Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,566 members, 7,905,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 07:50 AM

Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. (870 Views)

Sam Omatseye VS Bashir El-Rufai / ‘Obituary’: Sam Omatseye Alleges Death Threats From Obi’s Supporters / Obi*tuary By Sam Omatseye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by Newsline09(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be.

I had previously condemned the caption of Columnist Omatseye's editorial in one of Nigeria's national dailies, not necessarily to feel or sympathize with Peter Obi, but out of a sense of moral obligation.

If the issue is about Obi, obviously, he deserves worse than what Sam has bestowed upon him.

I've learned that everything we do has an effect, and while we might forgive ourselves for hurting people, the universe most definitely does not.

Sam's accusations against Obi were undoubtedly true, so I cannot criticize him for them. His caption was also appropriate retaliation for Obi, who had for the previous six years fabricated the darkest and most repugnant things about Dr. Willie Obiano in the guise of political criticism.

What is more nasty, divisive, and morally bankrupt than the image on the first slide, which was created by Peter Obi with the help of his media slave and devoted e-rat, Obienyem?

I don't think much of the ire of most Nigerians who felt offended by the columnist Sam Omatseye's editorial; maybe they have behaved in a comradely and kinlike manner, but Peter Obi might be suffering as a result of political karma or paying for his own transgressions.

The last thing I'll do is feel pity for a man who, during his peak, watched his victims suffer in the hands of his terr0rs while he sat back and grinned at the sight of the photos in the first and third slides below.

Is Peter Obi not guilty of all the detailed statements of Sam Omatseye? The only offense was the use of Obi as a caption. I haven't seen any of the enraged Obi defenders interrogate the claims of Sam.

I would be a fo0l to express genuine sympathy for a man battling with the consequences of his own actions and misgivings.

In the words of my brother and friend, Wenga Patrick Nnamdi, "everything is fair in warfare." Morality and politics have no coloration.

We cannot, out of trepidation, hold back the truth. Sam Omatseye has shown courage and bravery. Peter Obi should be abandoned to his wretchedness and misery. Karma came in handy.

Peter Obi shall continue to Labour in vain, till his Obi. I have No sympathy for the treacherous Presidential joker.

Uloka Chukwubuikem was a former Senior Aide to Ex- Governor Willie Obiano, FCA

#ulokachukwubuikem
https://www.facebook.com/111456768076198/posts/pfbid07u8u92nu3MZ4gDcegM5Li9uPumrBgahZFkr24SwzVEzY9wgo1sW3xbUMwcn9M47Dl/?d=n

3 Likes

Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by Illuminatiship(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by derecho(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omatseye? Is that not Tinubu's boy?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by amliftedhigher: 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Newsline09:

I had previously condemned the caption of Columnist Omatseye's editorial in one of Nigeria's national dailies, not necessarily to feel or sympathize with Peter Obi, but out of a sense of moral obligation.

If the issue is about Obi, obviously, he deserves worse than what Sam has bestowed upon him.

I've learned that everything we do has an effect, and while we might forgive ourselves for hurting people, the universe most definitely does not.

Sam's accusations against Obi were undoubtedly true, so I cannot criticize him for them. His caption was also appropriate retaliation for Obi, who had for the previous six years fabricated the darkest and most repugnant things about Dr. Willie Obiano in the guise of political criticism.

What is more nasty, divisive, and morally bankrupt than the image on the first slide, which was created by Peter Obi with the help of his media slave and devoted e-rat, Obienyem?

I don't think much of the ire of most Nigerians who felt offended by the columnist Sam Omatseye's editorial; maybe they have behaved in a comradely and kinlike manner, but Peter Obi might be suffering as a result of political karma or paying for his own transgressions.

The last thing I'll do is feel pity for a man who, during his peak, watched his victims suffer in the hands of his terr0rs while he sat back and grinned at the sight of the photos in the first and third slides below.

Is Peter Obi not guilty of all the detailed statements of Sam Omatseye? The only offense was the use of Obi as a caption. I haven't seen any of the enraged Obi defenders interrogate the claims of Sam.

I would be a fo0l to express genuine sympathy for a man battling with the consequences of his own actions and misgivings.

In the words of my brother and friend, Wenga Patrick Nnamdi, "everything is fair in warfare." Morality and politics have no coloration.

We cannot, out of trepidation, hold back the truth. Sam Omatseye has shown courage and bravery. Peter Obi should be abandoned to his wretchedness and misery. Karma came in handy.

Peter Obi shall continue to Labour in vain, till his Obi. I have No sympathy for the treacherous Presidential joker.

#ulokachukwubuikem
https://www.facebook.com/111456768076198/posts/pfbid07u8u92nu3MZ4gDcegM5Li9uPumrBgahZFkr24SwzVEzY9wgo1sW3xbUMwcn9M47Dl/?d=n
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by ojun50(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
At the mention of his name enemy we collect

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by Eniitankorede: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Peter Obituary’s days are numbered. All his dirty past will be exhumed and let vawulence scatter for ground lol.
Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by mycar: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2022
You ended up typing rubbish, enemy of progress. Where is Obiano today?
Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 03, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem

You're talking to yourself?
Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by Throwback: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2022
Omatseye really hurt the zombiedients.

They know how to rant about other politicians, but do not want their own to be ranted on.

Is this the revolution that is promised by the 61yr old political prostitute who can lie for China?

An escalation of IPOB terror of the SouthEast on democracy and dissenting opinion in the totality of Nigeria?

Naija no be SouthEast.

The minority will not impose their terror on the free majority.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by Donsacramento: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2022
So who is now crying? The hungry Tinubu journalist or peter? I love the way nigerians are dealing with every paid idiot that writes against obi. Una never shee shun shin
Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by Akurakambe(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Peter Obituary’s days are numbered. All his dirty past will be exhumed and let vawulence scatter for ground lol.
It's actually Tinubu ob.ituary

1 Like

Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Newsline09:

#ulokachukwubuikem
Another trash grin
Re: Obi: Peter Was Only Paid With His Own Coin; Let Sam Omatseye Be. by globemoney01: 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
mycar:
You ended up typing rubbish, enemy of progress. Where is Obiano today?
Enjoying his retirement.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors4peterobi Medical Outreach In Taraba (pictures) / What Have Fulanis Contributed To Nigeria / Wike Tackles Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.