Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,650 members, 7,889,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. (303 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Beg Seun To Reinstate Chaos, Tribalism On Nairaland / Nairalanders Help Me Beg Seun And His Mods / Statement On The Return Of The Abacha Stolen Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. by Ikamandoncome: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
My sufferingboy monicker was banned for because I always defend my Ika ethnic group whenever we are insulted on this forum,once I reply those tribal troublemakers,the mod will penalise me.

And even if you want to ban me because I used fowl word,the ban should be reasonable,not you giving ban of many years.E be like say you wan destroy this forum by banning people for that long.

Anyway if you wish to ban me again after all this pleading again seun,then na you and God get problem not me.

7th August is my birthday,once more I thank God, olokun and the spirit of my late father for their protection of my life.
Whoever which to contact me, should do so by emailing sufferingboy360@gmail.com

Ishilove
Igboid
Nwanyiogwashi
Fadghiga
Oyigboupdate

Make Una help beg this mod not to ban me this time.

Anyway,I visited owa-oyibu early July,one of my uncle in idumu-uzugbo told me little about our culture that if Obi of Owa dies,the olihe-ovia of Owa,who live in owa-ofien village are the first to see his dead body and they are the ones to bath him.

I also visited my great grandfather place in idumu-osumma quarters in owa-oyibu (our real ancestral quarters before my grandfather migrated and settled in his mother side of idumu-uzugbo royal quarters).

Remember that family is the first to settle in the entire Owa kingdom before they were tricked by edogun and their throne stolen from them.....They are descendants of adagba from ikoha,who founded owa-ofien.

Which means after the Obi,they are the only family have real hereditary power almost comparable to the Obi of Owa.just like ogiamien family and the oba of Benin.

One love to all Ika people here,if mod ban me again.I will come again.
Re: The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. by Ikamandoncome: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
I really missed nairaland since.viewing as a guest nor sweet at all.
Re: The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. by Entprys(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Youths and Crystal Meth these days
Re: The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. by Ikamandoncome: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Entprys:
Youths and Crystal Meth these days

Bros I nor dey take that thing at all.
Re: The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. by Entprys(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ikamandoncome:

Bros I nor dey take that thing at all.
Wetin con dey high you ? That your Owa story look behuge
Re: The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. by Ikamandoncome: 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Entprys:

Wetin con dey high you ?
That your Owa story look behuge

Nothing bros,I'm from Owa and I Keep learning deep things about who we are, despite the fact that I was born and brought up in Benin city......
Re: The Return Of Sufferingboy,help Me Beg Seun. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Proof To Show That Zack Orji, Gentle Jack, Benedict Johnson & Co Collecte Millio / Imo Killings: FG, Not Igbo Leaders To Be Held Responsible — Ohanaeze / Where Is Pa Bode George?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.