Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,730 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Las Las Everywhere Go Stew - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Las Las Everywhere Go Stew (211 Views)

Salvation Is Personal Las Las / How to cook stew meat / Agnostic Taylor Benge Who Survived Las Vegas Shooting Gives His Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Las Las Everywhere Go Stew by seiyefajohn(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2022
LAS LAS EVERYWHERE GO STEW

__By n.Seiyefa John✍️

Jesus prepared for 30years, only to manifest for 3years. If i am wrong, pls correct me. See, hear me. You are not shining yet, does not mean you won't shine. It only mean that your time hasn't come yet. It will come, just keep pursuing. Keep pursuing that salvation, passion, task, vision, dream, endavor, business, or career fervently (something will come out)

Result is like volcanic eruption. You can't see it until it surfaces and everyone will marvel. A volcano can be rubbling inside for decades only to erupt out one day. You are not rich today does not mean you won't be. Ask star Nollywood actor Zubby Micheal about his financial status back in 2013 in Rochester Garden 41 road Festac Lagos. Today the case is different.

I started this writeup with the story of Christ's preparation in order to enable you understand that timing is important. Jesus understood that for anything to happen process is involved. The scriptures clearly states that, there is time and season for everything on the face of the earth.' You have not manifested, doesn't mean you won't, wait. Your time is on the way.

My advise to you is simple, don't soil your hands and don't mix the paths. If you want to wait; wait. If you can't or won't, then apply your quick fix method. That is your prerogative. I believe in the creator of heavens and earth who clearly inspired the statement that, 'there is time and season for everything...' Wait for yours!

If your life is not working as desired, if your marriage is not as blissful as it used to be, if that business is not booming and entertaining patronage as it ought to, if that career or academics is not going as planned, don't throw away hope yet. Stay strong, your time for settlement will come.

Is yours health condition? Is it debt? Is it death of a loved one, could it be depression, victimization, oppression, suppression or segregation? Show me that frustrating situation or hunger that the name of Jesus cannot quench. Did you know that his name is a strong tower? The thought of his capability alone is enough to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory.

Nne, wanem, umunem let us wait. Wait for your time and turn joor. No hurry, no rush. Everywhere go stew in Jesus name. Amen

Have you seen our film on YouTube?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubfz6elnFDg

Have you bought our book from Amazon?
https://www.amazon.com/Nollywood-Inside-Out-Unveiling-secrets-celebration-ebook/dp/B096CQJ9ZR/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?crid=2C54K7AG4O58P&keywords=Nollywood+inside-out&qid=1658054264&sprefix=nollywood+inside-ou%2Caps%2C311&sr=8-1

https://read.amazon.com/sample/B096CQJ9ZR?f=1&l=en_US&r=59f24d70&rid=P06P1DXCWRQC3TJVCNVM&sid=144-4021381-6570650&ref_=litb_m

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Youths Pledge To Be “obidient” And “yus-ful” During Winners Int'l / I Want To Check The Population Of Atheist And Religious People On Nairaland / Two Kinds Of Souls.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.