Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,476 members, 7,917,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:21 AM

Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). (43094 Views)

Police Save Suspected Thief From Jungle Justice In Akwa Ibom (Pics) / Lady Saved Man From Jungle Justice In Imo (Photos) / Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't know why people exhibiting jungle justice don't want to hear explanation from the other party
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by taadiam: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by lekkicctv(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2022
sad
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Originalsly: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
GboyegaD:

I am sure someone just raised an alarm and the bunch of idi0ts followed up on it. People no dey gree think nowadays.

Many here on NL .... only the headline and they spring into action on the keyboard ... no need for details.... case closed.
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by gasparpisciotta: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
People dey para!!!!!
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Prettylima(f): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
What if they are innocent? Check my signature for carton package work
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by StanislausWeCan(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
That's one of it, attributes of a failed system. That car burnt could have revealed a lot info that will help investigation,but the people are their own judge and persecutor.
It's really fishy, proper investigation should be conducted.
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by sixtuso(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nonso92:
Thank God for their lives.
Jungle Justice is wrong
You don't understand what they did, though jungle justice is bad but if you witness the under age kids they kidnapped you will not pity them. Those people are really cruel, and they might have been kidnapping kids before now.
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by angelfallz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Say no to jungle justice!!!!
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by angelfallz(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sir, there is no excuse for jungle justice.
sixtuso:
You don't understand what they did, though jungle justice is bad but if you witness the under age kids they kidnapped you will not pity them. Those people are really cruel, and they might have been kidnapping kids before now.
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by angelfallz(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
You can't reason with a mob. A mob is just a collection of blood thirsty animals.
TOPCRUISE:
I don't know why people exhibiting jungle justice don't want to hear explanation from the other party
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by angelfallz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sir, there is no excuse for jungle justice
Rave90:
Jungle justice is not right, but most times, it is necessitated due to the high level of distrust in the police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by KingRSHD2(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Na wá oo
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Anndrew(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
angelfallz:
Sir, there is no excuse for jungle justice
The matter tire me,if jungle justice is okay,we suppose lynch all the agbado and cassava urchins of the disaster Apc foils on Nigeria,the bastards are still trying to robe bobo Chicago in against the sane Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Godstiger(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
abbey621:
I don't think the sacrifice was accepted.....gods are clearly angry!
There would be "return of the sacrifice pt2"
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by goodluck813(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Jungle justice is wrong....but the children on the pics are grown enough to explain their self to the public.... something is not adding up ...I don't believe the police in dis cadr

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by 7arrows: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
priceactionx:
Na wa o. And they can not transfer their aggressions to one man that approved over 100 million Nora for the purchase of 1 jeep each for each of bokoharam leaders, in appreciation for a job weldone in distabilizing Nigeria and killing lots of people within a space of 7 years and spreading over to the entire South as they wait further instructions.
Hanger everywhere. At least wait for them to confess being a kidnappers first. We are in holidays, a lot of gramas will have grandchildren around.

I weep for Nigeria i swear. I repeat That man buhari is not a Nigerian. Hes planning a get away to niger republic after his tenure. Tifnubu imposed him on us and he's fully aware of everything, that's where the confidence of emi lo kan came in. God Will judge everyone supporting APC and Tifnubu.
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Comedian2019: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
This is the reason white people think blacks are animals. It's only wild animals that eat other animals.
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Comedian2019: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
goodluck813:
Jungle justice is wrong....but the children on the pics are grown enough to explain their self to the public.... something is not adding up ...I don't believe the police in dis cadr
Just pray you don't encounter a mob. Once one person raises alarm, you would discover that the rest are like unreasoning animals or savage beasts. They love to lynch suspects.
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Yankee101: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why Jungle justice?
No research, no concrete evidence?
Why not do it on people like Tinubu who you know is robbing you black and blue?
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Beetunez44(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2022
While speaking with my family tonight, I got reminded of an incident that could have led to my lynching.

I was still working with a factory and I was coming back from night duty around 5:30am when a strange woman who just got out of her house(seems she was going to purchase some goods from the market) began to scream on top of her voice: Thief! Thief! Save me!!! Egbami o o o!

