Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:47 AM

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono (54743 Views)

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Bobxin: 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Why always ogbonor? I I guess if you try egwusi, it's gonna be expensive

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by oxygeng: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
From the process to the result I could tell; the taste is good. �

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Benwallt(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
OgogoroFreak:
You didn't put fish, liver and kidney in the soup.
Let the girl enjoy the fruit of her overnight labour.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by PastorFire: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
My wife will never cook this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by whitemand4(m): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Not your fault. Sometimes you'll think you're dealing with adults only to discover you're dealing with " papa abeg borrow me your phone, I wan check waec results". Cons of a faceless forum.

I think I'm done with this silly session with you.

Best response. In their head, they think everything they know should be the standard for others. People that invented different cooking methods only gave it a try in those days. They are not perfect. What stops you from being dynamic in your own way. In early 2000 we have 3310 now we have smartphones that's life. For me I like my swallows to very very hard, if u give me soft swallow I won't collect it.. that's me ! It doesn't mean I should hate people who prepares their swallows very soft or think they are amateur. What's so difficult in saying Weldon! That's the problem inherent in black genes.

Kudos to you jor.... Infact I'm salivating

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by TimAllen: 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
My dear don’t be discouraged with all the negative comments. You did a great job.
Some have food but can not eat, some can eat but have no food. Let’s show some love, cos so many people are going through a lot given the economic circumstance in the country.
Channah1:
More pics of my sweet okra and ogbono soup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by delzbaba(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sorry too ugly, do better

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bankright:
My love for Okra soup has no limit.

Aswear.. e fit make me eat too much..

And I can't eat it morning afternoon and night
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by jeromestarks: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
Your husband is really in bondage.
And he can't get out.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Opeyemic01: 6:21pm On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=Channah1 post=115345667]Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
[/b]Opei[b]
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

Please what is that? At bolded.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Rilley(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:
Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
Opei
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

I pounded the uziza seed and added to the meat and pomo. I then added seasoning cubes with little water to simmer before addingmore water to cook it.

I then dissolved the opei with hot meat water and added to the boiling meat.
Dissolved the ogbono with oil and added the boiling meat stock. Let it done. Added bitter leaf at this stage.

I let the bitter leaf for a few secs and added the grated/, chopped okra, stired before finally adding the uziza leaves and brought it down immediately.

Last pics.
I turned my lafun lesekese and dished as e dey hot cheesy.

Lafun and bitter leaf okra soup ready and served.
Before opening the thread I already knew that you were the one and I wasn't wrong.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Tosin9119: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
xaggar:

On N1,700 soup?! She still needs learning?! Get out of here jare! Unrealistic being!
What's wrong with this one? So, because the soup costs 1,700, it has to look unappealing to the sight? You are a bad person. I don't pray to have your type as a friend or acquittance. it's people like you who don't tell their friends the truth. Always supporting rubbish when it's glaring that it's rubbish. For your information, a food doesn't have to cost an arm before it looks appealing to the sight. If she wasn't posting online for people to see, that's fine, she can decide to make it look anyhow she feels like, but since she is posting it online for her readers to see and comment, then she owes us a proper food presentation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Honlucas: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

u dnt really understand sacarsm sist..

when he said bondage nt the bad way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Iyasaburi: 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:
Okra
Meat
Pomo
Ogbono
Bitter leaf
Uziza seeds
Uziza leaves
Fresh pepper
Opei
Crayfish
Oil
Ground Pepper

I pounded the uziza seed and added to the meat and pomo. I then added seasoning cubes with little water to simmer before addingmore water to cook it.

I then dissolved the opei with hot meat water and added to the boiling meat.
Dissolved the ogbono with oil and added the boiling meat stock. Let it done. Added bitter leaf at this stage.

I let the bitter leaf for a few secs and added the grated/, chopped okra, stired before finally adding the uziza leaves and brought it down immediately.

Last pics.
I turned my lafun lesekese and dished as e dey hot cheesy.

Lafun and bitter leaf okra soup ready and served.

I want to see prices of the ingredients by their sides
Thanks
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Draw soup is not supposed to be thick for the viscosity to really come alive.

You don't know how to cook come and learn.
sis na you no know how to cook okra.. it's watery no cap.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nikkganc08(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
The first pic is just slimy.

A big turnoff for me.

The way d OP is attacking everyone that commments is a BIG red flag for me. For a woman, character speaks volumes.

Most persons here are great men u can't even talk to in real life.

I learnt my lesson when I actually met one in real life.

I'm missing @gloryhomemaker.
The lady with neat kitchen, better recipes , and every other thing I wish for in a good food.

Not this ogbono sacrifice that's meant for d angry gods.

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Emeka71(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sweet soup.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah no dey disappoint !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Babastrong(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ok, no food for lazy man.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Goddyj(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
Let me know if you do outdoor catering cheesy
Ama need this kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by newdawn2017(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Malory:
Your husband is really in bondage.
including d op himself.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Oyindaberry(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Highly commendable! Thank God you didn’t go and buy food outside again this time around grin Enjoy your meal wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Maobichek: 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Draw soup is not supposed to be thick for the viscosity to really come alive.

You don't know how to cook come and learn.

Please list the prices of all that you bought and used in cooking this soup.

A kilo of meat (beef) here is 2600, kpomo here is from 200 upward; let's know the prices of all that you bought because 1700 can't get you a pot of soup here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by mbahdi(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
The okro make sense.but na d eba I no come understand again.and u say 1700.where u see 500naira meat buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Exceed15: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
I hate draw soup with passion
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by ImaIma1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Give me money for stock fish now.
Your mouth like stock fish.

By the way, not every recipe must have stock fish. I like the outcome of this soup. No much drama. No unecessary clashing of taste.

So channah is Mercychen?
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by 1metre: 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Corto:

Serious bondage...

See correct wackis, any woman wey no fit cook like this the man no go even look her side. Or else he just fùck her and run back home to his wife to go chop better something
you are the only one who saw the post from my perspective.
Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by sirchim(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Channah1:

Yes na I can cook.

What's wrong with the presentation?
Anyways, not here for any competition. so I'll present it anyhow I like. sad
Don't mind them, you did a good job there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by Richy4(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Goddyj:
Let me know if you do outdoor catering cheesy
Ama need this kiss
grin grin cheesy cheesy
You are kidding right? shocked

1 Like

Re: Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Vomit! Is this how okra soup looks like in your village? If you were a food vendor, you for lose customers mehn. Go and take cooking lessons from scratch. You still need a lot of grooming. See your swallow, not well done.

I wonder the MOD that pushes this attention-seeking girl's threads to the front page. No quality content, just unappealing food pictures and rash comments. Nothing else. I won't eat that even if I was starved for one week. Abeg, madam, go learn how to present and cook great meals. Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids / Does My Brother's Wife Have The Right To Walk Me Out Of My Brother's House ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.