Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Am Not For Evil, Please Don't Naked Me Publicly” — Lady Pleads After Client..... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Am Not For Evil, Please Don't Naked Me Publicly” — Lady Pleads After Client..... (590 Views)

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) / “A Woman Laid Curse On Me” – Man Pleads After Allegedly Defiling Minors / 'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Not For Evil, Please Don't Naked Me Publicly” — Lady Pleads After Client..... by Francismercy: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Am not for evil, Please Don't Naked Me Publicly” — Lady pleads after client caught her with charms in a hotel room (Video)

A suspected hoøker has been captured pleading for leniency after her client caught her with charms while making out in a hotel room.

Focus Naija can report that videos of the incident has gone viral on many platforms.

According to her explanation, she was not for evil as the charms were meant to protect her from the dangers of the street that she is involved in.

On the other hand, the client and his associates accused her of using the charms as “Kayanmata” to hypnotize men, in order to drain them financially and take away their destinies.

The client also showed off a toilet roll allegedly stained with his s3men but she claimed that she uses it to wipe herself.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.slightgist.com.ng/am-not-for-evil-please-dont-naked-me-publicly-lady-pleads-after-client-caught-her-with-charms-in-a-hotel-room-video/

1 Share

Re: Am Not For Evil, Please Don't Naked Me Publicly” — Lady Pleads After Client..... by Toneypen247(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Hmmn

(1) (Reply)

Terrorist Murder Isiaka Haruna A Year After His Brother Was S Killed. / Guyz;what Is Your Experience About A Bank Transfer That Was Approved But Money R / Relatives Beat Up Doctor Over Patient's Death In Ilorin; Hospital Seizes Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.