Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Marriage Advice: Why You Should Fart Together With Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Advice: Why You Should Fart Together With Your Wife (353 Views)

"Leave Your Marriage If Things Are Not Going Well" Mia Khalifa Marriage Advice / (i Need Advice) Why Do I Still Love Her. / The Best Marriage Advice Ever!!! (2) (3) (4)

Marriage Advice: Why You Should Fart Together With Your Wife by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mr Bayo Adeyinka and his wife recently did their 20th wedding anniversary. While sharing lessons from from his marriage, he wrote a profound piece to give people lessons about marriage. 

Read his article below;

"Learn To Fart Together and Other Lessons I Learnt Over The Past 20 Years."

"I didn’t plan to write anything today. I’ve been on sabbatical. I wanted our 20th wedding anniversary to be a quiet one. I took my wife for a dinner date this evening and there was a slide put up on the wall to congratulate us for our 20th anniversary. A short while after, another banner was put up to celebrate another couple who sat opposite us. It was their 3rd anniversary."

"As we got up to leave after our dinner, the young couple approached our table to greet us. When the lady complimented my wife for her beautiful looks and said it’s unbelievable that she still looks that dashing after 20 years, I turned to her husband and told him to observe carefully because someone will pass the same compliments to her wife when they clock 20. Meanwhile, no one will compliment him because he will look older as his wife would have ‘used’ him. All of us burst out in laughter."

"Then the wife said, “I wonder how both of you have stayed together these 20 years with no one breaking their heads”. We all laughed and shook hands as we left. I truly wish I had the time to share a few lessons we learnt with the young couple right then. I made up my mind I will share a few tips for the benefit of others."

"I got married at 27. My wife was about to clock 25. I had been working fo barely 2 years. My wife was writing her final project in the University when we married. She redeployed for her NYSC because we were married then. Over the past 20 years, we have learnt that marriage is a lot of hard work. It’s not a stroll in the park. Both parties must make up their minds to make it work."

Read More
https://ofofoentertainment.com/marriage-advice-why-you-should-fart-togeth/

Re: Marriage Advice: Why You Should Fart Together With Your Wife by Bluntguy: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wetin una dey chop wey una go come dey do farting competition?

Early Morning Orgasm / Bella Bags Endorsement Deal With A Fragrance Company / Help Him

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9