Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,722 members, 7,924,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 09:31 AM

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) (1690 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Ehismarkninetee: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hello guys, in the part 1, I told you guys that I had sex with my friend’s Ex. Now the situation is getting serious she called my friend to inform him that we are dating, note, I have not asked her out, she is just been desperate. Now my friend is acting like everything is okay. But I know it’s not. What scares me now is this girls obsession about having a baby with me, in not less than 3 weeks she has gradually moved her things into my apartment. She constantly asks me for money. Which I always try my best to provide. I cannot take a stand since I genuinely love her. But this is not how I want my relationship to be. Okay yesterday, My friend who is her Ex came to pick me up so we can go play football. Can you believe that this girl was all over him. Telling him that she misses his wahala right in my presence . Even asked him to come over to the house for lunch after the football. I also noticed my friend changed his iPhone Xmas to iPhone 13 pro max, now here is my suspicion. This girl asked me for 500k last year just the same day my friend was wishing if he could raise 500k to sway his IPhone XSmas to 13 promax. After I gave her the money, the next day my friend came with the iPhone 13 promax. I think they are both playing me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by gasparpisciotta: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why would you want to give up your life to a desperado?

1 Like

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by slimjohn2k5: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Confused soul
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Zonefree(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
. I think they are both playing me.

You're the one playing yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Bankright(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2022
I think you need to rechannel your energy or refocus your attention to things more rewarding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Thatedoboy98: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2022
Make we tell the idiot?

3 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Daddyyin: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
This one be like fiction jare. Make una dey do party. To be frank, you’re not a good friend. You prefer the girl’s relationship to your padi. Your face no show.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Trex001: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin cheesy

500k just to smash a girl?
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Nemesis0147(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lies upon lies.
You gave the girl 500k last year and you said the relationship is just 3weeks.
And you got to see the 13pro max yesterday..
After noticing that he changed the phone a day after you gave her the money which was last year.
You are playing yourself!!

13 Likes

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Nyascobar1414: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Op abeg dey zuzu dey go...
Ah wan sabi how en go end.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by kelspinall(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
you're observant if you noticed all this things but my problem with you is that you're weak,just 1 sex you are pouring out emotions and professing love like a baby..love makes men weak but you're yet to know...wise up man.you are been played.she played her cards right and now shes cashing out easily.. keep ya good heart aside and wake up to reality..start distancing yourself from her, simple
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Ehismarkninetee: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Lies upon lies.
You gave the girl 500k last year and you said the relationship is just 3weeks.
And you got to see the 13pro max yesterday..
After noticing that he changed the phone a day after you gave her the money which was last year.
You are playing yourself!!

It was a typo. Error
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Ehismarkninetee: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
kelspinall:
you're observant if you noticed all this things but my problem with you is that you're weak,just 1 sex you are pouring out emotions and professing love like a baby..love makes men weak but you're yet to know...wise up man.you are been played.she played her cards right and now shes cashing out easily.. keep ya good heart aside and wake up to reality..start distancing yourself from her, simple

alright. But I cannot let my investment go down the drain. I have to be smarter than them
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by austine4real(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
grin grin

This is supa story

A life of saf n soro

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by KingDash: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
Guy if you get pass 50k for your account make I bend
Ehismarkninetee:
Hello guys, in the part 1, I told you guys that I had sex with my friend’s Ex. Now the situation is getting serious she called my friend to inform him that we are dating, note, I have not asked her out, she is just been desperate. Now my friend is acting like everything is okay. But I know it’s not. What scares me now is this girls obsession about having a baby with me, in not less than 3 weeks she has gradually moved her things into my apartment. She constantly asks me for money. Which I always try my best to provide. I cannot take a stand since I genuinely love her. But this is not how I want my relationship to be. Okay yesterday, My friend who is her Ex came to pick me up so we can go play football. Can you believe that this girl was all over him. Telling him that she misses his wahala right in my presence . Even asked him to come over to the house for lunch after the football. I also noticed my friend changed his iPhone Xmas to iPhone 13 pro max, now here is my suspicion. This girl asked me for 500k last year just the same day my friend was wishing if he could raise 500k to sway his IPhone XSmas to 13 promax. After I gave her the money, the next day my friend came with the iPhone 13 promax. I think they are both playing me.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by posty56: 10:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
your mumu never too much
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by obinna58(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Your story does not exist
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by lesous360(m): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Why u go give 500k in this present day 9ja seriously. U be mumu although what u said about them playing u may be right and try not to channel your whole energy into the relationship
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by tobenuel(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2022
I can't wait to bring out my prick to piss on this thread.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Foodqueen(f): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2022
M.u square
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Baddestbiitch(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
kiss Shi.t on thread

