Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,668 members, 7,930,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:00 PM

What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? (24429 Views)

Who Do You Think Will Be PDP Flagbearer For 2023 Presidential Election? / Banji Akintoye: North To Continue To Rule Nigeria Regardless Of Who’s President / Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Simeonjoe1: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
truthsayer009:

This is false, security will get better when PO wins.
. How. How will he improve it?

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Heimdal(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
One thing I can assure is if anybody gets on that seat in 2023 and starts to Bleep up walahi talahi bilahi lazi the whole country will turn upside down completely.

Whether Obi, Tinubu or Atiku. There is a brewing anger in every Nigerian right now. Too many lives have been lost already and people have mostly resigned to their fate in this country waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself so Sri Lanka will repeat itself here.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Simeonjoe1: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
ceeceeco:
Dollar will either reduce or increase regardless of who wins.

What is the value of a dollar averaging nairaland for a regular Nigeria?
If no be say we are messed in a real production country we for even dey happy that naira is rising against the dollar. But well we want 1$to 1naira so we can import cheap stuff and further mess up indigenous productivity, another economic quagmire wey your grandchildren go suffer for future
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Savagr(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
ejimatic:
. We have tried different people as Presidents in Nigeria from military to civillians. The Old and the the young, the educated and the uneducated Yet we are yet to get to the Pomised Land. Nigeria of our dreams must have the following: Regular power supply, Good at affordable prices, affordable fuel ,diesel and kerosene; Good educational program, Excellent transport services, job opportunities, Naira must have more valuation than dollar, water services, Good health services, Godd packaages for workers, Good securiy, Good and affordable cost if living, Masses Must wake up daily and smile for being Nigerians, and so on. To be honest nothing will change 5 yeras after 2023 regardless of the winner of the election. BAT , OBi, and Atiku cannot give us Nigeria of our dreams!
then
How do you get the nigeria of your dream

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Simeonjoe1: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
EZENDIZUOGU:
Buhari will go home, our boarder will be opened again so that cost of food items will come down. Nigerians will now eat well again cool

And we want to move from consumption to production? Expect more border closure. Nigerias must get sense by force una must work, no more lazy assess sitting around and wanting not to put their hands on dirt
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Artiiclebeast: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
Draslo:

How do we do it? This dynastic cycle in our politics as you have rightly educated us will continue to burn the bridges between the ruling class and the average Nigerian leaving them to forever determine the fate of this country.

We should decentralize power as quickly as possible

I've attempted at starting a movement to that effect in the past but got overwhelmed and went cold on it but this time I'm working on something that'd help us begin from the ground up. It won't be a walk in the park or a very easy process, but if we are able to put our minds and hearts to it with the hopes of a better Nigeria, impossible will be nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by famouscargo4u: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Nothing will change if Tinubu or Atiku wins. They are business as usual politicians

Same with Peter Obi, he can't perform magic.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Simeonjoe1: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
ejimatic:
. We have tried different people as Presidents in Nigeria from military to civillians. The Old and the the young, the educated and the uneducated Yet we are yet to get to the Pomised Land. Nigeria of our dreams must have the following: Regular power supply, Good at affordable prices, affordable fuel ,diesel and kerosene; Good educational program, Excellent transport services, job opportunities, Naira must have more valuation than dollar, water services, Good health services, Godd packaages for workers, Good securiy, Good and affordable cost if living, Masses Must wake up daily and smile for being Nigerians, and so on. To be honest nothing will change 5 yeras after 2023 regardless of the winner of the election. BAT , OBi, and Atiku cannot give us Nigeria of our dreams!

