Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,800 members, 7,893,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:58 AM

Best Place To Increase Earning In Dollars. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Place To Increase Earning In Dollars. (217 Views)

How To Save Your Job, Increase Earning After Covid-19 / Lekki And Ikoyi Toll Fares To Increase February 1– LCC / NNPC & Agip To Increase Power Generation By 480MW - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Place To Increase Earning In Dollars. by Amukajohnpaul05(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2022
A MUST READ KDP.

Some days ago i dropped a thread here about KDP many dived in the opportunity and they are making waves already.Sometimes all we need is just rightful knowledge and information for us to build up flourishing businesses.
You have been hearing about business opportunities but you kept asking your self If what they are saying is really true why then are they sharing it to the public,i call this (Ignorant ).
But let me ask you...If Jesus christ kept the scripture to him self alone,would have we been alive now?.The answer is NO.!!

Business opportunities are not kept secrete that's why they are open because they don't have hidden agenda unlike those in frauds which have hidden agenda and they do it in secrete.

You may have been hearing about kDP but still think it's a scam..but let me tell you,anyone that tells you about KDP just thank the person because you don't know the value the person shared to you....Some are afraid of being scammed and stopped taking new actions on new business opportunities but i must tell you this...the biggest scam ever is...FEAR AND PROCASTINATION..Stop it.

KDP is a platform that made Jeff Bezos the richest man in the whole world and still many believes is still scam but i don't blame anyone it's the situation of the universe now.
KDP pays you in dollar by publishing simple book,cover books and other little books on their platform and you can make at least $100 a month and can even be more of it.
Our problem now is no one want to work hard we all want easy and hack ways to make money which at last put us in regretting situations.
Don't be lazy over this internet Skills give it best of your time and you will rain greatful in life.

STOP EXCUSES AND PROCASTINATION!!
It will not add One KOBO to your pocket but makes you more frustrated and steals your joy.

If you are really Interested and wants to change your life on KDP kindly drop your number on comment box.

Don't be comfortable for good when great if achievable �

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Money To Ghana / Web3.0 Airdrops: Receive 10 Tegro TOKEN For Free / Corolla LE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.