Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

Investors/developers Delight - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Investors/developers Delight (167 Views)

Developers Delight And Good Buy / Prime Land With Demolishable/ Refurbishable Structures ( Developers Delight) MAI / Developers delight : 670sqm In BERA Estate, Chevron Drive, Lekki. (photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors/developers Delight by julie89(f): 6:13am On Aug 04, 2022
Distress Sale of 250plots of dry land around IBEJU-LEKKI before the Dangote refinery is out for sale at 1.1

Good discount available for bulk purchase

Documents title: Registered survey and the Deed of assignments.

Location; At the back of Alaro city Elerangbe

Note: I have over 350plots here and I want to sell just 250plots even less nunber plots will fly.

You can buy and resale or buy and develop...

All dry land and ready to fly...
This is best distress sale you can get for now anywhere.
*Don't sleep on It*

Re: Investors/developers Delight by erenax: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
julie89:
Distress Sale of 250plots of dry land around IBEJU-LEKKI before the Dangote refinery is out for sale at 1.1

Good discount available for bulk purchase

Documents title: Registered survey and the Deed of assignments.

Location; At the back of Alaro city Elerangbe

Note: I have over 350plots here and I want to sell just 250plots even less nunber plots will fly.

You can buy and resale or buy and develop...

All dry land and ready to fly...
This is best distress sale you can get for now anywhere.
*Don't sleep on It*

SCAM
Re: Investors/developers Delight by julie89(f): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
erenax:

SCAM

Before Quoting scam, kindly come and inspect

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Compound Beautiful Doing This / Real Estate Activities In 2022. #thisikenna +234 8030529372 / Motorize Roller Shutter Doors Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kaduna, Kano, Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.