Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,646 members, 7,889,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

Earning A Living Through Advantage Plays - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Earning A Living Through Advantage Plays (282 Views)

Real Madrid Suffer Shock Away Defeat To Hand Title Advantage To Barca / President George Weah Plays Against Super Eagles In Liberia Match. Photos / Usain Bolt Plays For Central Coast Mariners FC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning A Living Through Advantage Plays by Clinton518(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
I'm back with some refreshing news .
I've created a community for advantage players in WhatsApp to earn a living.
The community seeks to be the largest and most rewarding in Nigeria
Details would have been posted here,if not for the possibility of a ban

You can drop ur email to join.
Please never drop your personal details such as your name, frequently used email or phone number here,in order to protect your privacy.
Entry is completely free.
The only requirements would be a valid government approved ID card excluding the NIN slip.
Most acceptable ID forms include the international passport, drivers license and voters card.
If you have the NIN though,you can still join, however, your opportunities to earn would be few.

I remain your friend and brother Clinton.
Meet you soon
Re: Earning A Living Through Advantage Plays by Clinton518(m): 10:55am On Aug 04, 2022
I also invite those who are into other advantage plays like arbitrage, value trading and matched betting etc to to the community.
This is one of the initiative we took up at mk securities to help those into sports betting due to its high involvement among the Nigerian populace .
Do well to join this community.
The only way to make a living through sports betting is through this means.
Remember Gamblers always loose.Dont be a gambler

(1) (Reply)

Manchester Utd Close In On Ameria Forward Umar Sadiq / Manchester United Vs Liverpool Relegation Battle Loading / Review Of Premier League Game Week 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.