I had to fearfully look around (within split seconds) to understand the situation I was in and I discovered she was referring to me.

Scared to the bone, and with shaky voice, I screamed back at her- whaaat!!! Who!!!

I understood what it means for the innocent to be speechless at the face of wrong accusations that morning.

And I hurriedly left the place before jobless and angry youths pounce on an innocent me trying to save up for my admission and education

Sad sad experience cry cry cry cry
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Omoslim26: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zonefree:
2 seconds, Vawulence erupts.

Nigerians are angry this period. My utmost prayer now is, God should not allow me march an angry Nigerian in my going out and coming in.

grin na very powerful prayer point be that o grin
Vawulence don almost over power peace for this country undecided
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by lagosrd: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
They won't arrest anyone because it is Lagos . Landlords children
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Patlab: 5:30am On Aug 04, 2022
Work remotely and earn between 75,000 and 150,000 Naira working from home.

We are recruiting creative content writers to join our team of creatives.

All you need to do is write articles daily from home using either a PC, Smart phone or Tab.

Training will be provided so both new and seasoned writers are encouraged to apply.

Writers on the team are required to write between 2,000 and 4,000 words daily and the moment the number of words written attains 41,000 words milestone, payment of 50,000 Naira is made to you. And the next " 41,000 Words cycle " begins the next project.

No hidden biases. We are currently recruiting just 10 new writers to join our team, so hurry and take advantage of this window of opportunity.

Note payment is done strictly when the total word count hits 41,000 words. If you achieve this in two weeks you will be paid then, if achieved in three weeks, you will be paid then

You will be required to write varieties of articles ranging from News articles. Business Articles. Tech Articles ..Cryptocurrency articles.. Health Articles. Sports Articles. Ebooks, Press release statements ...

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Pootle: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2022
grade 10 vawulence
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by einsteine(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2022
ibrocool:
In a case like this, jungle justic is what those kidnappers need. Just imagine a grandma in such act. Do you know the number of families she would have put in sadness all these years.

And you concluded they are kidnappers how?

If you guys see real kidnappers, you think you will be able to even attempt jungle justice?
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by einsteine(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2022
goodluck813:

What's a human being to a mob?

Mobs are stupid. They don't want to listen to explanation. Kill, burn, that's all they want to hear.
Re: Police Rescue People From Jungle Justice On Eko Bridge (Photos). by Litmus: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Comedian2019:
This is the reason white people think blacks are animals. It's only wild animals that eat other animals.

Whites will lynch you in their communities if they thought you were a pedophile. There was a case in the UK when people apparently went to kill a pediatrician because they misunderstood the spelling and were too stupid to wonder why a pedophile would even advertise him or herself as such.

Few instances below:

Russian lynch mob storms flat of paedophile who kidnapped five-year-old girl after she was found bound and naked inside his sofa.
Source, Daily mail UK

UK mob attacks home of suspected pedophile.

LONDON, Aug. 4 -- Riot police patrolled a neighborhood in Portsmouth in southern England Friday after a crowd of about 150 people responding to a hate campaign by a tabloid newspaper attacked the home of a suspected pedophile.

The rioters attacked police and residential property and set fire to a car. Police said at least one of its officers was wounded in the riot Thursday night, which followed The News of the World newspaper's campaign to "name and shame" pedophiles after Sarah Payne, 8, was found murdered last month.

Source, UPI

Enraged mob surrounds pedophile’s home in Scotland as police intervene to avoid lynching (photos)
Scotland

Arrest of suspected pedophile goes wrong: Police sent to save him from being lynched

A confrontation between police forces and residents of the neighborhood, with a throwing of trash and tear gas, occurred Sunday in Roselies.

This Sunday, it was the rush in the rue des Combattants de Roselies, in Aiseau-Presles between Charleroi and Sambreville. In the afternoon, dozens of residents faced local police forces, while an exfiltration took place in the background. In a video posted on social networks, we see the scene: when the person is...

Belgium

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested With Charms In Ogun State. Photo / Baby Found Alive In The Toilet [graphic Photo] / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.