Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari (23068 Views)

Police Nab Zamfara Assembly Member, Ex-LG Chairman For Banditry / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism / Nigeria Fully Capable Of Dealing With Banditry, Terrorism - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 03, 2022
I guess Lybia is one of our states in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by toprealman: 10:45am On Aug 03, 2022
APC should never near Aso rock till further notice.

1 Like

Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2022
Igbodicool:
The blame game continues!

But wait oooo
I thought the main problems are
IPOB
Biafra
ESN
Nnamdi Kanu
Is Libya also in the list?

Yoruba behold your lord and savior you supported and voted to spite other sensible Nigerians.
Sophisticated tribe indeed!
don't worry the same sophisticated tribe will bring another sensible person next year.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by toneroforever(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2022
kushma:
Please who are Buhari media aides? Do they even go through his speech before he spills them out. What concerns fighting insecurity in your country with another one. Always looking for who to blame for their flaws, I guess the former president tenure is no longer in the picture to blame again so now they move to another country.

Most times I disagree with PMB's style of leadership but I tend to agree with him on this one.
The fall of Ghadaffi caused a great deal of instability in Libya which led to regional militias springing up all over their country & beyond.
This resulted in arms proliferation across north Africa,parts of the middle East & sub-Saharan Africa.
Islamic militias & terror groups started troubling countries in these regions. In some cases where countries where previously plagued with insecurity, the situation deteriorated.
Mali & Niger are some other countries that felt the effect of Libyan instability & security breakdown.
Al Qaeda was a major beneficiary of the situation. They affiliated with existing terror groups in different regions of Africa like Al Shabab & Boko Haram thereby giving their terrorist activities an international dimension.
Al Qaeda was providing these groups with funding, training as well as other logistics. Porous border security between Liya-Niger & Niger-Nigeria made movement easier for these groups. Now that's a spill over of the instability in Libya.
But what a proactive government in Nigeria should have done was to push back these groups by increasing security around our borders in the northern region from the NW down to the NE. Increase border patrols and engage the locals as vigilante,as well as sensitise the local populace. Such bold measure would be expensive but we should increase our defense budget and make sure our corrupt military & political leaders don't loot these funds.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Adrian98(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
LOL
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Anny4me: 10:51am On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
sad May u and those people that supported u, and are still supporting u experience kidnapping and killing.

And if you are campaigning and forcing another calamity on Nigerians next year, may u ,Ur family and generation suffer what the innocent citizens of Nigeria are suffering.
amen
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2022
You didn't plug any gap in the borders. You granted the terrorists free entry. God punish you and your descendants.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Useless thing.Its because u know that Ur supporting evil deep down inside u, that's y u reacted like this because I didn't mention any name,so for knowing fully well that's Ur supporting this killings happening, evil, kidnapping and killings will always be your potion in the land of the living
it all started during the generation of your father,they brought this untold situations and passed on to us through their actions or inactions therefore you have not seen anything yet,this is the beginning of your miserable life.if u like course or swear,that's what you are already suffering and if you don't pray you too will pass it on to your children.
Fool like you swearing for millions of people,as if if they gather to swear for you,you will ever live a life.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Tundex911: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
sad May u and those people that supported u, and are still supporting u experience kidnapping and killing.

And if you are campaigning and forcing another calamity on Nigerians next year, may u ,Ur family and generation suffer what the innocent citizens of Nigeria are suffering.

Comrade dey para

1 Like

Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by syntekelite(m): 11:30am On Aug 03, 2022
LIVE08:
Libya instability responsible for banditry, terrorism in Nigeria – Buhari

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/03/libya-instability-responsible-for-banditry-terrorism-in-nigeria-buhari/

I present to you The undisputed King of blamers.....
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by SmellyNyash: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Lanretoye:
it all started during the generation of your father,they brought this untold situations and passed on to us through their actions or inactions therefore you have not seen anything yet,this is the beginning of your miserable life.if u like course or swear,that's what you are already suffering and if you don't pray you too will pass it on to your children.
Fool like you swearing for millions of people,as if if they gather to swear for you,you will ever live a life.
� goat mmeeee
The evil that u are supporting is the same evil that is going to take your life
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Onyipk: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
Before nko, since no PDP Jonathan's administration to blame it on again, Buhari should have simply blamed it on the RAIN!

Tufiakwa.

