Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Putting A Plan In Action To Guarantee A Better Ebonyi Central -vote Amb. Ogbuewu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting A Plan In Action To Guarantee A Better Ebonyi Central -vote Amb. Ogbuewu (171 Views)

AS IT STANDS All Obi Need To Become President Is North Central VOTE / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) / Osinbajo Narrative On Selecting Buhari To Guarantee A Yoruba Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Putting A Plan In Action To Guarantee A Better Ebonyi Central -vote Amb. Ogbuewu by Central22222: 5:17am On Aug 05, 2022
2023: PUTTING A PLAN IN ACTION TO GUARANTEE A BETTER EBONYI CENTRAL __ VOTE AMBASSADOR OGBUEWU FOR SENATE

___ Theophilus Ifeanyi Igwe

To make Ebonyi Central and other parts of Ebonyi State a better place to live is like a knife through butter. Very simple! Just to elect His Excellency, Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu as Senator representing Ebonyi Central Senatorial District. He is a leader with a heart of gold, who is very ready to put Ebonyi Central on the map, and bring it to the national limelight, very fairly and squarely.

It is often said, that the proof of the pudding is in the eating. Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu has been tested and trusted. In all the appointive political offices he has occupied, he excelled superlatively, people got jobs, many are empowered, people felt the presence of government and by the same token, when he gets an elective position (as Senator), he will bring government closer to everyone from Ebonyi Central.

We shall not continue to live in spartan, we shall rise with the power of PVC, and elect Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu, as Senator representing Ebonyi Central Senatorial District. His magnanimity has no doubt, proven that he is fully out for the people. When the mandate is given to him, he will abate unemployment to zero level in Ebonyi Central. The future we yearn tomorrow is here today, it is time to grab it with two hands. A vote for Ambassador Ogbuewu is a way of securing a brighter future for the Youths, the children, the students, and indeed, the people of Ebonyi Central. Ambassador Ogbuewu has a distinct way of addressing matters with his wealth of knowledge. He believes in equity and good governance, and must surely refine the system when he gets there. And like he said on 24th February, 2022;
"A time will come for us to always gather like this to share federal jobs and empowerment".
This is not just a promise, but an assurance that a time will come in the history of Ebonyi Central, when unemployment will be a story of the past through him. He is a pragmatic leader, who speaks less, and do more. His emergence as Senator will turn Ebonyi Central to a land of milk and honey.

Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu is the most qualified among all the Candidates. He is a national and international figure, for having served as an Ambassador, and Minister of the federal republic. He can't come to plenary and go without talking, and he is not afraid of debate.
And like he said to the good people of Ebonyi Central on 24th February, 2022;
"I will make you feel represented, and anytime other leaders are talking, your own leader will stand up and talk. What is there?, Having been an Ambassador, having been a Minister, and I want to tell you, that accepting me like you people have done today is a major step you have taken. In all those places I have worked, I always leave my footprint in sand of time. Wherever I have worked, ask questions, all you will hear is Ogbuewu did this when he was here, Ogbuewu did that when he was there. That has been my trademark, and I am happy that people appreciate me, by telling me what I did this for them without knowing them. I don't know who I have helped, but they tell me, you did this for me, you did that for me".

There is no doubt, Ambassador Ogbuewu will bring effective representation, and his records at the past, has proven that he will attract massive infrastructures, and unprecedented development to the good people of Ebonyi Central. There was no office he has occupied without leaving an indelible footprint, and so, when he gets to the Senate, his quality representation will uplift the image of Ebonyi Central. The right to choose is a divine privilege, when nature gives you the privilege, go for Ambassador Frank Nchita Ogbuewu, for the amelioration of Ebonyi Central.
Read more: https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/08/05/2023-putting-a-plan-in-action-to-guarantee-a-better-ebonyi-central-vote-ambassador-ogbuewu-for-senate/

(1) (Reply)

Only Heaven’ Has No Security Breach: Keyamo Defends Buhari’s Record / Delta Government Signs Agreement With Jayta On Agro-industrial Park / People To Be Labelled Enemies Of Democracy' For Talking About Crisis In The West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.