Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,133 members, 7,943,088 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:26 AM

WES Evaluation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WES Evaluation (496 Views)

Want To Apply For Wes Evaluation But Don’t Know How? Here's A Step-by-step Guide / Wes Evaluation (unsuccessful Wes Payment Via Dollar Debit Card / Wes Evaluation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WES Evaluation by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Good morning here. Please, I need guidance in the processes involved in WES evaluation. I already got my transcripts from school.
Can the process be completed online or do I have to visit my school? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: WES Evaluation by Osondubueze: 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please am looking forward to apply for schooling in the US and would like to know the prices of WES currently while evaluating my OND and HND.
And the process of calculating my GPA on their calculator
Re: WES Evaluation by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Visit https://www.wes.org/
Osondubueze:
Please am looking forward to apply for schooling in the US and would like to know the prices of WES currently while evaluating my OND and HND.
And the process of calculating my GPA on their calculator

(1) (Reply)

Help! What To Do When Certificate (education) Gets Lost / Apply: 6 USA Universities With Full Funding + GRE Waiver / Project Writing Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.