Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban (477 Views)

There Is No Victory For The Poor Ukrainians - Hungary PM, Orban / Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / Viktor Bout: Russian "Merchant Of Death’ Swapped For Brittney Griner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by bn365: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Former President Donald Trump on Tuesday met with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban to discuss world issues and celebrate his recent reelection. The Hungarian leader is set to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Texas

"Great spending time with my friend, Viktor Orbán, the Prime Minister of Hungary," Trump said in a statement. "We discussed many interesting topics—few people know as much about what is going on in the world today.
Hungarian PM once said "Trump is someone Who Speaks in ‘Straightforward Manner"
Orbán, seen as an autocratic leader by many, was snubbed last year by President Biden, who declined to invite the European leader to a democracy summit he hosted.

“They both understand that we should not be controlled by the radical, woke corporatists or the billionaires who think regular people cannot be trusted to make their own decisions,” CPAC said in a statement.
Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by Parachoko: 10:00am On Aug 03, 2022
For those who do not know, Viktor Orban is against all the sanctions against Russia.

The Ukrainians are lucky Russia didn't invade when Trump was in power.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by Day169: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:
For those who do not know, Viktor Orban is against all the sanctions against Russia.

Extremely lucky!
It would've been a different story, and perhaps for Europe too.
Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by jimetagambo: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
Trump always mixing with the wrong crowd.
And victor Orban is a well know racist.

Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by bn365: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Everything is racist. If people disagree with you, they are racist
You have to have your way or you tar and feather them with a racist label.

jimetagambo:
Trump always mixing with the wrong crowd.
And victor Orban is a well know racist.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by jimetagambo: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
bn365:
Everything is racist. If people disagree with you, they are racist
You have to have your way or you tar and feather them with a racist label.

Well,

I disagree with your, and I haven't called you a racist. Have I?
Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by bn365: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
The logic of leftists is to throw epitaphs on people they disagree with ie Propagandist, the Conspiracy theorist
They don't have to be right, they just have to "feel" right. That's how they get to shut disagreements down, so they don't have to argue facts or logic.

jimetagambo:

Well,

I disagree with your, and I haven't called you a racist. Have I?

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by jimetagambo: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
bn365:
The logic of leftists is to throw epitaphs on people they disagree with ie Propagandist, the Conspiracy theorist
They don't have to be right, they just have to "feel" right. That's how they get to shut disagreements down, so they don't have to argue facts or logic.

LMAO.

I am not even leftist. I am a centrist.

How did we go from someone making a racist post to who's being "left or right" of the political spectrum grin

Just like Orban, did Hitler also not hate mixing of races especially mixing with that of White Caucasian? So bad he even called Russians Untermensch (subhumans) because he feels they are more of Mongols than caucasian.

Do you support Hitler as well?

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by bn365: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
I get ticked off when Black people get offended by those who speak, kind of, against race mixing.
Asians[Arabs, Indians, Chinese] don't like race-mixing
I don't even like race mixing, in fact, I believe mixed-race folks are not loyal to black people. Quote me.
Some Igbo people don't even like marrying non-Igbo ie Yoruba or Hausa and vice versa
It's called "biased" or discrimination to some sense. All humans tend to have that trait in them
Now, to your argument about Orban, he is against gay marriage, etc., i also like those policies
The people who push gay marriage, and unregulate immigration ie open borders are also the ones pushing vaccine mandates, lockdowns , Trans-genderism, War on Russia, etc.
They are the ones pushing "enviromentalism" and climate lockdowns
They are Leftists.
Scratch every "Centrist", there's a leftist inside itching to come out.

jimetagambo:

LMAO.

I am not even leftist. I am a centrist.

How did we go from someone making a racist post to who's being "left or right" of the political spectrum grin

Just like Orban, did Hitler also not hate mixing of races especially mixing with that of White Caucasian? So bad he even called Russians Untermensch (subhumans) because he feels they are more of Mongols than caucasian.

Do you support Hitler as well?

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With Hungary’s PM Viktor Orban by Earlystar698(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Parachoko:

Among all the invasion Russia has launched in Ukraine none was done when Gop is power its always when war mongers are in power, Demo war.

4 years of trump, no US involvement of war

(1) (Reply)

Putin Signs Treaties Annexing Ukrainian Regions / Protesters Besiege French Embassy / Latest School Shooting In USA (st Louis)today As 19year Old Kills 3 , Injured 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.