Stats: 3,174,342 members, 7,891,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? (3399 Views)

How Obi And Atiku Are Locking Down Strategic Regions On The Way To Aso Rock / Is Obi Cubana Supporting ESN? See The Sophisticated Guns Found At His Party / Kaduna State Is Locking Down, All Interstate Roads Being Sealed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Vote4ObiDatti: 10:12am On Aug 04, 2022
maybet081:

Please do you understand how the church operates? there are no urban and no rural.
If the churches in the urban are interested in any candidate the same applies to the rural.

What do you expect from tinubu urchins who are mostly daft agberos with low IQ. Every church in Nigeria, both Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, and Pentecostals like ECWA, Winners, Dunamis, Deeper life, Redeem, Lord Chosen etc. all follow one pattern. Whatever is determined at the headquarters or cathedrals is what would be carried out even in the remotest village churches. Bishops or GO's will pass the memo to resident reverends or pastors in the parishes, those ones will pass it on to others within their zones. For instance, whatever Oyedepo says at Canaanland is what all Winners pastors across Nigeria will implement. What a Catholic or Anglican bishop says in the diocese is what all Reverends will carry out.

Foolish Agbado urchins.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by HornyTave: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2022
I'm from Edo Central, I know the internist villages in Edo, from Ogori Mangogo to Sobe, from Ilushi to Okada, what this op is saying is Jargons. lol.
there's a Deeper life pastor who hasn't vote since he was born, he has his pvc, dont get me wrong, hes patriotic. Baba is voting for the first time next year and it's Obi. lol. Pastor that doesn't know anything Apart from Banga farms and planting churches is voting for the first time next year.
.OP if you're truly in Edo State, let's meet at Ring road,
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Prof9292:

Both states would be won by PDP. Delta would be over 80% while Edo would most likely be 60/40
Stop believing on false hope
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Princedotwhyz1(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
Na Only you post na only you dey comment so far
Bro I tired ooo
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Salewa97:
Many people eyes go clear for next year election.

Obi Pandora is just a featherweight being hyped by social media.

I laugh when some of his supporters said SS is on lockdown for him LOL. They will see film on Election Day.

I can bet it that PDP will still secure more votes than Obi in that SS.
save your breath feb2023 is not far anymore we go no if obi is not popular like you said
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Mikolo70(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
Reeses:
You people are delusional. How can someone open a useless topic and still went ahead creating different accounts to comment on it.
Street urchins like you always say that when you are beaten..

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Lastmessenger2: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2022
Spirit04:
I live in Edo state. I was born here and have lived virtually all my life here. It's always funny I see people living in Enugu telling me how Peter Obi is going to win Edo. I mean this is the biggest cognitive dissonance I've ever seen. It's almost like mass delusion.

I can tell you where APC and Pdp will win in Edo state. Pdp will win Edo Central (Esanland), APC will win Edo North and they will both split Edo South. Pdp will win Delta North, APC will likely win Delta Central I don't know of Delta South. Make the election come sef I don't tire to dey engage noobs that are still talking about getting their PVC (which means they don't have pvc and have not been participating in elections)
from ogbomosho mosque you immidiately became an Edo citizen. Wonders shall never end
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Prof9292: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hizzy:

Stop believing on false hope

Not false hope bro. Which LGA can LP win in Edo/Delta state? In Edo, APC is sure to win some LGA
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
from ogbomosho mosque you immidiately became an Edo citizen. Wonders shall never end
you think everybody is useless like you to be lying shamelessly online?
Or perhaps you think everybody is from your cursed erosion ravaged Mideast that's uninhabitable for her own indigenes which makes your people claim where they aren't from

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Michelle70(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Elliotg:
I am a member of Bayelsa tweeter on WhatsApp, and so far most of the people are obidient. Presently, I am strategizing to take over the political structure in my clan of 12 communities, in Bayelsa state. In about two months, I should be able to get my structure set. I hope to lockdown my clan for obi. But if Obi doesn't win, then I want Atiku to win.
thesame Bayelsa weh i know?

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Elliotg: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:
thesame Bayelsa weh i know?
Abi
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Michelle70(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Elliotg:
Abi
Bayelsa is not lockdown for Obi, u deh decieve ppl
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by IgOga(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
One thing I know is that when Doyin Okupe was pressed on TV he said Obi's reach in the North is like 20% I.e. apart from Obituary ewarriors.....Obi is not known in 80% of nothern Nigeria.....that's Obi's campaign DG

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Bodexman(m): 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

What do you expect from tinubu urchins who are mostly daft agberos with low IQ. Every church in Nigeria, both Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, and Pentecostals like ECWA, Winners, Dunamis, Deeper life, Redeem, Lord Chosen etc. all follow one pattern. Whatever is determined at the headquarters or cathedrals is what would be carried out even in the remotest village churches. Bishops or GO's will pass the memo to resident reverends or pastors in the parishes, those ones will pass it on to others within their zones. For instance, whatever Oyedepo says at Canaanland is what all Winners pastors across Nigeria will implement. What a Catholic or Anglican bishop says in the diocese is what all Reverends will carry out.

Foolish Agbado urchins.

So you mean all parishioners are robots abi.

So if I'm a PDP member and I worship in RCCG, I'll drop support for my party because of what my GO or pastors says?
Pastor Adeboye said the other day that almost all the parties are well represented in Redeem. So those ones will automatically drop their support for their party in your wrapped mind?

Say what you know bro
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by DeleTaller: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Feadalezchicken:

But all of 78 likes have been able to read the comments so far... Message got delivered if you may want to know.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by BrokenTV: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Feadalezchicken:
I taught I was the only one that noticed that, the dude was busy chatting with him 2nd moniker.
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by DeleTaller: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
Elliotg:
I am a member of Bayelsa tweeter on WhatsApp, and so far most of the people are obidient. Presently, I am strategizing to take over the political structure in my clan of 12 communities, in Bayelsa state. In about two months, I should be able to get my structure set. I hope to lockdown my clan for obi. But if Obi doesn't win, then I want Atiku to win.

You don't sound convinced enough about getting structure for Obi. If you would want Atiku to win, then why do you have to waste your time working for Obi in the first place?

This is exactly what we are talking about ...The so called Obidients are not fully committed... Any small breeze can fling them off their feets

I support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and I am certain he will win the election.

Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by mbos: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Chiboy419:
Na you dey talk na you dey answer

Creating too many account to deceive yourself not us that are full obidient

Suffer no dey tire you

In summary you're saying the good people of edo state are illiterate, they can differentiate between good and bad..

Oga if you don't have what to post just go and rest joor

you dey mind them....so they will vote Fulani again?
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Lastmessenger2: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
Spirit04:
you think everybody is useless like you to be lying shamelessly online?
Or perhaps you think everybody is from your cursed erosion ravaged Mideast that's uninhabitable for her own indigenes which makes your people claim where they aren't from
and you are showing evidence to deny you are not from Oshogbo? Ok continuuu
Re: Where Is Obi Locking Down In South South? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Run and hide under that table. Obi supporters are coming soon all guns blazing to rain insults and curses on you, and to remind you that there are more yeebos in Edo state than the Edos themselves.

Source ? angry

Atiku Not Seeking Foreign Funds, Says Campaign Organisation / Man Admits Tinubu's Case Before Tribunal Is Bad (video) / Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures)