Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Bbnaija: "I Want 500 Guests" - Sheggz And Bella Plan Their Wedding (videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I Want 500 Guests" - Sheggz And Bella Plan Their Wedding (videos) (577 Views)

BBNaija's Sheggz And Bella Celebrate their First Christmas Together (Photos) / Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video) / Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding Videos And Pictures Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: "I Want 500 Guests" - Sheggz And Bella Plan Their Wedding (videos) by MsDoris(f): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Last midnight, the camera captured Big Brother Naija level up housemates and lovebirds, Sheggz and Bella aka 'Shella' planning their wedding.

The couple was heard talking about Bella's brideprice payment process.

Sheggz wanted to know the process he had to undergo to pay her bride price and the introduction.

They further moved on to the number of guests to invite to their wedding.

While Bella revealed that she preferred a small wedding with just very few close friends and family members, London based boy said he wanted 500 guests.

Bella who was taken aback by the number of people that might probably attend her wedding with him, inquired why he would want such number of people at their wedding.

Sheggz replied saying that wedding was just one day, so he would like to show off, show her off, celebrate his day the normal 'owambe' way (a term for Yoruba big parties)....

Visit web page below for full update/ watch videos:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/08/bbnaija-i-want-500-guests-sheggz-and.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I Want 500 Guests" - Sheggz And Bella Plan Their Wedding (videos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
MsDoris:
Last midnight, the camera captured Big Brother Naija level up housemates and lovebirds, Sheggz and Bella aka 'Shella' planning their wedding.

The couple was heard talking about Bella's brideprice payment process.

Sheggz wanted to know the process he had to undergo to pay her bride price and the introduction.

They further moved on to the number of guests to invite to their wedding.

While Bella revealed that she preferred a small wedding with just very few close friends and family members, London based boy said he wanted 500 guests.

Bella who was taken aback by the number of people that might probably attend her wedding with him, inquired why he would want such number of people at their wedding.

Sheggz replied saying that wedding was just one day, so he would like to show off, show her off, celebrate his day the normal 'owambe' way (a term for Yoruba big parties)....

Visit web page below for full update/ watch videos:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/08/bbnaija-i-want-500-guests-sheggz-and.html

Jus in 2 weeks of the show? Dem dey show us wedding GUESTS NUMBER?

(1) (Reply)

Short Story Of Bode Thomas Who Was Asked To Bark Like A Dog Till He Died / Carter Efe Vs Berri Tiga FIGHT Dirty Over ‘machala’ Song / Actress Jumoke Otedola Marks Birthday Announcing Her New Journey(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.