If I be president I go just tackle one that seems feasible. Probably electricity, the rest fit suffer and una go complain tire but e no concern me, when I'm done the next president should handle the rest, by next 50 years una fit see d development. But in truth Nigeria foundation was not laid right what you should have done 40yrs ago naim you won dey do now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Simeonjoe1: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
TMwise1942:
I think the government focus should not be one sided , that's what we actually need to move nigeria forward, if we do what we know best to do as tribe/religion without been jealous of each other suscess , if the north focus on farming, the east focus on production of raw materials, the south focus on fish farming, the west focus on coacoa farming then we filling the gap with the rest
.. Not in this age, how many youth dey farm when you can easily make money illegitimately. You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink. Will cocoa be enough to sustain the SW? Will fishing and farming be enough? Na village you think say you dey run? Where you only work for your Belle and forget about the future
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Simeonjoe1: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
If PO wins, he will reduce the cost of governanance and cut most of the frivolous spending.
It's in his gene.

What do you mean by reduce cost of governance can you highlight moreover pls?
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Artiiclebeast: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
b03liberty:

This is a real entanglement

I swear, but very disentaglable when we ready and come together as a unit...
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Simeonjoe1: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Heimdal:
One thing I can assure is if anybody gets on that seat in 2023 and starts to Bleep up walahi talahi bilahi lazi the whole country will turn upside down completely.

Whether Obi, Tinubu or Atiku. There is a brewing anger in every Nigerian right now. Too many lives have been lost already and people have mostly resigned to their fate in this country waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself so Sri Lanka will repeat itself here.
Rest nothing will happen, even if e spoil pass this they will still have supporters
OMC, TMC and AMC go replace BMC
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by kayjay69(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
The only thing that is guaranteed to change is the level of hardship, it will only get worse.

Why?

Just look at the precedence of the main contestants of this elections. Look at the structure of the country at every level. If you think people everywhere are suddenly going to change the course of their wickedness and chart a good path, well I can only wish you the very best.

We have lived through 23 years of the latest democratic dispensation. I have come to the firm conclusion that democracy, in its present form, does not bode well for us as Nigerians. If we had an enlightened populace, if the media was free and independent, if all arms of government were truly independent of each other, if power truly rested with the people then democracy would work but unfortunately it cannot work. Also, Nigeria has never been nor will it ever be a "country". Every group with their own agenda, only the strongest and most determined will prevail and it is looking like the Hausa-Fulani at the moment.

People who hurriedly defend this present government are quick to reject a simple prayer "May XYZ run your life like XYZ has run this country". That tells you all you need to know about the intention of some Nigerians towards Nigeria. Nothing works as intended. Prayers only will not save us out of our current predicament, prayers are never intended to work that way.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by blackslayer: 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nigerians are insane, they keep doing the same thing and expect a different result each time. That is the definition of insanity! Things will only get worse. You can count on that!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Sincinnati: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
The dollar will get close to the #2k mark and there will be a new buzz in town after Athiefkulate, Batify, and Obidient.

And then a new nick name will be coined up for the incumbent President.

And lastly, so many will look back and regretfully begin to laud the current administration that a majority has agreed is terrible.

This has been the story of Nigeria from time immemorial.

Make una dey read these my sermons small small perhaps e go reach more people to understand what we are truly up against as a people.

Enjoy..

Do not, and I repeat, do not put your hopes Obidienting, Athiefkulating, or Batifying...

None of these guys can handle or change Nigeria from the many ills currently eating it up.

By the time anyone of them does his first 1 year as the President you guys will begin to understand what's up and a nickname will soon be coined for that President as usual.

The battle and sickness plaguing Nigeria aren't what one President will just come on and solve in 8 years.

Okay, I'll concede that Peter Obi is perfect for the job in an ideal situation/country, and holds more promise than the other 2 major kleptos. Is Nigeria an ideal country as it is right now?

How about the same Obi acknowledging Atiku as his boss, mentor, and elder brother. I hope you guys know what this means in the Nigerian context. It means an unfettered access to the economy by the same Atiku you don't want to have by declaring yourselves Obidient.

Peter Obi hasn't done anything wrong to admit and acknowledge Atiku as a boss, friend, mentor, or elder brother, but that is one very dicey and double-edged thing with mingling with rogues in the Nigerian political space. The moment you get yourself muddled up with them it becomes difficult for you to come out and remain clean.

