yourself as an expert in a niche and get paid at least $500 for a skills.

P.S it best to niche down your skills so as to be recognized as an expert in those skills and get paid high for the skills by foreign clients even by doing simple tasks.

P.P.S : If you are a graphics designer it best to to niche your design down to either logo design, social media design, Instagram post to be recognized as an expert of that. You can apply these to others skills.

Need help in niching down your skills and resources on how to build on these skills connect with me on WhatsApp.

https:///3PeHH8d

5. Create irresistible offers:

By becoming an expert in a certain niche, building on that skills and learning other skills that be an added value to the skills you have and then position yourself as an expert on LinkedIn, WhatsApp and Twitter and frame your profile as someone of value.

There is Different between a design that design all jobs. And an expert in social media design, logo design.

He will get the job faster than you who is a Jack of all trade.

6. Get Hired and get paid

Then get hired by high paid clients that pays you not less than $1000- $5000 monthly for a gig ,even with lesser task and start receiving big checks for your skills.

Want to know the practical ways to getting this right, saving yourself months of trials and errors before starting your Freelance journey.

Get Walter high paid Freelancer Course

With this program you can know the best skills to learn.

How to niche down your skills.

How to position your on Freelance site (small ponds) and on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.

Templates on building Irresistible offers around your skills

Templates on winning projects by building the best portfolio like an expert.

How to start getting gig of not less than $1000 - $5000 monthly even as a newbie

And this Course is only for those ready to invest in the right knowledge to start or skyrocket their Freelance journey and start getting $$$$$ checks

Connect with me on WhatsApp to learn more about the Course and how to start

https:///3yzz4z9

Through this number

+2347036534807

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Jobs Opportunities In Canada / Questbridge Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 / Data Scientist Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.