Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,099 members, 7,970,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:53 AM

“I Cooked For Him And Satisfied Him Properly In Bed, I Won’t Marry Again – Korra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cooked For Him And Satisfied Him Properly In Bed, I Won’t Marry Again – Korra (339 Views)

Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Cooked For Him And Satisfied Him Properly In Bed, I Won’t Marry Again – Korra by MckenzieSkyBlog: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nigerian dancer, Korra Obidi has revealed how she invested in her crashed marriage with husband, Justin Dean.

The heartbroken mother of two made this revelation in a recent live session with her fans.

According to Korra, she did everything possible to save her marriage with her ex-husband, including cooking for him and satisfying him in bed, yet her marriage crashed.

She stated that she also tried to restore her marriage but all her plans failed.

Speaking further she stated that she might not get married again, as marriage is not...WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Share

Re: “I Cooked For Him And Satisfied Him Properly In Bed, I Won’t Marry Again – Korra by Ighonko: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
When you let us hear word because of husband then, u never see anything ooo
Re: “I Cooked For Him And Satisfied Him Properly In Bed, I Won’t Marry Again – Korra by Blessingedem80(f): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Methinks social media helped to tear apart a crack already in the marriage walls.
Re: “I Cooked For Him And Satisfied Him Properly In Bed, I Won’t Marry Again – Korra by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
You didn't do something extra ordinary so shut up

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Recounts How Police Officers Allegedly Forced Him To Make A Video C / "I'll Forever Miss My Godmother Queen Elizabeth" - Cross Dresser, James Brown / Kim Kardashian Kids Don’t Stand A Chance Like White Ppl So She Studied Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.