Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,115 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H (1294 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Buhari Approves N1.5trn For Construction, Rehabilitation Of Over 700km Roads / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Omooba77: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
I'm going to put this on Twitter because @WestAfricaWeek is a long-read platform that doesn't do breaking news, and this needs to be out there.

I've got hold of a budget office document showing @MBuhari approving N1.4 billion to buy vehicles for the government of Niger Republic.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1554575730650013697

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Beckyramos05: 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
So amazing...
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wow it's a welcome development, follow who know road. Buhari is the best man for the job. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN � Peter Obituary is dead on arrival �

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Jashub: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
It will never be well with Buhari and the APC. Just imagine...1.4 billion naira is being spent on vehicles for a nation that Nigeria doesn't benefit from undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by amliftedhigher: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Buhari has finished Nigerian money

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Oilwell(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
The Evil Party APC and Buhari has finished this country

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by RZArecta(m): 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
Just when you feel they can't fúck around any worse, they pull out another level of fúckery from their hats that'll baffle even the devil. What the actual fúck cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Omooba77: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
N1.4 billion for 10 cars @ N140 m per car.. .....
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by jjxxx: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Omooba77:
I'm going to put this on Twitter because @WestAfricaWeek is a long-read platform that doesn't do breaking news, and this needs to be out there.

I've got hold of a budget office document showing @MBuhari approving N1.4 billion to buy vehicles for the government of Niger Republic.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1554575730650013697

Yet ASUU is on strike. May wat happened to Nigeria happen to Buhari/Tinubu supporters

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Typicool8(m): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
It will never be well with those bastards still supporting the demonic APC

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by LogicBomb8: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
This government is fake
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by DevilSignature: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
God please punish anyone who will cast his/her vote to APC in this coming election immensely.
God please ruin their lives just as the evil party they support ruin Nigeria.

May those who will vote for APC in 2023 never live to complete the year 2023

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by kingharzy: 12:55am On Aug 03, 2022
Ah ah.. it's not enough na.
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by APCnaPDP: 2:29am On Aug 03, 2022
The only thing I can say is that Nigerians have shown time and time again how docile we are. How can you have such a terrible and horrible leader and you want to vote APC again?

This money would be beneficial in beefing up security in Niger state or Zamfara but Baba thinks it is best to buy cars for Niger republic.
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:25am On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari would have even made Niamey the new capital of Nigeria if it were to be possible.
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by aariwa(m): 3:56am On Aug 03, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Wow it's a welcome development, follow who know road. Buhari is the best man for the job. APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN � Peter Obituary is dead on arrival �
Yup Peter Obi movement is Obituary to youths like you who aid and support evil politicians

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by otipoju(m): 4:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Who would have ever imagined that Buhari would be this callous and corrupt. Of course the money is not meant for buying of any cars. It's funding for something really sinister.
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Racoon(m): 4:28am On Aug 03, 2022
This is an impeachment offense if true but the equally useless rubberstamp stooges @ the NASS have helped this failed and useless president to violate the sovereignty of this nation right from inception. Karma will surely pay them their dues in due time
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by shigoslim(m): 4:47am On Aug 03, 2022
Hnmm
Nigeria is a cursed nation
I split on her

My brother and sister
Not even saint Peter can change anything known this and has peace of mind.

I gave up on Nigerians the moment they started shouting go get your PVC lol

You people still think things will change .
I was expecting a protest for a restructuring or total disintegration of Nigeria.

We are joking, playing with our born and unborn future generations.

Nigeria is not designed to work for me and you, the country is a lawless nation full of nepotism, tribalism, religion bigot, corruption and ethnic clown. A country without justice and equity, a country without constitutional uphold, a country without pity for human life. A careless nationa, a joke century nation.

Heaven is against this nation
I have comot my hand from anything that has to do with vampires nation.
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by femi4: 5:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Love your neighbor as yourself
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by gabolak(m): 5:41am On Aug 03, 2022
This can't be true
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Slynation(m): 5:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Gaskiya...!!! I think it's time to enforce and normalize beating sense into your APC supporting friends and neighbors!!
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by LegendAnselm: 5:50am On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari home town. Is good to remember ur village
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Any supporter of APC at this point is a traitor and an enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by mycar: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2022
This can't be true, where is Buhari from please? This man is not a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Approves N1.4 Billion To Buy Vehicles For The Government Of Niger Rep. -H by Mynd44: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2022

(1)

Who Killed FUNSHO WILLIAMS? / Members Of Buhari Supporter Organisation, Others Dump APC, Defect To PDP In Kano / I Will Not Allow Campaign In My Church- Rev. Esther Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.