Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, (1922 Views)

Hon Innocent Esewezie, Hilary Okobi Served Oshimili North People Creditably / Governor Okowa Is Not Igbo, Ika North People Do Not Consider Themselves Igbos / North People Are So Funny!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
I see no end to this torment by Allah , they harrase we northeners to an extreme extent after bringing buhari to punish the north and they won't let us migrate .

They suspect these innocent travellers are Ansarú Al habidi when Ansarú Al habidi are sent to west through helicopters . North shall get better one day by Allah Ameen

#Atikunorth2023

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by VeryWickedGoat: 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Relax. They are searching for smuggled agbado and cassava.

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by ElSudani: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dumb thread. Must you post something?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Eriokanmi: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rekhina:
I see no end to this torment by Allah , they harrase we northeners to an extreme extent after bringing buhari to punish the north and they won't let us migrate .

They suspect these innocent travellers are Ansarú Al habidi when Ansarú Al habidi are sent to west through helicopters . North shall get better one day by Allah Ameen

#Atikunorth2023
Na we com send buhari to you ba? Why do you love him so much if what you're saying is true hadjia? Haha!
You love buhari in 2015 so much that you're shouting sai baba uoandan naw. Have you fiegitten?. In as much as I agree that northerners have good minds, there are criminal elements especially among the fulanis whom they've brainwashed to kill innocent ones and occupy their lands cos its their conquest. I can't remember where we were told in history that uthman Dan fodiyo fought his jihad war to Yorubaland. He didn't get here and he met people up north when he came, the original owners of the land like nowadays zamfara, kano, Borno, etc.

Amotekun intercepted some of their weapons hidden inside beans and corn. I'm sure you watched the viral videos too. Whom where they bringing ak47 rifles to kill, goat? Who gave it to them? Who sent them to owo Church?

We need to be more vigilant than ever, even you people ma sef. 99% of the train kidnap victims are Muslims, hausa.musllims for that matter, kidnapped by fulanis. Who are their sponsors? You need to find out and attack them, not innocent yorubas who know nothing. We're only trying to protect our land and people. It's our duty to so so, even though the government of the daybhas failed us.

You can also vote atiku ok, we don't care. All these are a strategy to sideline tinubu. We warned the selfish man too not to pitch his tent close to buhari. Afenifere did, but he turned a deaf ear. We know more strategies will unfold as we approach 2023. That's why we are obidient ni ti wa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Karlovich: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
embarassed #Druggie and APC must fail next year

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Totilopussylick(m): 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

But they actually looks suspicious

One of many reasons the north will embarrass Tinubu in the next presidential elections in Nigeria tongue undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by nnachukz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Looking for smuggled ammunition, nobody wants to take chances.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Eniitankorede: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rekhina:

#Atikunorth2023

Deceptive and stupid post. This is a security check. Nothing more. Many people have been caught with weapons with previous checks like that. Nothing tribal or wicked in this process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Ma we com send buhari to you ba? Why do you love him.so much if what you're saying is true hadjia? Haha!
Haba! North will never forgive Muhammadu APC at least Nasarawa, adamawa and Niger will never vote am po APC.

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 12:04am On Aug 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
They are not police but Yoruba Area touts. This is so illegal.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Just know that Peter Obi is the solution to all your problems

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 12:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Reinaldo:
Just know that Peter Obi is the solution to all your problems
Atiku Al d way because Yoruba will use obi influence to kill northerners kawai.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Rekhina:

No. That is a serious cassava lie. Peter Obi will not do such an agbado thing.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by GeneralPula: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2022
Another roll..

It was a stop & search. Where una dey see harass?
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Peter Obi is really shaking people's vibes

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by APCnaPDP: 2:23am On Aug 03, 2022
Some of the things northerners are suffering in the south especially South West are not being shown in the open. I have reports of how Amoketun profiles and harasses northerners.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by haffaze777(m): 4:12am On Aug 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Na we com send buhari to you ba? Why do you love him so much if what you're saying is true hadjia? Haha!
You love buhari in 2015 so much that you're shouting sai baba uoandan naw. Have you fiegitten?. In as much as I agree that northerners have good minds, there are criminal elements especially among the fulanis whom they've brainwashed to kill innocent ones and occupy their lands cos its their conquest. I can't remember where we were told in history that uthman Dan fodiyo fought his jihad war to Yorubaland. He didn't get here and he met people up north when he came, the original owners of the land like nowadays zamfara, kano, Borno, etc.

