Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,277 members, 7,936,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region (22486 Views)

Canadian General Trevor Kadier Captured While Trying To Escape From Azovstal / 6 Palestinian Militants Escape From High-security Israeli Prison. Hamas Mocks / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by obailala(m): 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
uncleck:
This war still dey?
I wonder oo! grin grin grin
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The fact that another nation can, in this present day, invade and plunder another nation is indicative of the truthfulness of Jesus prophecy regarding the last days.

Many used to think that invasion is a historic term studied in school. Today, politicians proudly brag about being a sovereign nation. Nevertheless, to see that a nation can rise up an invade your country single-handedly just because they can and no one can rise to stop her is a sharp warning to many weak nations like Nigeria.

The UK can one day decide to invade Nigeria again and there is no one to save us.

Just to know that we are still enslaved and the possibility of breaking free is almost zero. Tanzania had a president fre years ago. He came up like he had the propensity to chew a nuclear warhead. He's dead now and the country is retrogressing again.
People claim Rwanda is the new zion. What I saw there, I lost hope. I can candidly confirm that Africw will remain a slum and a prey till the end of this world.
Whoever sees a way out should not hesitate for his next generation.

Ghanaian president went on a tirade insulting world powers and most especially the French president. He was bragging that Africa does not need the West. He is now begging for loan from France just after 4 years. He gave hope to many African American who have blindly moved their resources to Ghana to escape racism. The Cedi is tanking now. Almost 10 cedis to 1 dollar now. My last visit to Ghana in 2012 the cedi was about 1.50 to the dollar. Almost a seven-fold increase in just a decade. Where is the publicised hope in Ghana that is plunging into corruption everyday?

From the east to the west, north to the south of Africa, there is simply no hope.

The bright side of Africa is not owned or operated by the black side of Africa. Wherever you meet progress or success in all corners of Africa, you just met a foreigner.

You are wrong , very wrong man ....
I understand you with your tirade on Africa

But Africa will grow stronger one day ,forget your tirade

1 Like

Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Masterito(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
I guess you are a realist. You are right though.
Timoleon:
Personally,I’m not interested in the morality of war. It is the nature of existence to compete for resources. It didn’t start now, it won’t end now.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by ufotunang: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
Why can't Ukraine president surrender and let the war end and let there be peace.,..do not follow Joe Biden, NATO and USA...you cannot win this war alone....they have destroyed almost every part of Ukraine and killing and chasing your citizens out of the country....you cannot beat Russia and you know it..the why suffering your citizens

1 Like

Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by ufotunang: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
See what Joe Biden and USA has caused they pushed Ukraine into this war and now abandoned them to fight the war by themselves....now they want to push Taiwan into war with China and later abandon Taiwan to fight the war by themselves and suffer

1 Like

Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by assholemods: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itzurboi:
You are really an asshole if you can't comprehend what a sarcastic comment is..
You are just a compound idiot for using sarcasim wrongly. Ewu Gambia!
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
PenSniper:

Pandora Nwa Osu

Aje agbado masun cheesy cheesy
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Itzurboi(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
assholemods:

Learn to spell sarcasm first, you need that than trolling...
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Frontdude(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
shocked
Elsueno:

koropinyaskayi grin
LOL you try
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Itzurboi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2022
assholemods:

Now, run along... This user is not mate.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Frontdude(m): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
msrcusgarvey6:
Kropiv-nits-kiiy

Suggestion
Great
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Ibime(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
They are evacuating their citizens in order to bomb the place to smithereens the same way Russia also bombed it to smithereens. Wahala for who dey on ground.

3 Likes

Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Timoleon(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
I am. The progress of humans is intertwined with war and conflict fueled by competition for resources. It is what it is. We did not get here by being nice. It took blood sweat and tears.
Masterito:
I guess you are a realist. You are right though.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by uchennaq(m): 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2022
Timoleon:
This war sef, there’s more propaganda than actual fighting. While western media wants the world to believe Russia is losing grip of the conflict, Ukrainians are evacuating more and more cities.

