Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:04 AM

Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit (504 Views)

How To Receive The On-coming/infilling/baptism Of The Holy Spirit / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / What Has Changed About You Ever Since You Received The Holy Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by logicDcoder(m): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
For you to have an in-depth perception of an idea, imagining how the idea works is a necessity.
For example, have you heard about the infilling of the Holy Spirit? Do you have an insight into what that means? What comes to your mind when someone mentions it? I received a thorough explanation of what it means to be filled with the Holy Spirit from a brother. He left me with an impression that I'll always remember when I read or hear that term. He used two glass cups half-filled with pure water, one representing a Christian and the other the Holy Spirit, as an illustration. Since the water in the two cups has the same density as one another, when the water is combined, the two liquids form one. And this provides a clear understanding of what "being filled with the Holy Spirit" actually entails. A Christian is said to be filled with the Holy Spirit when he gets mixed with the Holy Spirit. He and the Holy Spirit now represent one Entity. You see, now that you know what to think of when someone says, "I'm filled with the Holy Spirit," you can visualize it.
#WhatEnochhastosay

1 Like

Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
logicDcoder:
For you to have an in-depth perception of an idea, imagining how the idea works is a necessity.
For example, have you heard about the infilling of the Holy Spirit? Do you have an insight into what that means? What comes to your mind when someone mentions it? I received a thorough explanation of what it means to be filled with the Holy Spirit from a brother. He left me with an impression that I'll always remember when I read or hear that term. He used two glass cups half-filled with pure water, one representing a Christian and the other the Holy Spirit, as an illustration. Since the water in the two cups has the same density as one another, when the water is combined, the two liquids form one. And this provides a clear understanding of what "being filled with the Holy Spirit" actually entails. A Christian is said to be filled with the Holy Spirit when he gets mixed with the Holy Spirit. He and the Holy Spirit now represent one Entity. You see, now that you know what to think of when someone says, "I'm filled with the Holy Spirit," you can visualize it.
#WhatEnochhastosay
A cup being filled up with water? That's the silliest analogy I ever read of what it means to have the Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself, the Spirit of Truth aka the Holy Spirit, living on the inside of one of His own. undecided
Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by logicDcoder(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A cup being filled up with water? That's the silliest analogy I ever read of what it means to have the Spirit of Jesus Christ Himself, the Spirit of Truth aka the Holy Spirit, living on the inside of one of His own. undecided
I’m not here to debate. You have made your point. Thanks
Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
logicDcoder:

I’m not here to debate. You have made your point. Thanks
I am here to tell you you shouldn't let men deceive you with what are obviously lies. undecided

When the Spirit of Truth invades you, it is an actual possession of your body by an entity other than yourself. There is nothing of it that can be described as if a cup being filled up. So such literal interpretations of what were meant instead as figurative statements are lies. undecided
Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by logicDcoder(m): 1:39am On Aug 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am here to tell you you shouldn't let men deceive you with what are obviously lies. undecided

When the Spirit of Truth invades you, it is an actual possession of your body by an entity other than yourself. There is nothing of it that can be described as if a cup being filled up. So such literal interpretations of what were meant instead as figurative statements are lies. undecided

���... When Ernest Rutherford presented a thesis that described the configuration of the constituents of an atom as that of the solar system, does it mean that in real life, that the constituents of an atom are arranged as the planets are in the solar system? No! It's called a model for a reason. Bro, I presented a model here to ease the comprehension of the case study which is the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
Shey u grab now.
Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 1:45am On Aug 04, 2022
logicDcoder:

���... When Ernest Rutherford presented a thesis that described the configuration of the constituents of an atom as that of the solar system, does it mean that in real life, that the constituents of an atom are arranged as the planets are in the solar system? No! It's called a model for a reason. Bro, I presented a model here to ease the comprehension of the case study which is the infilling of the Holy Spirit.
How can you ease comprehension of what you refer to as this by presenting an idea that is a complete departure from what is the Truth of the Spirit of Truth, the one also referred to as the Holy Spirit? undecided
Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by logicDcoder(m): 1:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How can you ease comprehension of what you refer to as this by presenting an idea that is a complete departure from what is the Truth of the Spirit of Truth, the one also referred to as the Holy Spirit? undecided
Thank you sir.
Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by logicDcoder(m): 2:20am On Aug 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ that used parables to explain the deep things of the kingdom is also a lair?
Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Aug 04, 2022
logicDcoder:

Thank you sir.
We need to endeavor to get far away from the lies that have more than satuated the landscape under the guise of what is the Christian message. The Spirit of Truth instead seats as a driver in the lives of those who let Him invade them. That is how He is able to lead them wherever God requires they be. There is no filling of cups going on as those who experience the invasion that is He are emptied completely of what is self in order that He might instead install God's Truth and lead over them. undecided
Re: Visualization Aids Understanding-infilling Of The Holy Spirit by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Aug 04, 2022
logicDcoder:

Jesus Christ that used parables to explain the deep things of the kingdom is also a lier?
What you claim has absolutely nothing to do with any of the parables that Jesus Christ user in teaching His own, nor the lessons contained. undecided

(1) (Reply)

9 Year Old Girl Finds Jesus And Leads Muslim Dad To Accept Jesus Too / My Friend Just Repented. See The Reason Why / Sexual Purity Wisdom For Females (free Copies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.