Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) (58180 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguises As A Woman To Escape After Killing A Foreigner - pics / Maryam Sanda Shouting "Mummy, Mummy" After Death Sentence (Video) / Death Sentence: Maryam Sanda Cries In Court As She Is To Die By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
dem for let am run then shoot am for back, case closed
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Yemi4luv: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2022
Okobola146:
useless self praise

I won't abuse u seeing your profile pic I knew you aren't ok as u black reach that's how your mind dey dirty idoit
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Wisswhales007: 11:05pm On Aug 04, 2022
OkoYibo:
That guy is 100% Obedient. Na so them dey do.

#Hatespeech# you just opened your mouth like someone that his brain is missing…
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by 2rez: 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
Same energy �. Meanwhile,
Who cares for...

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by harmonyglobal: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
Imagine police wanted to fire already.....don't know how to manage situations professionally. He would have fired and probably hit anyone. Then another tragedy arises. Nigerian police sha
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Okobola146: 12:03am On Aug 05, 2022
Yemi4luv:

I won't abuse u seeing your profile pic I knew you aren't ok as u black reach that's how your mind dey dirty idoit
abuse me make I return am back to you. Abuse na my food tongue tongue
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by themanderon: 1:10am On Aug 05, 2022
That guy is not remorseful. He can kill again if he mistakenly comes out of jail.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Lampy336: 1:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Running to where unless he can disappear..
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 1:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Jesuuuu!!! Are you sure, or it's sarcasm
dchamp234:

Chidinma is pregnant so she can't appear in court..
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by toprealman: 4:10am On Aug 05, 2022
This guy worked with a network. He cannot be killing for fun. More by investigation is needed.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Kellyewoma: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Let the killer be killed

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Longman8: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2022
If only he had thought of a rethink to his initial plan.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by meobizy(f): 7:44am On Aug 05, 2022
He was trying to dodge getting filmed. Trust Nigerian correctional officers to pour their frustrations on him. Omoh, he did the crime so he’ll do the time. Prison is like boarding house with physically grown men who didn’t mentally mature. I hated every second of boarding house and won’t wish a lifelong experience of such on anyone I know.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by judedwriter(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
wages of sin is death

His death sentence is nothing compared to spiritual death in hell!

He can still repent before his execution.
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
My guy don dey reason moves from the John Wick and Rambo movies wey him don watch tire.

So, I take the first guard down with a spinning back kick, transition my cuffed hands to the second guard's head and deliver a throat strike, jump on the table and knee the third on his temple, making him drop his service pistol, smile at the pretty court clerk who, in awe of my skills, will run to her car and help me escape and we become lovers before I murd... sorry back on track, ehen, I'll then grab the pistol, swing back at the fourth guard with the rifle, double-tap him to the chest, do a backflip and...

*Reality intervenes:
Gbosa! Gbosa! Gbosa! Enter the van! Enter the van!

*Brain reboots in van
Ah, maybe I should have used Genjustsu instead of these moves. Ah, how does Naruto do it again o?

On a more serious note, may the blood of this innocent girl, who came looking for a job and refused to do runs girl, haunt you till your dying days. Rest in peace, Iniubong Umoren.

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by BeeNG3: 10:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Were! selfish man, he doesn't want to go where he sent someone cheesy grin grin
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by bayplus: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please let's support honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian know it's only someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from total collapsing, but seriously some ethnic bigot people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, #ObiDatti2023 is certain

Indeed.

I wonder if you will this supportive if Peter Obi is not from the east
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by kayzkayz(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Femifasola:

Very unremorseful
I’m only pained that the dude’s looking well-fed embarassed
Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by dchamp234(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
tnerro1:
dem for let am run then shoot am for back, case closed
Guy your wicked wicked....

1 Like

Re: Uduak-Akpan Attempts To Escape After Death Sentence (Video) by tnerro1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
dchamp234:

Guy your wicked wicked....

Wetin the guy do no nice na angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic / Chinese Man Refuses To Be Checked In A Market In Abuja, Attacked By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.