Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,509 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

How Allah Taught People Evil Magic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Allah Taught People Evil Magic (620 Views)

Odumeje: I'm Not Educated; How God Taught Me To Read And Speak English (Video) / How Allah Claimed To Have Deceived The Whole World About Jesus’ Crucifixion / How Allah Created Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2022
Sura 2:102
“They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut.

Sahih International
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Allah sent two angels Harut and Marut to teach humans evil magic. And, he says that he will not give them Jannah if they buy the magic. He went ahead to teach them anyway.

How merciful is allah in this regard?

To say the least, Ibn Kathir, one of the most renowned of the Islamic world, actually disagrees with the Quran on this. haha. The keep tearing themselves apart but because all these were in Arabic, we were deprived for so long to see it.
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Gourdoinc(m): 5:52am On Aug 03, 2022
There is no need for this. Refrain from insulting the religions and beliefs of people.

1 Like

Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Haakeem(m): 6:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:
There is no need for this. Refrain from insulting the religions and beliefs of people.
Don't mind the sapheaded clown.

1 Like

Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by VeryWickedGoat: 6:08am On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:

Are you an Allahian?
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Gourdoinc(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Are you an Allahian?
I am a Christian. But I know too well than insulting religion. Insult people based on politics, its called political banter. Don't do same with religion. It is insensitive. Bye.

1 Like

Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Samfloxin(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2022
The quoted verses are incoherent,who even wrote the Quran sef? The story looks fictitious
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:50am On Aug 03, 2022
No one is insulting what Islam itself teaches.
I am helping to spread Islam. Just because you cannot twist and coin tweak my point does not make me a hater. You just cannot handle the fact and all you want to do is hush me or delete me just as you all have done from time immemorial.

Just admit the fact and own it
Gourdoinc:
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2022
hahahaha
that is always the shocker when fact is spilled. You will question until your head gets beheaded.
I asked my ex-manager who was trying to convert me to Islam only one question and I thank God that I survived it.

Samfloxin:
The quoted verses are incoherent,who even wrote the Quran sef? The story looks fictitious
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Gourdoinc(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
No one is insulting what Islam itself teaches.
I am helping to spread Islam. Just because you cannot twist and coin tweak my point does not make me a hater. You just cannot handle the fact and all you want to do is hush me or delete me just as you all have done from time immemorial.

Just admit the fact and own it
delete you keh. Why will I want to do that to someone whose opinion is mean for the thrash bin. Take a look at the thread , how many people are viewing or commenting on I despite how provocative it is.

Get a loud speaker and shout it. Writing it isn't enough. Go to the street and share your opinion.
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2022
Well, let us see why you will delete me.

IRSYAD AL-FATWA SERIES 297 : WHOEVER INSULTED THE PROPHET PBUH SHOULD BE PROSECUTED?
Defending the Prophet PBUH is a Part of the Perfection of Iman (Faith)

Mukadimah

The issue of the insult towards the Prophet PBUH and Ummul Mu’minin Aisyah R.Anha is a serious and grave matter. Allah SWT states:

وَمِنْهُمُ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ النَّبِيَّ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ أُذُنٌ ۚ قُلْ أُذُنُ خَيْرٍ لَّكُمْ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَيُؤْمِنُ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

“And among them are those who abuse the Prophet and say, "He is an ear." Say, "[It is] an ear of goodness for you that believes in Allah and believes the believers and [is] a mercy to those who believe among you." And those who abuse the Messenger of Allah - for them is a painful punishment.”

Surah al-Taubah (61)
Hence, each Muslim is obligated to love the Prophet PBUH, for loving him completes our faith (iman). From Anas bin Malik RA, the Prophet PBUH said:

ثَلاَثٌ مَنْ كُنَّ فِيهِ وَجَدَ حَلاَوَةَ الإِيمَانِ: أَنْ يَكُونَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَحَبَّ إِلَيْهِ مِمَّا سِوَاهُمَا، وَأَنْ يُحِبَّ المَرْءَ لاَ يُحِبُّهُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ، وَأَنْ يَكْرَهَ أَنْ يَعُودَ فِي الكُفْرِ كَمَا يَكْرَهُ أَنْ يُقْذَفَ فِي النَّارِ

“Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Whoever possesses the (following) three qualities will have the sweetness of faith (1): The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else; (2) Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's Sake; (3) who hates to revert to atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the Fire."