This one does not even know what is even happening in this war. 2days ago Ukraine destroyed over 40 Russia echelon using HIMARS. Russia has lost over 50 ammunition dump and control post since the arrival of just 16 USA HIMARS. Guys shop make research before posting trash.

Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by uchennaq(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
They want to bomb the place. They have been announcing since that their citizens should leave, they will treat those remaining as Russia collaborators. They have taken out the bridge linking Kherson and preparing for offensive.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Altruisticboy: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
So sad maybe he should have just given Russia that region but if he did putin might still want more, I pity the innocent population.

All Putin wants is for him to resign. And he should have done that long since and save life's of his people and the country. The west urged him to stay as they know Putin will put his own man. A pro Russia as president
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Altruisticboy:

All Putin wants is for him to resign. And he should have done that long since and save life's of his people and the country. The west urged him to stay as they know Putin will put his own man. A pro Russia as president

Putin have no right to tell him resign, but I feel he should have declared that Ukraine would be neutral.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by waka2: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
[quote author=Goddson post=115380980]We should be thankful to God for this man below for fighting against the west (anti-Christ)… don’t you guys see that USA and the collective west are the anti-Christ of our time? Look at the values of the west and the way they want to lead the world into the abyss.[/[color=#006600][/color]quote]
Are you a Christian? I'm sorry you didn't comment like one.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by PreetyAngel4U: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
The fact that another nation can, in this present day, invade and plunder another nation is indicative of the truthfulness of Jesus prophecy regarding the last days.

Many used to think that invasion is a historic term studied in school. Today, politicians proudly brag about being a sovereign nation. Nevertheless, to see that a nation can rise up an invade your country single-handedly just because they can and no one can rise to stop her is a sharp warning to many weak nations like Nigeria.

The UK can one day decide to invade Nigeria again and there is no one to save us.

Just to know that we are still enslaved and the possibility of breaking free is almost zero. Tanzania had a president fre years ago. He came up like he had the propensity to chew a nuclear warhead. He's dead now and the country is retrogressing again.
People claim Rwanda is the new zion. What I saw there, I lost hope. I can candidly confirm that Africw will remain a slum and a prey till the end of this world.

Ghanaian president went on a tirade insulting world powers and most especially the French president. He was bragging that Africa does not need the West. He is now begging for loan from France just after 4 years. He gave hope to many African American who have blindly moved their resources to Ghana to escape racism. The Cedi is tanking now. Almost 10 cedis to 1 dollar now. My last visit to Ghana in 2012 the cedi was about 1.50 to the dollar. Almost a seven-fold increase in just a decade. Where is the publicised hope in Ghana that is plunging into corruption everyday?

From the east to the west, north to the south of Africa, there is simply no hope.

The bright side of Africa is not owned or operated by the black side of Africa. Wherever you meet progress or success in all corners of Africa, you just met a foreigner.

http://jessicamediaopinions.com/2022/07/11/what-is-happening-with-the-nations-of-the-earth/
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by PetroDolla2020: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2022
He can only speak for Nigeria.

Emmawhite91:
what he meant that soon Nigeria situation will be worse than this and it will soon go round all Africa
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by 754babalola: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
Please permit me to blame Buhari, that man will just be causing tension/war from Nigeria.Please permit me to blame Buhari, that man will just be causing tension/war from Nigeria....
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

If you know or remember how 1 cedi became 1 dollar, you would know that it was just a matter of time before cedi loses its value against dollar again. I'm not surprised at all.
Concerning invasion becoming history, I think I have witnessed many invasions in recent time by USA and UK sometimes
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by PenSniper: 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
3D
Reinaldo:

Aje agbado masun cheesy cheesy

Aje okuta ma momi
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by assholemods: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itzurboi:
Learn to spell sarcasm first, you need that than trolling...
Mumu English is not my language. Puke on you asshol.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by assholemods: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Itzurboi:
Now, run along... This user is not mate.
Anumpam!
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2022
PenSniper:
3D

