Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Get A Thousand Views On Your Free Advert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Thousand Views On Your Free Advert (138 Views)

Free Advert Placement On Naijatv.net! / Hurry!!! FREE Brand Promotion, FREE Advert This DECEMBER For Stores In Ibadan / Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Thousand Views On Your Free Advert by learnoflixx: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Read carefully

Re: How To Get A Thousand Views On Your Free Advert by learnoflixx: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Do you know that even if you sold “Life” itself, you won't make any sale, if your product doesn't get in front of your target audience ( people who need your product and have the money to pay for it)

I've lost count of the number of sales,i've made online without spending a dime on paid advertisement( ps: I have pictures to prove this in the ebook , you're about to read)

If you're a business owner without the technical know how and without the funds to run paid Facebook ,IG or YouTube ads. Then I got you covered. With the step by step explanations and picture guides in this ebook, i'll be showing you how I run ads for free and get at least 15 new contacts daily who are interested in the products I have to offer.

After reading this ebook, you'll done who your target audience are, how to get your product in front of them (online) and how to keep them ,so that you can upsell other products to them over and over again. I have used every strategy in this ebook and I have inserted pictures of my results. The value you'll be getting from this book is way above the selling price ( ps: you can pay me more when you start seeing results �)

I have also inserted a link to my landing page at the end of the ebook, so that you can connect with me and learn more. also cause I want to see pictures of your results after trying these strategies.

So dive into the ebook now and get to work ( it's 90% practical)
[url] https://kobocourse.com/course/get-a-thousand-views-on-your-free-advert/2313/[/url]
Re: How To Get A Thousand Views On Your Free Advert by learnoflixx: 10:18am On Aug 06, 2022
“If you want to be financially free, you need to become a different person than you are today and let go of whatever has held you back in the past.” — Robert Kiyosaki

(1) (Reply)

Medical Record Retrieval: 4 Benefits You Didn't Know / How Can I Make Money On Whatsapp Without Stress? / Custom Plastic Profiles - Extrude Your Version Of Perfection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.