Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,347 members, 7,891,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

Dating Working-class Guy Is Like Using Android Phone, I Choose Fraud Boys - Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dating Working-class Guy Is Like Using Android Phone, I Choose Fraud Boys - Lady (422 Views)

Ebuka Reacts After Iphone User Mocked Him For Using Android Phone. (pics) / “dem Don Dey Beat Benefit Boys” –lady Says As She Shares Video On Twitter / For Using Android Phone, AY Makun Called Out By Lady. See His Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dating Working-class Guy Is Like Using Android Phone, I Choose Fraud Boys - Lady by Palevu: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2022
Young Woman Claims in Her Video That She Would Date a Yahoo Boy Any Day and Gives Reasons

After disclosing the type of male she prefers, a woman received a flood of responses on social media.

Her decision to choose a yahoo guy over a working-class man who is struggling to make ends meet drew criticism from several people.

The woman claimed that acquiring money from someone who commits fraud is simple because he could quickly credit one.

A young woman has confidently stated that she would select a scammer from Yahoo over a person who works legally to make his money.

A woman claimed in a vox pop video that receiving money from a yahoo boyfriend was simple since he could send her N50,000 whenever she needed it.

He is capable of meeting necessities.
She claims that a man from the working class who would give an explanation for having only N20,000 in his budget would be in the opposite situation.

She compared dating a man from the working class to having an android phone, which is comparatively inferior to owning an iPhone.

She added that there are several women out there that are interested yahoo lads, demonstrating that she is not alone in this.

View the video here:
https://vivsco.com/entertainment/lady-dating-working-class-guy/

Re: Dating Working-class Guy Is Like Using Android Phone, I Choose Fraud Boys - Lady by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:02am On Aug 03, 2022
She just dey catch cruise
Fraud boy make I end up for kirikiri prison

Anyway I don go woman prison for evangelism the place looks like a hostel and peaceful

(1) (Reply)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Celebrates Nigerian First Female Governor As She Clocks 80 / Actor, Chinedu Ikedieze Declares - I And Poverty Have No Relationship Anymore / Iyabo Ojo’s Says Powerful Prayer For Her Stepdaughter As She Turns 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.