Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

How Do I Get her to leave my house? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get her to leave my house? (48460 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / I Accommodate Her In My House, Now I Am In Love With Her / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Your mom is visiting with your other siblings to make arrangements on the remembrance of your late grandfather so she needs to leave .
grin grin
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Doubuzofficial: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Told her I was traveling tomorrow, expected her to leave today, but she's still on my couch watching TV..

You still get Tv? Break am intentionally bros
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by highchief1: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2022
[quote author=Thinkam post=115387912]This lady I've barely known for less than 2weeks, doesn't want to leave my apartment.

Please what can I do to get her, out. [/quote package fake efcc agents to come and raid ur flat

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by logic102(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Treat her nicely, make her feel at home for the next three days, then take her for a lunch or treat.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2022
MuslimIgbo:

Beautiful shocked

Until you discover that she's a confirmed "Òṣòròngà" (Air Vice Marshal) and she asks for the phone number of your Grand Master

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by petergasty(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2022
tell her you are broke
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by tonero230(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

I'm a weak, finished man.. Don't know how to say no..
If by chance she says she want to stay.

Imagine you have a free dinner and Early morning breakfast and you are complaining

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Stargurl20(f): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
You guys will not kill me with laugh

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by alizma: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Angrygoat:
Off gen,change over from nepa to gen permanent. Hide power bank for 2days.she go move
You forget the most important thing, to keep his manhood flat for the two days. Some women can forget everything about this world provided she has a good manhood by her side. Bedsides he said she had her own apartment, therefore chances are that she can buy power bank or even generator for herself and if you have experienced ladies with almost zero boob as opp discribe her then you understand that only one thing can cause the problem at hand..... Ever ready and sizeable manhood under the control of a man that knows how to use it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by micflo28(m): 11:54am On Aug 05, 2022
Throw her bags and things out. Its your house, not hers.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by tonero230(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Breast zero, azz nothing to write home about..
Each moment I see her chest I get angry, wearing big bra for nothing, I should get her prosecuted.

I'm not a fan of marriage sef, but this attributes makes it worse

Even at that,her okija shrine is it not gold
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by b5ive(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

I didn't enjoy anything, what even scares me now, she mentioned she wants to get married grin grin

And have a baby grin grin
So u are trying to chase her away from her potential husbands house, she goes nowhere. Her prayers are finally answered grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin������

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by pharmaking: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Are u sure she is not on nairaland reading the tricks and posts.

Keep managing it while it last.

After all when your net caught big fish the last time, u did not come here for eviction advice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by OkoYibo: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

I'm 23 this lady is 28, I no get money O, I just prefer long term solutions to immediate problems.

Yes I'm a weak man

Tell her your elder brother is a military man and he has heard she's cohabiting with you.
If you dey Lagos, I will send one of my staff to come to your apartment and throw her things out.
But once I get there, they will first give you 3 slaps so that everything appears real.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Ephemzy1752: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Stop showing care and concern to her, stop cooking at home or buying cooked food to your house go and hide all your food stuff, If hungry catch am so go clear.....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by dododawa1: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
shantti:
Pretend to be a ritualist.
In the middle of the night, switch off the entire light, draw a symentric star in your room and sit in the middle with red candles surrounding you. Make sure you wear red and red oh.
Start mumbling football players names, she won't understand what u r saying, she is a woman, she will think you are invoking Satan.
Then bring out a dagger and start moving towards her slowly and saying continuously, sacrifices must be made heaven is far from you
She will run
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by iHateFraudsters: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

She committed fraud, of course I am angry

I hate fraudsters
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by dododawa1: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2022
After much naching,men and sense.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Scare her with yahoo plus moves
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Bigdicck: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Your mom is visiting with your other siblings to make arrangements on the remembrance of your late grandfather so she needs to leave .
baba, e be like u na pro for this matter o, i twale for you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by linearity: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Told her I was traveling tomorrow, expected her to leave today, but she's still on my couch watching TV..

Package your luggage as if you are traveling, and be serious call Uber or drive to the park, then ask her to leave….so you can lock your door.

If she want to follow you to the park, let her; then enter a vehicle going to a nearby place, if she leaves you at the park, then go back home….if otherwise be ready to travel somewhere close and come back.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by nathan77(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2022
She may even be you future wife ooo bro
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Bigdicck: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
You are just angry you didn't see big boobs.

e reach to be angry na, my guy was scammed
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Rollitout: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:
This lady I've barely known for less than 2weeks, doesn't want to leave my apartment.

Please what can I do to get her, out.

Study the situation, may be she needs help.
Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Olojuobinrin(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Bigdicck:
baba, e be like u na pro for this matter o, i twale for you

Issawa work o

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Kingluqman(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
Haakeem:
Or you tell her you are going on a vacation.
No be Yankee we dey ooo grin

How many Nigerians dey go on vacation? DA one no go work lol

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Onyeziokwu(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:
You are just angry you didn't see big boobs.

Exactly, supposing the boobs were nice, she for dey beg to leave but Baba go claim deaf lol

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by Bigdicck: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
doggedfighter:

Post nut clarity grin grin
when you release,you realize grin grin, that thing dey always happen to me, after I release, my eyes go come clear grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get her to leave my house? by LollySeaSide: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Thinkam:
This lady I've barely known for less than 2weeks, doesn't want to leave my apartment.

Please what can I do to get her, out.
Eat spoiled beans.
Don't use the toilet for a whole day.
Then aim at her face and fire!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Mercedes Benz S Class As Birthday Gift From Boo (pics) / I Just Saved A Union And I Am So Proud Of Myself! / Bride Points Gun At Groom In Wedding Day Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.