Sahih al-Bukhari (16) and Sahih Muslim (43)

Among the methods to show our belief and love in the Prophet PBUH is to do what the companions of the Prophet PBUH and Salaf al-Soleh did, which is by defending him even through force. From Saidina Umar al-Khattab, there was an incident where a man was found guilty for insulting the Prophet PBUH. Thus, Saidina Umar sentenced him to death. Then, Saidina Umar said:

مَنْ سَبَّ ٱللّٰهَ أَوْ سَبَّ أَحَدًا مِنَ ٱلأَنْبِيَآءِ فَاقْتُلُوْهُ

“Whoever insults Allah SWT, or insults one of the prophets, then kill him.”

Refer al-Saif al-Maslul ‘ala Man Sabba al-Rasul ﷺ (pg.124) by Imam Taqiyuddin al-Subki
Gourdoinc:
delete you keh. Why will I want to do that to someone whose opinion is mean for the thrash bin. Take a look at the thread , how many people are viewing or commenting on I despite how provocative it is.

Get a loud speaker and shout it. Writing it isn't enough. Go to the street and share your opinion.
haha go to the street?? I know what is in your mind
I do not need many people to come here to comment. I need you, Gourdoinc to read this to see how sardonic your teachings are.
I am not here to promulgate provocative theories. I come with facts
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Gourdoinc(m): 8:04am On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Well, let us see why you will delete me.

IRSYAD AL-FATWA SERIES 297 : WHOEVER INSULTED THE PROPHET PBUH SHOULD BE PROSECUTED?
Defending the Prophet PBUH is a Part of the Perfection of Iman (Faith)

Mukadimah

The issue of the insult towards the Prophet PBUH and Ummul Mu’minin Aisyah R.Anha is a serious and grave matter. Allah SWT states:

وَمِنْهُمُ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ النَّبِيَّ وَيَقُولُونَ هُوَ أُذُنٌ ۚ قُلْ أُذُنُ خَيْرٍ لَّكُمْ يُؤْمِنُ بِاللَّهِ وَيُؤْمِنُ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مِنكُمْ ۚ وَالَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ

“And among them are those who abuse the Prophet and say, "He is an ear." Say, "[It is] an ear of goodness for you that believes in Allah and believes the believers and [is] a mercy to those who believe among you." And those who abuse the Messenger of Allah - for them is a painful punishment.”

Surah al-Taubah (61)
Hence, each Muslim is obligated to love the Prophet PBUH, for loving him completes our faith (iman). From Anas bin Malik RA, the Prophet PBUH said:

ثَلاَثٌ مَنْ كُنَّ فِيهِ وَجَدَ حَلاَوَةَ الإِيمَانِ: أَنْ يَكُونَ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَحَبَّ إِلَيْهِ مِمَّا سِوَاهُمَا، وَأَنْ يُحِبَّ المَرْءَ لاَ يُحِبُّهُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ، وَأَنْ يَكْرَهَ أَنْ يَعُودَ فِي الكُفْرِ كَمَا يَكْرَهُ أَنْ يُقْذَفَ فِي النَّارِ

“Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Whoever possesses the (following) three qualities will have the sweetness of faith (1): The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else; (2) Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah's Sake; (3) who hates to revert to atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the Fire."

Sahih al-Bukhari (16) and Sahih Muslim (43)

Among the methods to show our belief and love in the Prophet PBUH is to do what the companions of the Prophet PBUH and Salaf al-Soleh did, which is by defending him even through force. From Saidina Umar al-Khattab, there was an incident where a man was found guilty for insulting the Prophet PBUH. Thus, Saidina Umar sentenced him to death. Then, Saidina Umar said:

مَنْ سَبَّ ٱللّٰهَ أَوْ سَبَّ أَحَدًا مِنَ ٱلأَنْبِيَآءِ فَاقْتُلُوْهُ

“Whoever insults Allah SWT, or insults one of the prophets, then kill him.”

Refer al-Saif al-Maslul ‘ala Man Sabba al-Rasul ﷺ (pg.124) by Imam Taqiyuddin al-Subki
haha go to the street?? I know what is in your mind
I do not need many people to come here to comment. I need you, Gourdoinc to read this to see how sardonic your teachings are.
I am not here to promulgate provocative theories. I come with facts
you are wasting your time with me. Those Arabic words there I don't understand. Even the ones in English I don't want to read. It is not my faith, I don't believe in Islam, but my own belief teaches me to respect every other religion even if I don't agree with their teachings. Take cue from that and live and let live.
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by AntiChristian: 11:07am On Aug 03, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Sura 2:102
“They followed what the evil ones gave out (falsely) against the power of Solomon: the blasphemers Were, not Solomon, but the evil ones, teaching men Magic, and such things as came down at babylon to the angels Harut and Marut.

