Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Have A Right To Call The Governor - Broadcaster Rufai Oseni Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have A Right To Call The Governor - Broadcaster Rufai Oseni Says (291 Views)

Rufai Oseni Vs Benjamin Hundeyin / Policeman Threatens Rufai Oseni Wth Gun. Broadcaster Says He Will Call Governor / Rufai Oseni Confronted By SP Benjamin Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Right To Call The Governor - Broadcaster Rufai Oseni Says by Alwaystrending: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYgt02SYi2c

I have a right to say I will call the governor. He is the chief security officer of the state- broadcaster Rufai Oseni says

A video of Rufai threatening police officers that he will call the governor after he was arrested for using the BRT lane went viral today August 2.

In this video, he explained that he felt threatened when the officers forcefully took his car keys from him and pointed a gun at him despite the fact that he owned up to committing a traffic offense and willing to pay the fine.

He said he has a right to say he will call the state Governor because he is the Chief Security Officer of the state.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgxIfLGAhJr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: I Have A Right To Call The Governor - Broadcaster Rufai Oseni Says by Maxymilliano(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
No need for this explanation jare

Even if its me in that situation, being angry that way. I'll sure brag even if I don't know anyone in higher authority just to intimidate the police and make them shiver a bit

(1) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu's Chief Of Staff, Tayo Ayinde, Fingered In Land Grabbing Scandal / EFCC Arrests 13 Illegal Miners, Impounds Five Trucks / Read And Be The Judge.. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.