This is why some of Nigeria's best brains will rather protect the good name and image that they had built up for themselves over the years than get caught up in the messy demonic system called Nigerian politics.

Modified

A post by Lexilaw for every sensible Nigerian to ponder upon below and the major problem with Nigeria:

In case you are ignorant and fighting your friend of over 20 years because of politics, know this and know peace.

Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was National Chairman of PDP and was also National Chairman of APC at different times. In fact, his supposed Arch rival in politics in Borno State is former FCT Minister, Architect Ibrahim Bunu. Well, did you know that their wives are siblings? They are both daughters of the late Dr. Mohammed Lawan.

In 2011, Ali Modu Sheriff, as acting Chairman of the ANPP sent General Muhammadu Buhari out of the party which led Buhari to create the CPC. Did you know that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's nephew, Babagana, is the husband of Buhari's daughter, Halima? Babagana's mum, Fanne, is Ali Sheriff's younger sister.

Former Governor of Borno, Senator Maina Ma'aji Lawan's rival in the Borno North Senatorial District is former Minister of Works, Senator Mohammed Sanusi Daggash. The two men have contested the same seat ferociously in the past.

Well, did you know Daggash's mum, Laraba's maiden name is Shallangwa while the mother of Maina Ma'aji's wife is also Rebecca Shallangwa? The two women are cousins which makes the two men, in-laws.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is said to be President Muhammadu Buhari's staunch rival but, Atiku was Yusuf Buhari's guardian at Yusuf Buhari's wedding when he married the daughter of the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero. Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, may have been deposed but his wife is the daughter of Ado Bayero, his predecessor and the current Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero and the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero, are her brothers.

Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua was a PDP member and a staunch party man but his son, Shehu, just married the daughter of Ali Modu Sheriff's younger brother, Mohammed Nur Sheriff who was a Member of the House of Representatives on the platform of the APC.

The National Chairman of the APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, is a founding member of the PDP and was a governor for eight years then a senator on the platform of the PDP. Today he is National Chairman of the APC.

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, was running mate to the presidential candidate of the PDP, Waziri Atiku Abubakar, barely four years ago. While the politicians and ruling class are busy forging alliances and building bridges, you are busy fighting your friends and pulling down relationships built over years over people who are either in laws, allies or even blood relatives! Do you have sense at all?

Late Head of State, Murtala Mohammed's son, Abba is married to Fatima Mala Kachallah, daughter of late Governor of Borno, Mala Kachallah.

MKO Abiola's son, Jamiu, is married to Khadihah Kamselem, daughter of former Inspector General of Police, Shettima Kamselem, from Borno.

Ibrahim Babangida's son, Mohammed, married Rahama Mohammed Indimi. Atiku Abubakar's son, Aminu, married Fatima Ummi Bolori, daughter of late Alhaji Bukar Bolori. Fatima Umar Ganduje, daughter of the governor of Kano, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje is married to Idris, the son of late governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi.

Did you know that the incumbent governor of Niger state, Abubakar Sani Bello, was sworn in by his mother-in-law, Justice Fati Lami Abubakar? His mother-in-law, the former first lady of Nigeria, wife of General Absulsalam Abubakar, was the Chief Judge of Niger state until her retirement. The governor's younger brother, Suleiman Sani Bello, is married to Aliko Dangote's first daughter, Halima. Dangote's second daughter, Fatima, is married to the son of the former Inspector General of Police, Mohammed D. Abubakar.

Did you know that Ammuna Ashe, the wife of former Governor of Bauchi state, Ahmed Adamu Mu'azu who was also PDP National Chairman, is the younger sister to current APC Deputy National Chairman, Senator Abubakar Kyari? They are first cousins with Ibrahim Bunu's children and Bunu is a staunch member of the PDP. Ibrahim Bunu's wife is their mother's younger sister and now Bunu's son has married Kashim Shettima's daughter.

