Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,120 members, 7,913,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) (33943 Views)

Umahi Visits Wike Again (Pictures) / Umahi Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Magatakarda And Yari Visits Bola Tinubu In London - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by StarFist(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Obama, Putin, Biden, and all other world leaders visiting wike in the coming months.

This I have seen.

Yes oo.

My Mentor get capacity in excess
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by edtess: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wike is asking Yari in the first pcture " what is it again"?
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wike is a big fish...everybody just dey visit him up and down

1 Like

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by dapadawee: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Let’s wait and see. Everything they are cooking behind closed doors shall be revealed with time.
No need to wait we have the information.
The only way tinubu will drop shettima. Is if wike choose to be his VP
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by sammhi(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Wike the beautiful bride of 2023

To Peter Obi supporters, please tell me one single initiative that he started and subsequent governors of Anambra state has continued till date....
U don't know what democracy means
Obama rule for 8 years, tell me one of his policies that Biden has followed or Trump followed
Democracy U have your target and goals . U are elected to fulfil your promises. If others come and decide to do something different,it is no longer your headche Do your part and let others do theirs.
Ganduje and Kwankwaso were friends from childhood and he was his deputy for 8 years. Ganduje was the only deputy who became Gov after the tenure of his principal. But he is doing things s differently.Theu have even fallen apart.
Obiano did his best and now Soludo is also doing his
No issues
Know the democracy is not a family stool or inheritance
What PO did in Anambra is still available for anyone to verify
The teaching hospital he built from scratch
The state secretariat complex
The primary and secondary he built
Thw roads networks are there
The waste disposal system are functional
The remaining money he left Obiano use to build an airport .
So what do you want ?
Donald Duke built a world class resort but is rotting away because his successor does not want to follow that path . What do U want Donald to do ?

1 Like

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunmsg:

Let’s wait and see. Everything they are cooking behind closed doors shall be revealed with time.

I hope it's not connected with Accountant General money bcoz Yari collected. Make e no be say Wike follow chop.
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Trustedapparel(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Antai123(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wike is a force!. That must be reckoned.
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
Alajiki:

And who are you? His PA?
Hi! Igbo man
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Erickymania: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dukeolumidemans:
Na by force? Shebi una say all these area na 5%? Oya nau jungle don dey mature... grin grin grin tongue
. River state is not Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Advocate500: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Your empty skull should tell you that Tinubu is miles ahead of your igbo president in form of Obi

I will pick Tinubu corpse over obituary a 3rd class graduate
is obvious you have a poor parental care ,need to visit juvenile rehab centres for proper mental rehabilitation before engaging the public in a logical reasoning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Jostoman: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
malali:
OBI*TUARY

President of IPOB and Biafuro
Obituary of APC in 2023.
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by EwebSolution: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
dis one don dey find contract up and down.......make we look una fes

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by jrusky(m): 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
malali:
OBI*TUARY

President of IPOB and Biafuro

Yes oo by 2023 he will be the ipig president as God live. Izeh!!!
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by uptownemmygee(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Obama, Putin, Biden, and all other world leaders visiting wike in the coming months.

This I have seen.

Even mugabe and Lincoln go visit soon
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Sirhung: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wike the lion of south-south
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
It won't change anything. Atiku is the PDP presidential candidate. Wike should go and Contest in another party. But is too late.
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
aribisala0:
Wike is acting very rationally.
He has shown that he believed in and was committed to the idea of Southern presidency unlike those people who said if it cannot be them let Fulani have it

Well Tambuwwal did his thing but they do not have incumbency power and They need Wike's money to match Tinubu
They argued that they were more likely to win because they have more votes in the North so let them demonstrate it. Wike does not have to support Atiku , he can stay on his lane and keep his money in his pocket
Let Saraki and Tambuwwal deliver for Atiku.
Wike has stated his demands
Atiku to hand over to south in 2027
PDP chairman from the south
If they don't like it . He will remain in PDP and mind his business
lol. You think Atiku will listen to stupid wike demand. Wike is delusional. No president will do One tenure and hand over. It has never happen. And I don't think it will happen.
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Sirhung: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
[quote author=Righthussle post=115322147]After Jagaban for south na Wike. We dey follow leader wey get voice. Leader to talk our mind.[wike the lion of south- south]
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by stanluiz(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ask your fellow Okoro that lame question not me

Tinubu is a liberal man. He's very much loving and accommodating likewise his tribesmen Yoruba

ATIKU is also quite accommodating and loving with his tribesmen

IGBOS are resentful and filled with bitterness reason why they cursed and bashed anyone supporting Tinubu or any other candidates

Tinubu will succeed Buhari and they will wail for another 8 years
You mean the southern version of musa yaradua grin

If you don't Gerrit, you forget about it. cheesy
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
stanluiz:
lol. You think Atiku will listen to stupid wike demand. Wike is delusional. No president will do One tenure and hand over. It has never happen. And I don't think it will happen.
Well I do not think it is stupid. I think it is very rational/ He does not have to agree if he has a better way of achieving his objectives.

I do not see why the word STUPID comes into the conversation
I am not interested in that dialogue
If i say I want to sell my car 100 Naira and you have 50 no be quarrel.
I do not think Atiku is in a very strong position and the emergence of Obi and Kwankwaso makes it an open race
I do not see Atiku going far without Wike's financial support, mind you that is my opinion. I do no state it as fact and I am not trying to influence your thoughts on that,just saying how I see it.

1 Like

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by aribisala0(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Ask your fellow Okoro that lame question not me

Tinubu is a liberal man. He's very much loving and accommodating likewise his tribesmen Yoruba

ATIKU is also quite accommodating and loving with his tribesmen

IGBOS are resentful and filled with bitterness reason why they cursed and bashed anyone supporting Tinubu or any other candidates

Tinubu will succeed Buhari and they will wail for another 8 years
Eboes do not do Win-Win
They do
We have won see how great we are and how much better than everyone else we are .The great Us!!
So It is difficult to have a share in any Eboe success
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by chiokeman(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:
After Jagaban for south na Wike. We dey follow leader wey get voice. Leader wey fit to talk our mind.

U no dey shame...u still dey follow people wey keep u under this condition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Asour: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:
After Jagaban for south na Wike. We dey follow leader wey get voice. Leader wey fit to talk our mind.

Also leader wey give N500m to another Northern state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Whether we like it or not
Nigerians Shall vote in the right leader coke 2023
As the Lord liveth
Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Righthussle:
After Jagaban for south na Wike. We dey follow leader wey get voice. Leader wey fit stand up talk our mind.
Tinubu no qualify for southern leader abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdul Aziz Yari Visits Wike Again (Pictures) by Altruisticboy: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Wike the beautiful bride of 2023

To Peter Obi supporters, please tell me one single initiative that he started and subsequent governors of Anambra state has continued till date....

NON!!!!!
he was a total failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sallah; Buruji Kashamu Hosts Large Crowd Of Constituents In His Mansion. Photos / NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m / Our Party Leaders Are Fraudulent, Shameful And Dishonest – Yakubu Dogara Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.