Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,310 members, 7,900,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Between Chemical Fertilizer And Organic Fertilizer - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Between Chemical Fertilizer And Organic Fertilizer (225 Views)

Send Dried Fish , Foodstuff And Organic Cream To Germany / What Strong Chemical Can I Use To Get Rid Of Termites From My House? / The Best Organic Fertilizer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Chemical Fertilizer And Organic Fertilizer by Amtooblessed: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
This is what you need to know about chemical fertilizers. At face value, you might think that chemical fertilizers give farmers more control over their crop production at the right price. You would be right, but you would also be wrong. Chemical fertilizers leads to fewer or poor quality crops in the long term. This is because of the intricacies of soil health.

Much like humans, the soil needs a delicate balance of nutrients to remain healthy. While NPK can definitely help plants and crops grow, simply adding them to the soil without regard for keeping the balance can lead to unintended consequences or hidden dangers. Now that you know the dangers of Chemical fertilizers, why not chose organic fertilizers which is the safest way of growing your crop.

I can recommend a cheap effective Organic Fertilizer that works wonders.
whatsapp: 07013501771

(1) (Reply)

Bridgestar - The Food Depot / Our New Year Message From International Institute Of Regenerative Agriculture / Maxi Ks Plus All Form Of Fertilizers You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.