Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,738 members, 7,882,548 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? (425 Views)

Every Young Person Must Listen To This | Apostle Joshua Selman / Blood Type Can Affect A Woman’s Pregnancy / Why Is It A Disrespect To Use A Parable In The Midst Of Elders As A Young Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Exceptional22(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi.

I'm 27 years now. At least, I'm not broke and I'm not sex starved. I have always said I won't get married because I'm irreligious. It's quite hard to see a girl who is really irreligious in this country. But, lately, I've been having this loneliness and my soul craves a partner. It's so strange cos I have always enjoyed my company. But the things I enjoyed don't help anymore.

Is this real? Can people ever feel lonely just because they choose to remain single?
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Mastakija(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
I can relate
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by AndroidAI(m): 7:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Seems you don't have friends. Try to make friends first! Nigerians girls will only add sorrow to your life.
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Zonefree(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2022
. But, lately, I've been having this loneliness and my soul craves a partner

This is where the devil wants to start messing with your precious life.

You're not broke and you're not sex starved, shows you're doing well but the devil hates to see a successful young man hence you're craving for a Nigerian girl in your life.

Die that nonsense craving for a partner right now. The devil want to scatter you, don't give him room for that.
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Exceptional22(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
AndroidAI:
Seems you don't have friends. Try to make friends first! Nigerians girls will only add sorrow to your life.

Lol. You are so right. They've dealt with me. Well, maybe because they are all teenagers sha.

I did have friends in school and my former place. I just moved to this town and I can't find someone I could really relate with. That's frustrating.
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Exceptional22(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:

This is where the devil wants to start messing with your precious life.

You're not broke and you're not sex starved, shows you're doing well but the devil hates to see a successful young man hence you're craving for a Nigerian girl in your life.

Die that nonsense craving for a partner right now. The devil want to scatter you, don't give him room for that.

Lol. Advise me. What should I do then?
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Exceptional22:
Hi.

I'm 27 years now. At least, I'm not broke and I'm not sex starved. I have always said I won't get married because I'm irreligious. It's quite hard to see a girl who is really irreligious in this country. But, lately, I've been having this loneliness and my soul craves a partner. It's so strange cos I have always enjoyed my company. But the things I enjoyed don't help anymore.

Is this real? Can people ever feel lonely just because they choose to remain single?
Hey!

Can we be friends?
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by AndroidAI(m): 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Exceptional22:

Lol. You are so right. They've dealt with me. Well, maybe because they are all teenagers sha.

I did have friends in school and my former place. I just moved to this town and I can't find someone I could really relate with. That's frustrating.

Both the teenagers and the evening newspapers will add sorrow. In fact, the evening newspapers are the worst. Know this and know peace. If you want to make friends, then you need a place where you can constantly hang out. Like a gym centre, a bar, a game center, or even a football club. Also, be careful the kind of friends you make. Some can be more dangerous than Nigerian girls. My rule is, i choose them; they don't choose me.
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Exceptional22(m): 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thonia69:
Hey!

Can we be friends?

Hi Thonia.

Sure we can.
I'm new here. Don't really know how the DMs work.
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Exceptional22(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
AndroidAI:

Both the teenagers and the evening newspapers will add sorrow. In fact, the evening newspapers are the worst. Know this and know peace. If you want to make friends, then you need a place where you can constantly hang out. Like a gym centre, a bar, a game center, or even a football club. Also, be careful the kind of friends you make. Some can be more dangerous than Nigerian girls. My rule is, i choose them; they don't choose me.

Hmm. Never thought about this.
Thank you so much.
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Exceptional22:

Hi Thonia.

Sure we can.
I'm new here. Don't really know how the DMs work.
sad Oh! Thought you've been around for a long time.
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Exceptional22(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thonia69:
sad Oh! Thought you've been around for a long time.

I just sent you a mail though.
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
Exceptional22:

I just sent you a mail though.
Oh alright
Re: Does Loneliness Really Affect A Young Person? by Exceptional22(m): 3:26am On Aug 04, 2022
Thonia69:
Oh alright

Perhaps, you should reply the mail. Didn't know if I did it right.

(1) (Reply)

Nimrod Donates Balls, Nets Worth Millions To 27 Kaduna Volleyball Clubs / Thunder Strike Baba Alawo To Death In Ekiti After Kerewa With Pastor Wife / Do Mod APK Files Harm My Device?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.