The former first Lady of Yobe state, Dr. Maryam Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's wife, Fatima, Architect Ibrahim Bunu's wife, Former Minister of Finance, Yabawa Lawan Wabi, Former OPEC Governor, Ammuna Lawan Ali, whose husband, Engr Ibrahim Ali is younger brother to late governor Mala Kachallah, are all siblings! Read that again.

They are busy forming alliances so that they can continue to subjugate you agile you are busy fighting over them all over the place. Who is really playing who? You better wake up and start building your own bridges and stop shouting "I will not marry Hausa! I will not marry Igbo! I will not marry Yoruba!".

After reading the above and you believe a Peter Obi can and will succeed in dislodging all these demons to better the lot of Nigerians by taking away food from these lions without a fight, you must be kidding..

A Peter Obi who is cleverly trying to be politically correct and can't say any ill about Atiku whom all Obidients despise is who Nigerian youths are raising their hopes on...laughable

An Atiku and Tinubu who are know and confirmed kleptos and business partners are the ones Nigerian youths are placing their hopes on.

Very laughable situation.
You could've used a quarter of the space you spent condemning the 3 front runners to proffer a solution to the status quo.

As far as you don't proffer a type of solution, your epistle above remains useless.
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by sayso: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:
Deep question.

I don't know what will change with infrastructure as it cost money.

However I will hope that the government will enthrone a change of the corruption mindset that many have in this country.

Those who are bypassing their power meter, yet they are obidient.

Those who depend on extortion as Police officers, Airport personnel, Civil Servants, etc to fund that building project ongoing, and are batified.

Those who have made corruption their vehicle to wealth while working in the Millitary, Customs or Imigration, and are willing to waste lives of their subordinates and civilians, while they continue to wait on Atiku to release his cum.

I only hope in that which can be achieved without financial cost, but many leaders have refused to take serious because they insulate themselves while in power, only to begin writing letters when out of power.
Mark this page. Things will be worse. $/N 800+, domestic debt >N45 T, price of petro >190.
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by blackslayer: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Here is the only solution. Nigeria by definition is a British experiment. Nigeria was not created by the inhabitants. This is a fundamental flaw that will never resolve itself until Nigeria is dismantled.

People need to come together on their own volition to form a country based on common shared values, goals and aspirations. Without this, what you have is forced unity and true unity is by choice and not by force.

There needs to be a referendum for the peaceful dissolution of Nigeria. Essentially start over again with willing and not forced parties. I am afraid there is no other way forward.
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Ivimmanuel: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
gidgiddy:

Nothing will change regardless of who wins, the problem of Nigeria is from the foundation.

Nigeria is like a car with a very bad engine. Rather than talk about how to fix the engine, everyone is talking about who will be driver. No matter who the driver is, the car wont get far

At this time, we are now facing scrapping the car, i.e disintegration
this is very fundamental
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by DUBEMPAULEX(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
My age will change
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by MrUchenna1(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
we will have less mumu in the country.....
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by ejimatic: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Simeonjoe1:

If I be president I go just tackle one that seems feasible. Probably electricity, the rest fit suffer and una go complain tire but e no concern me, when I'm done the next president should handle the rest, by next 50 years una fit see d development. But in truth Nigeria foundation was not laid right what you should have done 40yrs ago naim you won dey do now?
You cannot imagine how I appreciate your comment. If it has been done that way Nigeria must have been better now with over 60 years of stealing and endless corruption.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Jobola1: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Throwback:

And Peter Obi is an unusual political prostitute without integrity who despite being a former bank Chairman, allowed a contractor to cash N250m in Anambra that was to be expended in Lagos that harboured the bank headquarters.

Or do we even talk about the conflict of interest in domiciling Anambra State funds in the same Fidelity Bank whose board he chaired before becoming Governor? Or is it the conflict of investing state funds in a company in which he had interests?

How is he different from Atiku that put PTDF funds in his private bank account? Or why hide away his wealth in secret and complex accounts under his daughters name?

