Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

SCAM ALERT: What Can I Do About This? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT: What Can I Do About This? (494 Views)

SCAM ALERT, Beware Of Incomenigeria.com They Are 419 !!! / Bitcoin Scam Alert / (Scam Alert)Avoid this fuel station if you live around this axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT: What Can I Do About This? by OfficialR(m): 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi everyone

I would like to report this number as a scam. This person has scammed numerous people in my church group and was even attempting to do the same to my mother. This did not work out though as she has already attempted to scam her previously

I was able to take over the chat and obtain the account details of the person. This is probably the real name of the scammer. Please what can I do about it?

Calling the number directly doesn't go through so the only way to contact and deal with this scammer is through WhatsApp. Please I need your help nairalanders. Mods help me move this thread to the fp

Attached below are screenshots of the scammer and my mother's chats

Re: SCAM ALERT: What Can I Do About This? by samuel051: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's not his real details, that's a dud account without bvn
Re: SCAM ALERT: What Can I Do About This? by nairalanderr: 2:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Only a stupid gullible person would fall for this truly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT: What Can I Do About This? by RighteousDemon: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2022
E be like say una get. Make who no get collect small from the largesse naa...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Full Names Of 95 Suspected Internet Fraudsters Arrested By EFCC In Delta State / Migrants From Nigeria Are Bringing The Highest Number Of Relatives To The UK / UGM Set Trucks Conveying Goods Worth Over ₦500m Ablaze In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.