Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,837 members, 7,924,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why You Need To Make Some Noise About Your Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Need To Make Some Noise About Your Business. (218 Views)

Make Some Cool Cash Through Iwow Rich / Help A Guy Make Some Sale / A Quite Easy Way To Make Some Cash During This Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Make Some Noise About Your Business. by Olamilekanadesh(m): 3:23am On Aug 03, 2022
No matter how good your product is, if nobody knows about it, your business is Nobody.

It's your duty to be known.

It's your duty to promote big.

It's not the best product that sells, it's the best-promoted product that sells.

People don't buy what they don't know about.

If they don't know about it, how would they be interested to buy?

Tell people about your business. Let them know about it. Remind them again and again.

The hardest part of every business is promotion. It's also the most productive activity in business.

The big boys in the marketplace understand this rule. They don't joke about it.

You can never over-promote your business.

Learn to promote what you gat to offer.

Master the act of promotion.

You don't need to invest one billion before you promote your business.

There are some basic dairy promotion activities you can do to get more people to know about your business.

Promotion is the main business, invest in it massively.

My name is Olamilekan Adeshina. I am a social media marketing expert.

Good morning & have a productive day ahead.

Cheers☕

Drop your question below, if you have any.

Re: Why You Need To Make Some Noise About Your Business. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Can u help me make noise about my business?

How much will it cost

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Benefits Of Microsoft Powerapps / Business Quotes / I Wrote A Book About Starting A Lucrative Website Flipping Side Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.