After Atiku, Obi is the chief contender for a typical and desperate politician. And those you continue to welcome to Labour Party like Peter Obi, are they not the same failed politicians who move about looking for a ticket - the next meal ticket of power?

So u r telling me that OBI had a thriving career before he came into politics. Impressive
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Artiiclebeast: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sincinnati:
You could've used a quarter of the space you spent condemning the 3 front runners to proffer a solution to the status quo.

As far as you don't proffer a type of solution, your epistle above remains useless.

Thank you, sir.

My epistle isn't meant for the irredeemable who revel in a herd and fear to dare to be a lone voice in the wilderness or use their God-given brains to think or reason without being biased or loyal to anyone candidate....

Nonsense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Mccullum: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
The dollar will get close to the #2k mark and there will be a new buzz in town after Athiefkulate, Batify, and Obidient.

And then a new nick name will be coined up for the incumbent President.

And lastly, so many will look back and regretfully begin to laud the current administration that a majority has agreed is terrible.

This has been the story of Nigeria from time immemorial.

Make una dey read these my sermons small small perhaps e go reach more people to understand what we are truly up against as a people.

Enjoy..

Do not, and I repeat, do not put your hopes Obidienting, Athiefkulating, or Batifying...

None of these guys can handle or change Nigeria from the many ills currently eating it up.

By the time anyone of them does his first 1 year as the President you guys will begin to understand what's up and a nickname will soon be coined for that President as usual.

The battle and sickness plaguing Nigeria aren't what one President will just come on and solve in 8 years.

Okay, I'll concede that Peter Obi is perfect for the job in an ideal situation/country, and holds more promise than the other 2 major kleptos. Is Nigeria an ideal country as it is right now?

How about the same Obi acknowledging Atiku as his boss, mentor, and elder brother. I hope you guys know what this means in the Nigerian context. It means an unfettered access to the economy by the same Atiku you don't want to have by declaring yourselves Obidient.

Peter Obi hasn't done anything wrong to admit and acknowledge Atiku as a boss, friend, mentor, or elder brother, but that is one very dicey and double-edged thing with mingling with rogues in the Nigerian political space. The moment you get yourself muddled up with them it becomes difficult for you to come out and remain clean.

This is why some of Nigeria's best brains will rather protect the good name and image that they had built up for themselves over the years than get caught up in the messy demonic system called Nigerian politics.

Modified

A post by Lexilaw for every sensible Nigerian to ponder upon below and the major problem with Nigeria:

In case you are ignorant and fighting your friend of over 20 years because of politics, know this and know peace.

Senator Ali Modu Sheriff was National Chairman of PDP and was also National Chairman of APC at different times. In fact, his supposed Arch rival in politics in Borno State is former FCT Minister, Architect Ibrahim Bunu. Well, did you know that their wives are siblings? They are both daughters of the late Dr. Mohammed Lawan.

In 2011, Ali Modu Sheriff, as acting Chairman of the ANPP sent General Muhammadu Buhari out of the party which led Buhari to create the CPC. Did you know that Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's nephew, Babagana, is the husband of Buhari's daughter, Halima? Babagana's mum, Fanne, is Ali Sheriff's younger sister.

Former Governor of Borno, Senator Maina Ma'aji Lawan's rival in the Borno North Senatorial District is former Minister of Works, Senator Mohammed Sanusi Daggash. The two men have contested the same seat ferociously in the past.

Well, did you know Daggash's mum, Laraba's maiden name is Shallangwa while the mother of Maina Ma'aji's wife is also Rebecca Shallangwa? The two women are cousins which makes the two men, in-laws.

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is said to be President Muhammadu Buhari's staunch rival but, Atiku was Yusuf Buhari's guardian at Yusuf Buhari's wedding when he married the daughter of the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero. Former Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, may have been deposed but his wife is the daughter of Ado Bayero, his predecessor and the current Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero and the Emir of Bichi, Nasiru Ado Bayero, are her brothers.