Aje okuta ma momi

Hahaha....nibo sibo? cheesy

1 Like

Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by Timoleon(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
Potassium
uchennaq:

This one does not even know what is even happening in this war. 2days ago Ukraine destroyed over 40 Russia echelon using HIMARS. Russia has lost over 50 ammunition dump and control post since the arrival of just 16 USA HIMARS. Guys shop make research before posting trash.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by salem1996: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
uchennaq:

grin grin
Exactly what Lizz Truss told us and what Boris Johnson said before the fall of Severodonesk and Luhansk.
Forget what you read sometimes on BBC, western men can be very tricky...

They promised all kinds of jets to Ukraine only for Ukraine to come out and be begging them to supply the stuff.

I know Ukraine is trying but you see those figures you mentioned up there? E go shock you say half of them them no see talk of destroy... since when Mariupol fell, I barely believe what I read about that war.

Let them keep fighting, whomever wins, the other will surrender simple. The only thing I hate from Zelensky are his claims of winning yet in every night address he cried for help and tag Russia names like A NIHILIST NATION, TERRORISTS STATE and the rest. Timaya say na person weh deh fail like to complain. Ukraine should win the war quietly and quickly and stop crying all the time as if they are losing. cool
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by uchennaq(m): 11:56pm On Aug 04, 2022
The Armed Forces explain why Russians in Kherson Oblast are doomed: explosions inbound:

The Strategic Communications Department of the Armed Forces of Ukraine says that Russia, currently building up its forces in Kherson Oblast, will not succeed in offensive actions.

Source: AFU StratСom on Telegram

Details: According to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Russian occupiers are accumulating their forces and resources in Kherson Oblast to deter the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and to prepare for an offensive on the Kryvyi Rih and Mykolaiv fronts.

Russian troops have placed their ammunition depots either on the left side of the Dnipro or on the right side – squeezed tightly into the river bank so that they are not reached by Ukrainian weapons.

StratСom has noted that the positions of the Russians are 30-40 km away, which places their warehouses within reach of Ukrainian M-142 HIMARS.

Also, the Armed Forces of Ukraine stressed the importance of the Russian Federation not having a single large depot that would provide advanced units with ammunition and fuel at a distance of less than 10-15 km. Most Russian warehouses are at a distance of roughly 30 km from their advanced positions. —>READ MORE HERE

HIMARS accurately hit their targets: Russia accuses the USA of participating in the war:

The Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation has accused the USA of participating in the war on Ukraine’s side, claiming that Ukraine allegedly coordinates targets which are hit with HIMARS [high mobility artillery rocket systems – ed.] with Washington.

Source: Russian propaganda information agency TASS, with reference to Ihor Konashenkov, representative of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation

Details: Konashenkov stated this in reference to the deputy head of Russian military reconnaissance Vadym Skibitskiy, who allegedly told The Telegraph that before launching HIMARS missiles, Ukrainian intelligence services coordinate their actions with American intelligence services. This coordination “allows Washington to stop any attacks if it isn’t satisfied with the target.”

Quote: “All of this proves beyond any doubt that Washington, despite claims of the White House and the Pentagon, is directly involved in the conflict in Ukraine.” —>READ MORE HERE
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by uchennaq(m): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2022
This is a video of that attack on Russia echelon. 40 car echelon which resulted in the death of all their train engineers and over 80 soldiers and wounding over 200. They used USA HIMARS which has become Russia terror.

USA and their electronic warfare is just something else. Kudus to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdQSTnbDQWw

Watch as the last HIMARS hits the train causing more explosion.
Re: War: Do Not Delay – Ukrainians Escape From Donetsk Region by uchennaq(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Russians will soon be destroyed in Kherson.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Menendez Threatens Turkey Over NATO Stance / Vaughan Gething To Become Wales' First Black Leader / Israeli Special Forces Raid Nasser Hospital In Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.