This is the main reason i dislike nice guys
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by cavreek: 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
I stopped taking u serious wen u mentioned 500k.
U have that amount and u are probably typing this shameful tin with a broken screen phone or probably a button phone
Well am not a preacher of vawulence but an initiator so I will wait for the senior comrades to come do justice
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by JoeRizzla(m): 11:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
Them don open bonk for your head because of se.x and this nigga will be claiming street in the hood
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Ilekokonit: 12:01am On Aug 04, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
I cannot take a stand since I genuinely love her. But this is not how I want my relationship to be.

Something deep down in you is warning you that this is not a relationship that will pay you on the long run but 'cos you are only human and maybe because you enjoy the sex and do not want to be alone you can not summon the courage to break up with her but breaking up with her as soon as possible is what is BEST for your long term mental health.

You have to be cruel to be kind to yourself and look after number 1. She has to pack out of your house ASAP and you have to break up with her immediately as she will do you long term harm with her manipulative 2 timing ways.

That woman has no conscience although you yourself fall hand by dating your friends ex.

Once I notice a friend or brothers ex giving me green light, I start avoiding them to the point that they get the message that i am not interested and leave me alone and i will never let them know my house talk less of invite them over and eventually once I start ignoring their calls, they get the message and leave me alone.

Ehismarkninetee:

alright. But I cannot let my investment go down the drain. I have to be smarter than them

At times you have to cut your losses and distance yourself from them or else you will lose more than you bargained for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by TheZeezle(m): 12:17am On Aug 04, 2022
Has anyone ever call u Ewu? (Goat). You are a fucking Ewu. Dumb ass.
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by vicfajeze: 2:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
Capital no!u are d one playing urself sir!!!
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by femi4: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:
He's not your friend
She doesn't love you

Let go of both of them
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by InfinityFabric: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2022
Don't you have an actually masculine family member left ?
No Dad ? No Brother who's not a WIMP ?

- You've got no game, you can't manipulate women. You're even buying her stuffs. You think mentioning 500K will make you sth ? Get out out of here!

But I know it’s not. What scares me now is this girls obsession about having a baby with me, in not less than 3 weeks she has gradually moved her things into my apartment.
- I'm deeply offended by the word "scare" and women on the same. Women don't have hands! They can't fight! Kick that BIMBO out
- No Frame. whining and whinny little whimp! You don't control anything. Nada!
Have a control over your environment.
- You've got some money, and you're broke when it comes to women. You need to learn about women first, else you'll be destroyed.
You've got no business with women right now.

Telling him that she misses his wahala right in my presence
Just marry her already. They'll be making movies about your unmatched stupidity.

Conclusion:
- Since y'all are involved in fornicationship, your friend is prolly still banging her or pregnant for him hahahahha.
- Since you're NOT a brokey. there are millions decent, intelligent unused girls out there. DON'T SETTLE FOR USED BROADS.
- NOW SENT THAT BIMBO PACKING AND GET YOUR LIFE IN ORDER!

Or is it that you guys are yahoo and this is part of your rituals ? Sharing girls ?
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by Temptee101(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2022
All of you are mad.

We have more pressing issues
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by kelspinall(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Ehismarkninetee:

wake up!!

as long as you are still with her, you will still be investing both in finance and emotions..
Re: Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) by marlow1962(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2022
I have never insulted anyone here before, and I will never after this.
Bro you’re a fool, let’s start from there.
You gave a bitch 500k, common man is it because of pussy? It’s obvious she bleeps both of you stupid boys for money.
Your madly inlove with a known prostitution, use your head now boy, before it’s too late.

Shit, 500k for pussy.
Well I blame my gender.

Do what you can do bro, I wish you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Do you think I shouldn't delete and block her? / Lies Women Tell!!! / This Little Man And His Problems(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.