Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Want To Plant Tomato - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Plant Tomato (607 Views)

What's The Best Crop To Plant And Have Maximum Output On A 3 Plots Of Land? / How To Plant Hass Avocado Seedlings In Nigeria / How to Plant Plantain Suckers In Dry Season Without Irrigation System 100% Yield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Plant Tomato by Healthquest: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Are we in tomato season? I want to plant it .
Anyone who have idea about it should guide me on the above subject matter. Roughly a plot of land. 50/50.

Dos and Dont and protection for the farm.
Pls help

1 Like

Re: I Want To Plant Tomato by Trinitycoy(f): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Healthquest:
Anyone who have idea about it should guide me on the above subject matter. Roughly a plot of land. 50/50.

Pls help

Chat up on WhatsApp but you will pay mentorship fees
Re: I Want To Plant Tomato by Hallams(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Go through Farmer Akinloye's tomato thread. You have ample of information there. Also, assume this your tomato project is more of a test run
Re: I Want To Plant Tomato by Neduzze5(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Healthquest:

Pls help

Cool. I'm planting tomato on my balcony in my home and it's already over a week since I planted and they are doing well.

Will be transplanting to sack bags before the month ends.

A sack bag is expected to carry one each of pepper, tomato and ugu plant.

Nothing so much. Yours is on a large scale and you'd need expert advice. Good luck on your endeavour.
Re: I Want To Plant Tomato by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
I want to plant too. These abokis are milking us dry
Re: I Want To Plant Tomato by Brineharry: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Re: I Want To Plant Tomato by Konquest: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2023

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Agribusiness Ideas To Try Out In 2022 / Are You Aware That Apples Grow In Nigeria? / Three Aspects To Choose High Quality Wheat Flour Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.