Sahih International
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

Allah sent two angels Harut and Marut to teach humans evil magic. And, he says that he will not give them Jannah if they buy the magic. He went ahead to teach them anyway.

How merciful is allah in this regard?

To say the least, Ibn Kathir, one of the most renowned of the Islamic world, actually disagrees with the Quran on this. haha. The keep tearing themselves apart but because all these were in Arabic, we were deprived for so long to see it.

Allah is the Most Merciful of those who show Mercy! His name is Ar-Rahman! He blesses whoever He wills in this world even if S/he is a Believer or nor!

There's no way guidance won't be available to humans as well as misguidance!
Allah has sent down the way as well as the trials away from it.

The Angels even said in the same verse you quoted "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic].

May Allah keep us on the truth and away from misguidance.
Hausa
“Ni ne Ubangiji, ba wani Allah sai ni. Zan ba ka irin ƙarfin da kake bukata, Ko da yake kai ba ka san ni ba.
English
I am the [b]Lord (YAHWEH), and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.[/b]

Why did Yahweh create these below?
I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord (YAHWEH), do all these things.
Isaiah 45:5 & 7
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
AntiChristian:

Allah is the Most Merciful of those who show Mercy! His name is Ar-Rahman! He blesses whoever He wills in this world even if S/he is a Believer or nor!
of THOSE who show mercy? haha this superlative is dope. That is because he is a man. Since he is used in comparison to THOSE.
He has 99 names. You should have said one of his names. Now back to the topic. Why didn't Allah bless the beloved wife of Mohammed with children?
AntiChristian:

There's no way guidance won't be available to humans as well as misguidance!
Allah has sent down the way as well as the trials away from it.
Is your allah not a dual cretin? Sent down but didn't send up Where did the sin begin according to Islam? How did Adam come down to the earth? Would a merciful father thrown a man and his wife from that height?
AntiChristian:

The Angels even said in the same verse you quoted "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic].
So, the angels are trials? Islamic angels are trials of magic. Do you accept that your angels are trials?
AntiChristian:

May Allah keep us on the truth and away from misguidance.
Hausa
“Ni ne Ubangiji, ba wani Allah sai ni. Zan ba ka irin ƙarfin da kake bukata, Ko da yake kai ba ka san ni ba.
English
I am the [b]Lord (YAHWEH), and there is no other; apart from me there is no God.[/b]
It is shocking how you settled for hausa rather than the quran. Startling how you jumped off the quran to the Yahweh. Do you sometimes feels perplexed defending islam? I feel for you, bro.
AntiChristian:

Why did Yahweh create these below?
I form the light and create darkness,
I bring prosperity and create disaster;
I, the Lord (YAHWEH), do all these things.
Isaiah 45:5 & 7
I love your comparison. The difference is that we are accepting these things as facts recorded in the Bible, while you are all defending and refuting what is recorded in your acclaimed holy books. Why?

Now, you can see how Uthman and co, sat down plagiarizing the Bible and stealing facts to mix with the pagan doctrines of the ka'aba?
You can see why the Bible is an authority compared to the quran. The Bible defends itself while the quran needs you to defend it.

The Bible that y'all claim is adulterated is also your evidential go-to when you want to denigrate Christians. You can't trash something and pick it up as fact. You claim that the Quran is the holy book because the Bible is adulterated, so Christians are coming to read the Qurans now and now you are referring us back to the Bible. Does it make any sense?
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Sixfiguresmart(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gourdoinc:
you are wasting your time with me. Those Arabic words there I don't understand. Even the ones in English I don't want to read. It is not my faith, I don't believe in Islam, but my own belief teaches me to respect every other religion even if I don't agree with their teachings. Take cue from that and live and let live.
It is called a forum not a hush ground. If you cannot have a discussion, go away. I understand that you are muslim who feels ashamed for what is recorded about your religion. These things you have no answer to because they are documented by your own scholars.
You prefer not to have these things aired.

You are part of the problem because you know the facts but conceal it so that others will be deceived too
Re: How Allah Taught People Evil Magic by Gourdoinc(m): 4:24am On Aug 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
It is called a forum not a hush ground. If you cannot have a discussion, go away. I understand that you are muslim who feels ashamed for what is recorded about your religion. These things you have no answer to because they are documented by your own scholars.
You prefer not to have these things aired.

You are part of the problem because you know the facts but conceal it so that others will be deceived too
ok. Air it.

(1) (Reply)

Police Officers to Get Religious Holidays For Witchcraft / Walk In Wisdom / Support The Call For Islam Channel On Hitv And Daarsat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.