Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,722 members, 7,972,652 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:08 PM

Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad (694 Views)

Which Country Can He Go To And Teach English / Which Of Mod/idp Ielts Or Bc Would You Advice I Take My Ielts Test With? / Can I Leave This Country With 2m? If Yes Where Advice I Need To Bash Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Chidike200: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello house,

Please which is the best country to teach English, also which is the best and easiest I can enter as soon as possible.

I'm tired here and I don't want to be depressed in this country.

Chidike.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Chnbanc: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad.
Oga na with this your wacko English?
I pity the country wey go allow you to teach English for their school.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Chidike200: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chnbanc:
Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad.
Oga na with this your wacko English?
I pity the country wey go allow you to teach English for their school.

You are the most stupid idiot I have seen on Nairaland. You are stupid and a fool for typing nonsense.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Whales001(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Check out Vietnam! Join the Vietnam links on nairaland to learn from Nigerians wo have gain jobs via teaching you can also reach out to me . Am not an agent, can only link you up but before then go sit and write your teofl and celt certificate to enable you teach in Vietnam plus have your degree and police report handy.

Best of luck.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Chidike200: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Whales001:
Check out Vietnam! Join the Vietnam links on nairaland to learn from Nigerians wo have gain jobs via teaching you can also reach out to me . Am not an agent, can only link you up but before then go sit and write your teofl and celt certificate to enable you teach in Vietnam plus have your degree and police report handy.

Best of luck.

OK, I will do all of that sir.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Chnbanc: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chidike200:

You are the most stupid idiot I have seen on Nairaland. You are stupid and a fool for typing nonsense.
I swear!!
My mumu too much.
But no reason am.
I just dropped out of space.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by pansophist(m): 10:50pm On Sep 10
Old thread, although someone might find this information useful.

If you have a bachelor degree, and you are willing to do any English professional exams (eg CELTA), that can be your passport out of Nigeria.

Many central Asian countries, also Russia, some European countries and many in South America needs English teachers. China too.

I was in Kazakhstan last year, and random people approached me on the street, asking if I could work in their school as a teacher. Some were pleading, because the mere presence of a foreigner will boost the school's reputation.

I saw so many Nigerians in Almaty that cant even speak well teaching english and living good, no joke. Driving nice cars etc.

If you do not focus much on the west, many countries are equally good. From there, you can easily move elsewhere as a professional.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Loveworld04: 11:34am On Oct 01
pansophist:

If you have a bachelor degree, and you are willing to do any English professional exams (eg CELTA), that can be your passport out of Nigeria.

Many central Asian countries, also Russia, some European countries and many in South America needs English teachers. China too.

I was in Kazakhstan last year, and random people approached me on the street, asking if I could work in their school as a teacher. Some were pleading, because the mere presence of a foreigner will boost the school's reputation.

I saw so many Nigerians in Almaty that cant even speak well teaching english and living good, no joke. Driving nice cars etc.

If you do not focus much on the west, many countries are equally good. From there, you can easily move elsewhere as a professional.
good day bro pansophist please help me I want to go teach English abroad but my budget is 3m which country can I enter easily and get a job as soon as possible...I have my bachelor's degree 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by pansophist(m): 11:35am On Oct 01
Loveworld04:
good day bro pansophist please help me I want to go teach English abroad but my budget is 3m which country can I enter easily and get a job as soon as possible...I have my bachelor's degree 🙏🙏🙏

3M is less than 1500 euros. Can't do anything man. Unless bt abroad, you mean Togo or Ivory Coast
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Loveworld04: 11:38am On Oct 01
pansophist:

3M is less than 1500 euros. Can't do anything man. Unless bt abroad, you mean Togo or Ivory Coast
okay which is the cheapest country I can travel easily and get an english teaching job
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Loveworld04: 11:39am On Oct 01
pansophist:

honestly I need a job
bro I'm tired of Nigeria
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by pansophist(m): 11:41am On Oct 01
Loveworld04:
okay which is the cheapest country I can travel easily and get an english teaching job

I don't know
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Loveworld04: 11:48am On Oct 01
pansophist:

I don't know
how about kazastan brother
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by pansophist(m): 11:56am On Oct 01
Loveworld04:
how about kazastan brother

I don't know how you'll enter the country. But if you do enter, you'll surely get a job.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Loveworld04: 12:04pm On Oct 01
pansophist:

I don't know how you'll enter the country. But if you do enter, you'll surely get a job.
do they have embassy in Nigeria and how much can I budget please brother
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by pansophist(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01
Loveworld04:
do they have embassy in Nigeria and how much can I budget please brother

I don't know. It's your responsibility to do these research. I don't need a visa to enter Kazakhstan, so I have no business with their embassy.
Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by AlexNoami(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01
Morocco is a land of breathtaking contrasts, where ancient traditions blend seamlessly with vibrant modernity. The country’s diverse landscapes, rich cultural heritage, and warm hospitality make it a truly enchanting destination.

1. Majestic Cities and Architecture
Morocco’s cities are jewels of history and architecture. Marrakech, known as the "Red City," mesmerizes with its maze-like medina, vibrant souks, and the iconic Koutoubia Mosque. Its famous Jemaa el-Fnaa square comes alive at night with storytellers, musicians, and food stalls serving traditional delicacies. Fes, home to the world’s oldest university, is a UNESCO World Heritage site with an old medina that feels like stepping into a living museum. The city’s intricate tilework, carved wood, and the grandeur of the Al Quaraouiyine Mosque showcase Morocco’s artistic heritage.

2. Diverse Landscapes
Morocco’s beauty extends far beyond its cities. The Atlas Mountains are a paradise for hikers, offering panoramic views of snow-capped peaks and lush valleys dotted with Berber villages. The breathtaking beauty of the Sahara Desert, with its golden dunes and vast, otherworldly landscapes, is unmatched. Experiencing the desert’s silence under a starry sky or witnessing a camel ride at sunset over the dunes is magical.

Re: Please I Need Advice I Want To Go Teach English Abroad by Kaczynski: 3:15pm On Oct 01
pansophist:

China doesn't need English teachers as there are lots of English academies in china where students attend after classes

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Locate Minna/north Bus Park Ibadan / Nigeria Highways Like Walk / Let Us Find Out If All The Chinese In Nigeria Are Legally Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.