Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Do I Get her to leave my house? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get her to leave my house? (48501 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Succeszy(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2022
Weldone bros
After you don run marathon on her na then you discover she scammed you with small boobs.. lol �� you never see anything yet......Just Man up and tell her to leave,you dnt need to lie about anything..Bae come dey go your house abi she go beat you if you tell her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by highbee02: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
U don buy market, big market
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by FiremanX: 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Vickho:
you this useless illiterate.
You think this is a Yoruba forum?
mumu no go find way go school
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 and 19
Insulting Nairalanders and using alternate accounts,,,,,
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by jjparagon(m): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
���� who are you?
doggedfighter:

Post nut clarity grin grin
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by doggedfighter(f): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
jjparagon:
���� who are you?

Can you relate?
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nwamamaiwota and friends Nigeria LMT shocked
Thinkam:
Firstly she scammed me, thought she had huge boobs, but turns out she only wears big bra's those things are tiny just nipples.

She has her own apartment, but for the past 4days she has been living with me practically...

I hate sharing my personal space, I've tried using technicalities and innuendos to drive her out, but none seems to work
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by ZooOga: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
You weak *ussy *itch of the male gender. I dare not call you a man you simp b-astard. angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Wizmj4real(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

It's not just about the sex, Abeg O..
I need my house back

Oh sorry man, that pink pussy ain't going no where. Get ready for court weeding while expecting twins
Boss tuaalleeeee
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Wizmj4real(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

I didn't enjoy anything, what even scares me now, she mentioned she wants to get married grin grin

And have a baby grin grin

Now that's a gum pussy, once you dig it, your dick ain't coming out

Better start praying
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Wizmj4real(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
shantti:
Pretend to be a ritualist.
In the middle of the night, switch off the entire light, draw a symentric star in your room and sit in the middle with red candles surrounding you. Make sure you wear red and red oh.
Start mumbling football players names, she won't understand what u r saying, she is a woman, she will think you are invoking Satan.
Then bring out a dagger and start moving towards her slowly and saying continuously, sacrifices must be made
She will run

Final medicine
If this one no work naim be say bros don enter kpatakpata
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nwamamaiwota and friends Nigeria LMT shocked
leave me oooo
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by rickleye: 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
EasyPeasy
1. Tell her your mother is coming to visit - She likes everyone but she doesn’t like her !

2. Tell her your sisters are coming with your g/f they like.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Dirpetaner: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2022
recruit that lady into the army. What she will eat?

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by KingDash: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Shut the fuccck nigga
moshino:

Is that how they beat your mother, sisters and other female relatives.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by femi4: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Your mom is visiting with your other siblings to make arrangements on the remembrance of your late grandfather so she needs to leave .
All liars ....
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by SALLAM2022: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2022
Take her to a nearby police station grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Dksmile: 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2022
You don get wife be that enjoy
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Es350: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2022
OkoYibo:

Tell her your elder brother is a military man and he has heard she's cohabiting with you.
If you dey Lagos, I will send one of my staff to come to your apartment and throw her things out.
But once I get there, they will first give you 3 slaps so that everything appears real.
Lmaooo. You people are not serious on this forum. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Lovelydaisies: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

I didn't enjoy anything, what even scares me now, she mentioned she wants to get married grin grin

And have a baby grin grin

You don carry her go her husband (your) house.

But this story is fake anyway, cruise.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2022
Lovelydaisies:

You don carry her go her husband (your) house.

But this story is fake anyway, cruise.

I wish it was fake
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Haakeem(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

I wish it was fake
So she has'nt left yet?
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Ilekokonit: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:
Firstly she scammed me, thought she had huge boobs, but turns out she only wears big bra's those things are tiny just nipples.
Would you prefer a lady with big boobs but who down the line turns out to be a monster who is just using you and has no iota of love for you or this one with small boobs but who is so into you and from your statements is quite besotted with you ?

If you were a woman with her size of boobs, you would be self conscious as well and you will have disguised this as well like ALL women would.

Give her a chance as what goes around comes around.

Remember that she get her own eleda o.

If you never nack am now na different thing but you don nack am so it seems like you want to dump her just because of a part of her anatomy she had no control over what size she got given.

If you dump her now, she may not get over it and God forbid she contemplates suicide especially seeing that she must be very conscious of that part of her anatomy which is really not her fault.

Something drew you to her in the first place and if she is otherwise well behaved and peaceful then give her a chance.

You just never know which kain woman you go jam next 'cos there are big breasted murderers in this world you know just like there are small breasted angels too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Offpointng: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
shantti:
In the middle of the night, switch off the entire light, draw a symentric star in your room and sit in the middle with red candles surrounding you. Make sure you wear red and red oh.
Start mumbling football players names, she won't understand what u r saying, she is a woman, she will think you are invoking Satan.
Then bring out a dagger and start moving towards her slowly and saying continuously, sacrifices must be made
She will run

Lmaoo grin grin grin

Nawa o chai
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by LogicBomb8: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
shantti:
She will run
lolz
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by ajerimitan: 12:01am On Aug 06, 2022
A friend got into this kind of situation. He tried starving the girl but the girls mother will bring both of them food. Her father is a force man so you can't scare her with that. She sells stuff do she has enough most time to take care of herself. But in your case I think you were selfish but the girl is more selfish. But most ladies are fighters they have to fight for the man they care for and claim to love. You can simply tell her in plain terms. Every one can be a fraud a smart woman is better than a slow one. But at 28 the woman should know better.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Eldee54321(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2022
The girl gbadun your dick and how u ride her so well grin
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by AfroKnight: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
You are just angry you didn't see big boobs.

And he has a right to be angry. Cos that thing she did is nothing but monumental FRAUD!
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Mozenge1: 2:24am On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

I'm a weak, finished man.. Don't know how to say no..
If by chance she says she want to stay.

That means your mind still de for the girl, because if na gal way you No like you for don discharge her sinceeeee
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Mrscarter(f): 3:46am On Aug 06, 2022
baajetu:
calm down the women in this forum are just catching cruise

Maybe some but a lot mean wat they sayin lol.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by princewarri1985: 4:02am On Aug 06, 2022
Thinkam:

She has her own apartment, but for the past 4days she has been living with me practically...

I hate sharing my personal space, I've tried using technicalities and innuendos to drive her out, but none seems to work
Tell her that you have a confession to make, tell her that you are not the owner of the house that you are nothing but a house boy and that your oga is returning from abuja the next day and watch her hiss immediately take her bags and leave immediately, i used it on one girl and it worked like magic and that was after she has stayed for one month and she refused to leave
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Griffon(m): 4:30am On Aug 06, 2022
doggedfighter:
You are just angry you didn't see big boobs.

grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Wizywiz(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2022
@Thinkam how far she don discharge? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) / Lady Accused Of Being Edible Caterer Comes Out To Deny Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.