Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? (705 Views)

2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? / Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by David160(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
What will u do if either Tinubu or Atiku wins the election
Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Realtalk20: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2022
I still return to Nigeria because it's my fatherland , but if they I don't think I will ever return to Nigeria again
Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by seunmsg(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
I will be very happy and fulfilled if Tinubu wins the election. It will be the triumph of rationality over unhinged hatred laced with ethnic and religious bigotry. My believe in Nigeria will be further strengthened and I will continue to contribute my quota to the progress and development of the country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by SmartPolician: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Life goes on and the suffering and looting continue. After all, we have been known to enjoy suffering in Nigeria.

Someone should tell that Tinubu urch.in who commented before me that he is in love with how they plan to wreck the country's treasury when Tinubu wins but hides under the love for Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Bugie16: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Nigeria will be renamed "Federal Republic Idiot".

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
ATiku is a far better evil than Tinubu. ATiku is not tribal bigot like Tinubu. He will carry every region along unlike Tinubu that neglected SS and SE during his campaign.

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Maxymilliano(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Life will be more meaningful for Nigerians if Atiku wins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by yomi961: 7:58pm On Aug 04, 2022
When atiku abubakar wins will be the best day of my life.
It will be good triumphant over evil(Muslim Muslim ticket) relegating the demonic party and their demonic agenda for good.
Meanwhile atiku abubakar is the best man to take us out of the bottomless pit to the promise Land.
Don't waste your vote on a boy's scout that cannot win the election because of ethnic sentiments

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Zionmdde: 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2022
Life continues
No.matter who I support I will always pray for the new president to succeed. What I know is that as we lay our bed, so would we lie on it
Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Zionmdde: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
seunmsg:
I will be very happy and fulfilled if Tinubu wins the election. It will be the triumph of rationality over unhinged hatred laced with ethnic and religious bigotry. My believe in Nigeria will be further strengthened and I will continue to contribute my quota to the progress and development of the country.
Sharrap there
When Obasanjo was massively supported it wasn't tribal bigotry, when yaradua was massively supported, I was not religious bigotry, when atiku and buhari were massively supported, it wasn't religious bigotry. You guys stink and stench of hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Vulturereloaded: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2022
Even though im supporting tinubu, but this election is between Peter obi and Atiku.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Michelle70(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2022
Realtalk20:
I still return to Nigeria because it's my fatherland , but if they I don't think I will ever return to Nigeria again
u were telling me on the other thread as PO supporters are more accomodating, now check the two comments below that ur comment and see how Tinubu supporter vs Obi supporter spoke
Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Realtalk20: 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Michelle70:
u were telling me on the other thread as PO supporters are more accomodating, now check the two comments below that ur comment and see how Tinubu supporter vs Obi supporter spoke

MOST OF THEM ARE MADE BY YOU AND YOUR TEAM PRETENDING TO BE OBI SUPPORTERS.

YOU GUYS STILL DONT GET IT. YOUR TRICKS ARENT WORKING.

TELL THEM TO TRY NEW TRICKS grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by orisa37: 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2022
GOD IS NOT A GOD OF INJUSTICES.
HE IS AWARE OF THE BMF-BOKOISWA'S SCHEMING FOR FULANI CONFEDERATE AND OF RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY OF BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT.
HIS WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS DONE IN HEAVEN
THE LORD WATCHES OVER THE WAYS OF THE RIGHTEOUS BUT THE WAYS OF THE WICKED SHALL PERISH.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by chrisxxx(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
You mean the Best Available Think Tank BAT?
Over the moon with joy.
Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Throwback: 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
I will continue to constructively criticise the government where I feel it has erred.

I will also continue to be a model citizen who abhors extortionism and corruption, hoping others too can start the revolution they want within themselves.

I want nothing from any government besides the right to my life, my freedom of everything excluding crime, right to security, right to healthcare.

I would also implore the government to ensure an end to jungle justice, criminal prosecution of any medical outlet and conniving police unit still requesting for police report to treat gunshot patients, police brutality and unethical mass arrests to raise funds for police officers to have a nice weekend when bail is free.

Lastly, any government that cannot fix electricity, dependence on imported petroleum products, official beggars within our airports at every station of passenger processing, then that government has failed.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Spandau: 2:07am On Aug 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Niggah, you need to seek your happiness and fulfilment elsewhere. Your daydreams will really amount to nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Tinubu Or Atiku Wins The 2023 Election? by Johnames: 4:41am On Aug 05, 2022
I go leave the country for una, if i can't get to abroad, i go just jejely enter Zambia

(1) (Reply)

#onitshaobidientmegarally / 2023: How Many Votes Do You Think APC Will Get In Anambra? / Tinubu Prayed For Pdp’s Success At His Campaign Kickoff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.