I absolutely remain;
#ObidientandYusful
#Isaiah1:19
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Elidrisy20: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
No any country for Africa, na naija abi, from Libya to naija
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by ufotunang: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
It's a lie...you always like to be blaming other country and people for your failures....it's your bad governance and bad economy causing the insecurities
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by saintol(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
So Nigeria is the only country in Africa abi...continue doing your useless analysis.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by wilcox(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Beggi Beggi president, always using style to beg for alms. This guy should just be the grand patron of alamajiri. May this never happen to my worst enemy.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by olowo1930: 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Take yourself responsible. God deliver us from Buhari
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Rubbish,,,Always na dis point he dy hold....maybe na only Nigeria dy d region.....
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Hassanbuuruuuus: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Stop blaming others country for your failure .

You hear
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by DOM7: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
Everybody will take his own share from the blam master himself.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by RepoMan007: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Maybe ambazonia unrest too is responsible for IPOB activities. That means IPOB and Fulani should be granted equal treatment like operation pythondance and amnesty because anyone having his 2 by 2 meter shop well stocked will be there waiting for customers.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Bfly: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
What a Blame game this old man is playing when people lives are at risk.

Whichever reason gives rise to insecurity is not the point but how the state is assuaging it. Then, that could be discuss later.

The state should be focus on neutralising these terrorists ASAP. We need action not shifting blame.

Every weakness of the government to sustain the masses is exposed on the daily. Majority of the citizens are losing confidence in this government. Nigerians are becoming unpatriotic. The government is waking the monsters in the people. We hurt one another on the daily. Sincerely, Buhari governance as failed us.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Dadaemmanuel(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
hmmmmmmm life is still the same what else are we expecting from such a failure of his own mismanagement and of selfish ambition
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by esanmantruth: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hahahahaha From PDP to Libya government. Big failure party. Abeg even though not PDP Nigeria should Abeg never to vote for APC. The foundation of that party is excuses . Let avoid them now. Earlier the better.

LIVE08:
Libya instability responsible for banditry, terrorism in Nigeria – Buhari

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/03/libya-instability-responsible-for-banditry-terrorism-in-nigeria-buhari/
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by LaJoe2: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why didn't it affect Ghana?
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by captianfreeman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
This man can blame even a dead body for his own incompetence.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by mrPRICKson: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
N̶w̶a̶M̶a̶m̶a̶I̶w̶o̶t̶a̶:
a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶d̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶T̶i̶n̶u̶b̶u̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶f̶i̶x̶ ̶B̶u̶h̶a̶r̶i̶'̶s̶ ̶m̶e̶s̶s̶.̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶d̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶7̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶B̶u̶h̶a̶r̶i̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶v̶e̶r̶n̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶l̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶y̶'̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶l̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶m̶o̶c̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶.̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶d̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶u̶h̶a̶r̶i̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶ ̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶c̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶p̶e̶p̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶p̶.̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶u̶d̶d̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶B̶u̶h̶a̶r̶i̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶r̶i̶t̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶j̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶a̶i̶l̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶y̶.̶ ̶b̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶l̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t...t̶?̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶?̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶n̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶f̶f̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶B̶u̶h̶a̶r̶i̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶v̶o̶t̶e̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶N̶o̶r̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶f̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶c̶i̶t̶i̶z̶e̶n̶s̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶e̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶d̶i̶v̶i̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶s̶.̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶a̶j̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶b̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶d̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶e̶r̶i̶a̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶s̶e̶n̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶r̶u̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶y̶.̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.̶ ̶ ̶T̶H̶E̶ ̶Y̶O̶U̶T̶H̶S̶ ̶A̶R̶E̶ ̶C̶O̶M̶I̶N̶G̶!̶
will you shatapp there
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Lanretoye(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
SmellyNyash:
� goat mmeeee
The evil that u are supporting is the same evil that is going to take your life
that evil your parent used their generation to cause for you that is killing u,the evil that makes your life meaningless and miserable,so shall it continue to pass on to your unborn generation.even your Monika shows how miserable your life is.
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Gawd!haw did i find masef in this shiit country?
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Wwwq: 6:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
Blame game from a failure
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by godofuck231: 6:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
I smell lai ,lai e lai
Re: Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari by Exceed15: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Idiots wey vote this calamity.. u see una life ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness / Go And Register Your Own Party, NNPP Founding Fathers Tell Kwankwaso As Crisis D / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Probes Rivers, Kano, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.