Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,121 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:54 AM

I Was Bullied For Gaining Weight Again – Miss Universe 2021 Harnaaz Sandhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Bullied For Gaining Weight Again – Miss Universe 2021 Harnaaz Sandhu (358 Views)

This Woman Was Bullied For Her Unique Eyes / I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Beverly Naya Was Bullied For Having Bad Eczema, Crooked Teeth, Lightbulb Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Bullied For Gaining Weight Again – Miss Universe 2021 Harnaaz Sandhu by Gistflowngr: 9:06am On Aug 05, 2022
Harnaaz Sandhu, who was crowned Miss Universe 2021 has revealed that she was “bullied” online for gaining weight.

Sandhu who stated that she’s comfortable with her weight, recalled how the bullying deeply affected her.

https://gistflow.ng/i-was-bullied-for-gaining-weight-again-miss-universe-2021-harnaaz-sandhu/

(1) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Is Likely To Get 90 Days In Jail / Portable In Trouble; See What He Did Again / Wahala Be Like Waiting Again ..... Yul Edeochie And May Edeochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.