Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Are You Broke? Come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Broke? Come In (398 Views)

Uknown Habits That Keep You Broke / Men With Pure Intentions, Why Are You Broke? / If You Are Tired Of Being Broke, Come In. (senior Men Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Broke? Come In by NextOfKin1111: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
The cry of people committing suicide due to hardship is over. It's an opportunity you came across this book. I was once there in the hard times. I didn't even know my left from my right.

Don't blame those who committed suicide. Don't see them as weak, they weren't opportune to know the updates on how to breakthrough.

Now you've come across this book. I will tell you that you're lucky to be here. If you're already rich, this book is not for you. This book is mainly for those that have lost it already. People have made up their minds to do what they use to the because of frustration. People that have nothing in their heads apart from suicide. This book will give you back your feet. It will give you back your fresh breath. And if you're already rich but feel you want to be updated stay guided. Fine.

What is bad if we all make it in life. You have the update for financial breakthrough and you can't give it to your fellow but you want to be the one feeding them just for clout. We will all die and leave this money one day.

Moving forward, this is my secret to my financial breakthrough. If you're convinced to read it. Your gain!

Blessings to you as you do.

Click the link below to read on Okadabooks

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_finance_secret/49321
Re: Are You Broke? Come In by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am not broke

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

After Our First Night,i Discovered She's Married With 3 Kids / Life / "I Reject Poverty" – Bride Refuses To Say 'for Richer For Poorer' During Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.