Late President Umaru Musa Yar'adua was a PDP member and a staunch party man but his son, Shehu, just married the daughter of Ali Modu Sheriff's younger brother, Mohammed Nur Sheriff who was a Member of the House of Representatives on the platform of the APC.

The National Chairman of the APC, Senator Abdullahi Adamu, is a founding member of the PDP and was a governor for eight years then a senator on the platform of the PDP. Today he is National Chairman of the APC.

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi, was running mate to the presidential candidate of the PDP, Waziri Atiku Abubakar, barely four years ago. While the politicians and ruling class are busy forging alliances and building bridges, you are busy fighting your friends and pulling down relationships built over years over people who are either in laws, allies or even blood relatives! Do you have sense at all?

Late Head of State, Murtala Mohammed's son, Abba is married to Fatima Mala Kachallah, daughter of late Governor of Borno, Mala Kachallah.

MKO Abiola's son, Jamiu, is married to Khadihah Kamselem, daughter of former Inspector General of Police, Shettima Kamselem, from Borno.

Ibrahim Babangida's son, Mohammed, married Rahama Mohammed Indimi. Atiku Abubakar's son, Aminu, married Fatima Ummi Bolori, daughter of late Alhaji Bukar Bolori. Fatima Umar Ganduje, daughter of the governor of Kano, Abdullahi Umar Ganduje is married to Idris, the son of late governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi.

Did you know that the incumbent governor of Niger state, Abubakar Sani Bello, was sworn in by his mother-in-law, Justice Fati Lami Abubakar? His mother-in-law, the former first lady of Nigeria, wife of General Absulsalam Abubakar, was the Chief Judge of Niger state until her retirement. The governor's younger brother, Suleiman Sani Bello, is married to Aliko Dangote's first daughter, Halima. Dangote's second daughter, Fatima, is married to the son of the former Inspector General of Police, Mohammed D. Abubakar.

Did you know that Ammuna Ashe, the wife of former Governor of Bauchi state, Ahmed Adamu Mu'azu who was also PDP National Chairman, is the younger sister to current APC Deputy National Chairman, Senator Abubakar Kyari? They are first cousins with Ibrahim Bunu's children and Bunu is a staunch member of the PDP. Ibrahim Bunu's wife is their mother's younger sister and now Bunu's son has married Kashim Shettima's daughter.

The former first Lady of Yobe state, Dr. Maryam Bukar Abba Ibrahim, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff's wife, Fatima, Architect Ibrahim Bunu's wife, Former Minister of Finance, Yabawa Lawan Wabi, Former OPEC Governor, Ammuna Lawan Ali, whose husband, Engr Ibrahim Ali is younger brother to late governor Mala Kachallah, are all siblings! Read that again.

They are busy forming alliances so that they can continue to subjugate you agile you are busy fighting over them all over the place. Who is really playing who? You better wake up and start building your own bridges and stop shouting "I will not marry Hausa! I will not marry Igbo! I will not marry Yoruba!".

After reading the above and you believe a Peter Obi can and will succeed in dislodging all these demons to better the lot of Nigerians by taking away food from these lions without a fight, you must be kidding..

A Peter Obi who is cleverly trying to be politically correct and can't say any ill about Atiku whom all Obidients despise is who Nigerian youths are raising their hopes on...laughable

An Atiku and Tinubu who are know and confirmed kleptos and business partners are the ones Nigerian youths are placing their hopes on.

Very laughable situation.

Pe.thi.ef Obi.tu.ary is a scam

he's in same category with Tinubu & Atiku,

do not be among gullible ones.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by oluwasegun007(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
We will be in serious debt...

We are in debit already.
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Artiiclebeast: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sincinnati:

The problem with some of you is that you get so rigid in your erroneous and ignorant beliefs that it becomes so easy for these people to manipulate and use you as willing tools.

If I was hailing Tinubu or Atiku like the selfish ones thinking only about their pockets and what they will get by installing yet another failure, you would have had even more curse words for me.