Amotekun intercepted some of their weapons hidden inside beans and corn. I'm sure you watched the viral videos too. Whom where they bringing ak47 rifles to kill, goat? Who gave it to them? Who sent them to owo Church?

We need to be more vigilant than ever, even you people ma sef. 99% of the train kidnap victims are Muslims, hausa.musllims for that matter, kidnapped by fulanis. Who are their sponsors? You need to find out and attack them, not innocent yorubas who know nothing. We're only trying to protect our land and people. It's our duty to so so, even though the government of the daybhas failed us.

You can also vote atiku ok, we don't care. All these are a strategy to sideline tinubu. We warned the selfish man too not to pitch his tent close to buhari. Afenifere did, but he turned a deaf ear. We know more strategies will unfold as we approach 2023. That's why we are obidient ni ti wa

Nah oloripelebe you dey quote

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2022
haffaze777:

Nah oloripelebe you dey quote

Na'inanai banza shashasha who is pelebe?

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jennifer663:
Peter Obi is really shaking people's vibes
meaning wat?
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by NwaAdazzi(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Afonjas on the beat,Always discriminating is because they came in Trailers

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Patriotsleague: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
So many illegal Malians, chadians and Libyans, blending in with Fulani terrorists. All trucks coming into South Nigeria must be checked, all the occupants verified. If you have no legit business here, stay in your zones for now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:
So many illegal Malians, chadians and Libyans, blending in with Fulani terrorists. All trucks coming into South Nigeria must be checked, all the occupants verified. If you have no legit business here, stay in your zones for now

Why hate north so much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Rekhina(f): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:

We can now see list of Yorubas that killed igbos in owo chorch .Allah will expose u all

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Eriokanmi: 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rekhina:

We can now see list of Yorubas that killed igbos in owo chorch .Allah will expose u all
name them. We don't attack churches. The ojo of a guy which the military falsely mentioned was an error and rotimi had tackled them on this. Ojo is a criminal and n9t a terrorist. He escaped from kuje and recaptured in ondo. In case you forgot, the owo Church attack happened before kuje jailbreak. He escaped and was recaptured

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Obagreatdatoye(m): 6:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
APCnaPDP:
Some of the things northerners are suffering in the south especially South West are not being shown in the open. I have reports of how Amoketun profiles and harasses northerners.

It's a welcome development....infact any hausa or fulani man is a prospect. Even if you enter SW, you must be thoroughly searched

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wow!
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
We will embarass them more if they don't leave our land

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by TimFisher2: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Patriotsleague:

This one you said South Nigeria...i am just hearing that word for the first time..I don't understand..it seems you made a mistake bro..or do you mean South West.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by backtovillage: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rekhina:

#Atikunorth2023
If sense is not far from you, you will know that hiding inside a trailer loading with cattle and sheep is suspicious with guns and charm.
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by TimFisher2: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eriokanmi:

You can also vote atiku ok, we don't care. All these are a strategy to sideline tinubu. We warned the selfish man too not to pitch his tent close to buhari. Afenifere did, but he turned a deaf ear. We know more strategies will unfold as we approach 2023. That's why we are obedient ni ti wa

You can not be Obidient...our rescue bus don full...face who dey face you grin
Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by Arysexy(m): 8:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rekhina:

Why hate north so much

Even Tinubu gives them support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Keep On Embarrassing My North People, by paramakina202: 8:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rekhina:

Stop this political TAQQİYA you are doing to Tinubu and your 2015 election ally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Commissioning Awka Power Substation (throwback Pictures) / We Call On All Igbo In Various Markets In Lagos To Stay Vigilant - IPOB / More Amazing Pictures From APC Grand Finale At Teslim Balagun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.