Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,828 members, 7,886,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:34 AM

Learn To Build Tremendously Successful Forex Trading Robots Without Coding - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn To Build Tremendously Successful Forex Trading Robots Without Coding (264 Views)

Any Successful Forex Trader Here?? / Any Successful Forex Trader Here Please. / Qualities Of A Successful Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Build Tremendously Successful Forex Trading Robots Without Coding by ogamanchi7: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2022
LEARN THE SECRETS TO BUILDING TRADING ROBOTS THAT ACTUALLY WORK
In this course, I’ll be sharing my secrets on how to automate any Forex strategy, without having to learn coding and I mean even if you know absolutely nothing about coding or programing, you’ll be able to successfully turn your strategies into Forex Trading Algorithms just by going through this course.

This Master course is made up of 33 step by step video trainings, project files, links, an assignment and 15 hours of actionable video trainings without the fluff and we will be using a program called Fxdreema to build our automated strategies. Fxdreema is a very powerful tool that enables us create amazing Forex Trading Algorithms and scripts even if we know little or nothing about coding.

The forest market it's is composed of 5 trillion dollars daily, and 90% of these trades are generated by trading algorithms or robots!

If you are interested on this course
WhatsApp for link
0-9-0-2-6-7-2-6-4-0-9

(1) (Reply)

Passive Income: Is Publishing On Kindle Worth It? / 6 Granite Crusher for Sale / Why Are Investors Pumping Ripple And Stellar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.