Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ex-algon Chair Aleshinloye Dumps APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-algon Chair Aleshinloye Dumps APC (327 Views)

Rivers ALGON Reject Emolument And Allowances From Fubara's CTC Chairmen / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff) / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-algon Chair Aleshinloye Dumps APC by 123456789O: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2022
The former chairman of Association of Local Government of Nigeria (ALGON) in Oyo State and ex- chairman of Oluyole Local Government, Prince Ayodeji Abass-Aleshinloye, has dumped the All Progressives Congress (APC).

He has pitched his tent with Accord Party in Oyo State where he plans to contest for the Oluyole Federal Constituency in the 2023 general election.

Speaking on Monday evening at his official declaration before a rowd of party faithful at Muslim Grammar School, Odinjo, Ibadan, Aleshinloye, who reeled out his achievements during his time as local government chairman, said his decision to contest for the House of Representatives seat was beyond personal ambition, but a call to duty to serve his people.

He said: “I humbly stand before you today to formally declare my political intention to represent you in the House of Representatives, Oluyole Federal Constituency in the National Assembly in 2023 election. I solicit to be our party’s candidate for Oluyole Federal Constituency in the general election next year to carry our party’s banner of progressiveness to victory in God’s name and people’s support. I hereby humbly seek your mandate.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/ex-algon-chair-aleshinloye-dumps-apc/
Re: Ex-algon Chair Aleshinloye Dumps APC by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2022
APC is dead to Nigerians

No Nigerian with his/her senses intact will vote for APC despite all the death, wicked policies and poverty the useless and evil party has brought upon many Nigerians

The Lekki toll gate killings of innocent Endsars protesters is still fresh on our minds, We won't forget.

Re: Ex-algon Chair Aleshinloye Dumps APC by Xscape1993(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2022
Bye bye to evil party....
Re: Ex-algon Chair Aleshinloye Dumps APC by athaboi(f): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2022
No one has a good reason to support APC....I mean, it's just madness
Re: Ex-algon Chair Aleshinloye Dumps APC by 22o62021: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

200 Days To Election: Failure Stares On Tinubu And APC / Government Of Imo State Press Release Uzodimma Swears-in Three Commissioner / El-rufai Mockery Of Obidient Rally In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.