But here, I am, with my one and true allegiance to my country in hopes to see it get better by telling the truth. But because it doesn't sound pleasing to your ears in justification of your support for any of the candidates you see me as saying trash.

I'm going to tell you something and I hope you'll take it and keep it in your journey through life.

The truth is not always sweet to the ears. Most times, it hits you very bitterly and if you are smart, it'd lead you into re-evaluating your beliefs or whatever you've been holding on to and therefore make better choices/decisions.

I can tell you for free that if I was greedy, selfish, or looking to make you and your likes love me, God has blessed me with the capacity to find the right words to curry and sell any of the candidates to you conveniently and you'd buy it as it were without any hassles because all you want to hear are good things about your favourite candidates.

I thank God for me and how God has fashioned me.

I am able to think out if the box and not get carried away by the crowd.

Tell me your candidate and I assure you, despite all the contras I can tell you about them and the system, I can also market and sell them to you conveniently and you wouldn't know.

Make una open una minds and eyes..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Sincinnati: 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Artiiclebeast:

The problem with some of you is that you get so rigid in your erroneous and ignorant beliefs that it becomes so easy for these people to manipulate and use you as willing tools.

If I was hailing Tinubu or Atiku like the selfish ones thinking only about their pockets and what they will get by installing yet another failure, you would have had even more curse words for me.

But here, I am, with my one and true allegiance to my country in hopes to see it get better by telling the truth. But because it doesn't sound pleasing to your ears in justification of your support for any of the candidates you see me as saying trash.

I'm going to tell you something and I hope you'll take it and keep it in your journey through life.

The truth is not always sweet to the ears. Most times, it hits you very bitterly and if you are smart, it'd lead you into re-evaluating your beliefs or whatever you've been holding on to and therefore make better choices/decisions.

I can tell you for free that if I was greedy, selfish, or looking to make you and your likes love me, God has blessed me with the capacity to find the right words to curry and sell any of the candidates to you conveniently and you'd buy it as it were without any hassles because all you want to hear are good things about your favourite candidates.

I thank God for me and how God has fashioned me.

I am able to think out if the box and not get carried away by the crowd.

Tell me your candidate and I assure you, despite all the contras I can tell you about them and the system, I can also market and sell them to you conveniently and you wouldn't know.

Make una open una minds and eyes..
Ok Mr Flawless, I've heard you.

But you're yet to proffer a solution, and if you don't do so then your continuous epistles remain trash.
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Don't ever expect anything to change so fast! The Zoo is in a big mess; Zoo is owing locally and internationally.. The 5yrs bond their sold, the monies they're owing world bank, the one they are owing China etc
Where do you start from! Agbado and cassava will block una blockus soon! Biafra Restoration!
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by Ppp1p: 5:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Not voting for same people
Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by meobizy(f): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nothing will change unless four candidates ready to work get elected to serve as co-presidents for six years. If we elect Obi, na stories he go dey give day in and out about why x or y is not possible in the near future. Atiku na continuation of thievery while Tinubu na straight agberoism. If you have the funds or potential for hard work, japa. Don’t say I didn’t warn you beforehand.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Change In 5 Years Regardless Of Who Wins In 2023? by TMwise1942: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Simeonjoe1:
.. Not in this age, how many youth dey farm when you can easily make money illegitimately. You can take a horse to the river but you can't force it to drink. Will cocoa be enough to sustain the SW? Will fishing and farming be enough? Na village you think say you dey run? Where you only work for your Belle and forget about the future
They is future in farming, fish farming. Cocoa farming is a very rich part of farming so what are you trying to say, with government support they is a bigger future in the above listed. Don't they have rich farmers in America, china,india etc. Even in the northern nigeria we have rich farmers .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Freudian Slip Reveals Hidden Thought - Farooq Kperogi On Tinubu / Come Home To Invest, Soludo Begs Anambra Businessmen In Lagos / Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.