Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,784 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. (2472 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Tinubu's Achievements As Lagos Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by BlazinGlory40: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Viraltrends123:
I am already doing it. What's you fking with what I do with my data, you hypocrite.
Please, avoid me.

Hahahahaha! I’m not abusing you yet you are ballistic already! When you go low I go high cheesy
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Perfectbeing(m): 12:43am On Aug 13, 2022
mycar:

The truth about subsidy is that government makes profit from it, else they would have given everybody license to import to pay duties on it but no , they want to be in control.
To remove it is to add money to it.
The same thing that is happening in the aviation industry, they should leave the market open and just act as a regulatory agency.
So you're saying government don't waste a big chunk of our budget on subsidy but they actually gain from it?
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by gaby(m): 1:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Most of the lamenters on that thread are already obidienting.

The story of Nigeria.

Smh
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by mycar: 4:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Perfectbeing:
So you're saying government don't waste a big chunk of our budget on subsidy but they actually gain from it?
they fix the price, when they were caught, they change it to transportation cost.that the subsidy is for local transportation
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Owologbo(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Do you see me campaign for Anything APC or PDP product. Any body that have been to this two parties, check well, they mean no good, will do anything or say anything to get power.
ok. I'm sorry for quoting you wrongly.
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Viraltrends123: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Hahahahaha! I’m not abusing you yet you are ballistic already! When you go low I go high cheesy
Please avoid me
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Tycyborg(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Isn't he the one that is saying Egypt did this and this in 2 years? If anyone expect him to perform overnight, it is him that cause it.

Last week I enagaged one of his supporters and I discovered that he wasn't so different from Nigerians that expected our currency to be $1-N1 in 2015.

Peter Obi have made the problem of Nigeria so easy to solve.
That is why this time, I will support the person that gives practical solutions to the country like removing fuel subsidy and spreading our tax net on more people and not someone who just wants to turn Nigeria from a consumption to a producing country.

The former, even though hard on us, is much more attainable in a short while and it's results will be visible, good and will cause the latter to happen.

I will support the person who says he will increase the tax net of Nigeria and who has done it in his State over the person what say he will turn Nigeria to a production country whereas his State's people is among those that imports the most in Nigeria.

This is what I like... I like point and facts not people spreading propaganda pictures or insulting... I get to understand Nigerians are the problem of the country... Imagine them praising obi now... As of the year 2012 the road to ihala local government is bad till 2022 but I don't know about right now... They always abuse him them in a bra that he did nothing and he is stingy that he wouldn't do any project but boom all of a sudden he becomes a God to them in 2022 and the funny thing is they now always attack tinubu like he was once the president of east lol...
They hate tinubu so much and makes them even hate imo state government. Hope uzodimma tried on infrastructure in owerri but hatred blind them... They said he is a supreme court Governor but the same peter obi was a governor all thanks to the same supreme court and no one said anything about that...
People don't judge by merit anymore and they said they want good governance. Same way hatred is blinding everyone to see things buhari did...
They said pdp is the best and apc came to punish people now that PO went to LP they said pdp and apc are worse...
Then I realized people have mental in Nigeria lol especially the so called youth... They are all illiterate and I weep for the future of the country youth
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Perfectbeing(m): 3:59am On Sep 05, 2022
Tycyborg:

This is what I like... I like point and facts not people spreading propaganda pictures or insulting... I get to understand Nigerians are the problem of the country... Imagine them praising obi now... As of the year 2012 the road to ihala local government is bad till 2022 but I don't know about right now... They always abuse him them in a bra that he did nothing and he is stingy that he wouldn't do any project but boom all of a sudden he becomes a God to them in 2022 and the funny thing is they now always attack tinubu like he was once the president of east lol...
They hate tinubu so much and makes them even hate imo state government. Hope uzodimma tried on infrastructure in owerri but hatred blind them... They said he is a supreme court Governor but the same peter obi was a governor all thanks to the same supreme court and no one said anything about that...
People don't judge by merit anymore and they said they want good governance. Same way hatred is blinding everyone to see things buhari did...
They said pdp is the best and apc came to punish people now that PO went to LP they said pdp and apc are worse...
Then I realized people have mental in Nigeria lol especially the so called youth... They are all illiterate and I weep for the future of the country youth
Same way they hate David Umahi, even though what he has done infrastructure wise in Ebonyi is miles above what Peter Obi did in Anambra as a Governor.

Those people are very unstable.
It is a good thing though that in recent times, anybody they support always lose an election. From Jonathan, to Atiku, to Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Tycyborg(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Same way they hate David Umahi, even though what he has done infrastructure wise in Ebonyi is miles above what Peter Obi did in Anambra as a Governor.

Those people are very unstable.
It is a good thing though that in recent times, anybody they support always lose an election. From Jonathan, to Atiku, to Donald Trump.

Lol don't mind them... They always claim marginalized without holding the state governor or LGC responsible for their backwardness but will blame president and now their problem and headache is tinubu.
Funny non of them can even state a single thing peter obi did... But rather would insult someone who ask valid questions like what has this peter did as a governor... Why they always lose is because their kind of politics is filled with hate... And hate makes someone act more stupid ...
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Decent09(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Hope you all know Nairaland have been existing for over 10 years!!!

See this 10 years old thread where nairalanders described Obi's achievements as a governor of Anambra after about 5 years in office.

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Oboy this Man is a Monumental Failure, That's why most of his supporters are gullible ones
Re: Throwback: 2012 Thread Where Nairalanders Described Obi's Achievements As A Gov. by Demurray: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Perfectbeing:
There's nothing to scrutinize about the fuel subsidy. Government right from Obj (and before) up to Jonathan and Buhari paid subsidy.
The subsidy is taking a toll on our revenue and e gats go. There's no turning away from the fact.
Bola Tinubu has said it that he will remove it. That's a man with balls.

Though I hope Buhari removes it completely before he leaves office.

Are we still on this buying SUV for Niger?
Nigeria has been supporting smaller African countries right since you could type the alphabet. Nigeria will not stop supporting Niger even till after Buhari. Just because of N1.4 billion that you guys have been disturbing the whole internet for weeks now. N1.4 billion that can't even build a standard faculty in any Nigerian university.
N1.4 billion that's less than 0.001% of our security Budget.

On Budget padding.. even Buhari wanted to stop it and Senate nor gree sign Budget. And that's with APC being the majority of the seat o.. Is it Obi that will have no senator in labour party that will stop it?

Sensible talk, no matter what you say, they won't heed. Hatred has eaten deep that one can imagine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wagner Group Rejects Putin Contracts Offer, Pulled Out Of Ukraine War / Tinubu Appointing People From Opposition Camps As Plot To Silence Critics –Atiku / Vision 2010:what Happened To It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.